7.8

1. HeevinKim
    Oct 27, 2007
    Well, I really do not mind about the graphics in this game. The song list is not what I expected. I wish we could have seen more songs from Metallica such as Master of Puppets or For whom the bell tolls and much more like Enter Sandman, Nothing else matters, Fade to black or Unforgiven. Iron Maiden such as the wicker man! I'd love to see some ACDC in it too.
    Oh well, thanks guys
    Oh well, thanks guys I'm sure ready to enjoy this game.
  2. SethM.
    Oct 31, 2007
    This game is a blast. Definitely a great party game. The easy level is hard enough to be a challenge for a beginner, but not to hard as to get frustrating.
  3. Antti
    Jan 8, 2008
    For those who are new to Guitar hero it's must buy thing for ps3. It rocks totally with lots of good songs and so called filler songs aren't bad either. I liked it. But those who have been playing this game since the first one it doesn't bring anything new to gameplay but couple of new songs to play and new battle mode.
  4. Mar 24, 2011
    love the song list for this game but there is nothing other than that to set it apart from the others so if you have played one then you have played them all but i still love going back for more
  5. Jan 5, 2012
    The game has some classic rock tracks and lets you play them with a guitar controller. The game has four different difficulty settings letting you to progress and beat career mode on the difficulty level that suits you best. The story is surprisingly good and ends with an epic guitar battle. Beating it on Expert level makes you feel very rewarding as you've mastered the entire game.
  6. Apr 23, 2016
    Fantastic songlist, challenging difficulties, well designed campaign, and unmatched multiplayer modes. Definitely the pinnacle of the series. of course the later games were just like this game, but they were coming out too often and even failed to pack a songlist that was worth playing with. Only complaint I can make, is the difficulty. This is by far the hardest game in the series, andFantastic songlist, challenging difficulties, well designed campaign, and unmatched multiplayer modes. Definitely the pinnacle of the series. of course the later games were just like this game, but they were coming out too often and even failed to pack a songlist that was worth playing with. Only complaint I can make, is the difficulty. This is by far the hardest game in the series, and some songs are famously hard as only a handful of people can %100 them, after practising of course. Expand
  7. Oct 23, 2015
    Soy demasiado fan de esta saga como para ponerle algo bajo. Me ha entretenido el infinito, un guitarrista como yo debe amar este juego, y no sé ni si quiera porqué.

1. You're in for one hell of a good time. [Oct 2007, p.108]
  2. Hardcore Gamer
    I got a gang of friends together to test it out and we spent hours unlocking songs and fooling around, but, because some of us are guitar heroes and some are guitar zeroes, having a truly quality time is a tougher than it should be. It's still well worth a look. [Nov 2007, p.63]
  3. PSM Magazine
    Basically more of the same, but we aren't complaining...It's Guitar Hero, it's next-gen, and it's the party game PS3 owners have been waiting for. [Dec 2007, p.74]