5.7

1. Oct 7, 2014
    Fun but repetitive. Shoot, advance, shoot, advance.. It follows the story of the movie, but it's not nearly as god as the movie it is based on. If you want an enjoyable, cheap shooter you can get this.
  2. Dec 13, 2013
    Short and easily dismissive, this game installment just ends too quickly and doesn't give us a lot of different character options and modes to play. Otherwise it's fun but never really more than that.
  3. Oct 11, 2013
    While fun and it does follow (loosely) the story of the final book and film, The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is a flawed repetitive game, that somehow is still fun. I would give it a lower score, but I'm too big a Potter fan to do so.
  4. Jul 5, 2013
    The game is bad, gameplay is awful, and it's ridiculously short, not worth spending money on this game. Part 2 is not better than the first, but the game can be quite fun to play, but the gameplay is poor and the game is short.
  5. Jul 4, 2013
  6. May 31, 2013
    I REALLY don't understand all the criticism for this game. Maybe I'm just too much of a Harry Potter fan to look for any flaws in this game. Some people complain that it was too repetitive, but what they don't understand is that its a war game. Of course its going to be repetitive.
  7. Jun 11, 2012
    Although it's never going to win any awards for originality, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows part 2 is an engaging third person shooter that kept me entertained for it's duration. The difficulty and game length are both just about right, and there is also a good smattering of memorable set pieces along the way. I don't know why people are so dismissive of this game. I found it to be aAlthough it's never going to win any awards for originality, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows part 2 is an engaging third person shooter that kept me entertained for it's duration. The difficulty and game length are both just about right, and there is also a good smattering of memorable set pieces along the way. I don't know why people are so dismissive of this game. I found it to be a lot of fun... Even if you do have to spend ages magically unlocking small garden gates that you could easily kick off their hinges, or merely hop over. That bit of eye-rolling stupidity aside, this is a descent game. Collapse
  8. Jan 5, 2012
    I have decided to act my review out as if I were a chatacter from Harry Potter:
    I have decided to act my review out as if I were a chatacter from Harry Potter:
    Ron: Harry, did you buy the new Potter game? Harry: No, too busy playing the older one. Ron: But you have got to get it Harry! It's so good! It made me wonder how the creators got away with such a scheme! Hermonie: What are you boys talking about? Ron: The new Potter game! Harry's coming with me to Gamestop to buy it! Hermonie: Harry, that game sucks. Don't buy it, as hard as it is to believe, it's slightly worse than the one your playing now! Harry: That's impossible! Hermonie: If DragonAge did it, so could this one. Let's go play something decent. Ron: Like Stronghold 3? Hermonie: You are not getting this, Ron.
    In short, this game is horrindus.
  9. Nov 26, 2011
    It follows the story of the film. It may be repetitive and slightly inaccurate, but if you want a cheap 3rd person shooter gaming experience that is still fun, then this game is right for you.
  10. Oct 5, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I think this game is not wroth £40.00 because its to short and you do not play as much charter's. So if you are in to harry potter games then I suggest you watch the movie first and then wait at like new years or Christmas time and get because you will save a hell of a lot of money Expand
  11. Jun 11, 2012

1. Sep 16, 2011
    Slow and unexciting firefights with never-ending waves of enemies, a general lack of variation and a horrible form of storytelling resides at the top of a long list of problems.
  2. Sep 1, 2011
    A decent enough wand-shooter that represents a wasted opportunity for both Move and the Harry Potter series. [Oct 2011, p.103]
  3. Factor in the uncontrollable camera and this third-person shooter is firmly mediocre. [Oct 2011, p.85]