6.6

1. May 3, 2013
    This game is by far one of the best Harry Potter games. The story is just like in the movies and as some information from the books that makes the experience even better. The side quest in this game are interesting and fun to do. Hogwarts is just amazing and you can explore it fully, and even more amazing and innovate is that this game as almost none loading screens. The art design ofThis game is by far one of the best Harry Potter games. The story is just like in the movies and as some information from the books that makes the experience even better. The side quest in this game are interesting and fun to do. Hogwarts is just amazing and you can explore it fully, and even more amazing and innovate is that this game as almost none loading screens. The art design of Hogwarts and the characters is good especially Hogwarts. Expand
  2. JulioY
    Jul 28, 2009
    It's great game for all those Harry Potter fans; however, if you haven't read the books or watched the movies it won't be that good. A must have for all fans.
  3. KyleW.
    Nov 9, 2008
    Any fan of the series will definitely appreciate this game. The world is expansive, allowing you to fully explore the Hogwarts castle and grounds. The graphics are so so, but the over all feel and atmosphere make up for its shortcomings in other areas. The running from area to area can become monotonous, but over all, I had a hard time putting the game down until I beat it. That said, I Any fan of the series will definitely appreciate this game. The world is expansive, allowing you to fully explore the Hogwarts castle and grounds. The graphics are so so, but the over all feel and atmosphere make up for its shortcomings in other areas. The running from area to area can become monotonous, but over all, I had a hard time putting the game down until I beat it. That said, I have not again touched the game since I completed it, as there really is no replay value. If you don't like Harry Potter as a series, this game isn't for you. But for a die hard fan, this game is as true to the series as possible. Expand
  4. Tony
    Jul 11, 2007
    Our kids love this game.

1. It suffers from a couple glitches, but this is without question EA's greatest Harry Potter, as well as one of its best movie-based games.
  2. It almost seems as if those virtual barriers we often find in video games have disappeared in this game, as if magic had taken over and made this game endless.
    A non-Harry Potter fan is going to look at Order of the Phoenix and only see the flaws -- the music drowns out the dialogue, sometimes Harry has trouble opening doors, and there's a graphical glitch here and there -- but if you know what a snitch is and what gillyweed does, you'll dig this game.