8.2

1. Aug 27, 2013
    Already gorgeous on PSVita, Project Diva F is no less on PS3. Sure, it's a bit harder to forgive some rough textures and the few bugs in Diva Room, but the gigantic leap compared to the PSP games makes it worthwile. The devs really gave their best in making the PVs. They were excellent on PSP, they're close to perfect on PSVita. Sadistic Music Factory, Flowery Battle of the Kagamines for example have such a strong identity that I never have enough of it. Similarly, the track list is wonderful. Nearly every single music is a surefire hit. Unhappy Refrain, Secret Police, World's End Dancehall or Remocon to cite a few, provide a immense pleasure. I just wonder how this NyaNya thing landed here, because I looks like noise an not music (the PV is really impressive though).

As for the gameplay, it's still a musical game in which you have to press the buttons in tempo, but there are a few new things in this iteration. An additional button appears to make the game even more challenging and tricky it was the touchscreen on Vita but it's replace by the analog stick here. The Technical Zone is a limited number of buttons within a music that can reward precious percentage points if you make a perfect. Last but not least, you will trigger a special and more spectacular ending if you succeed during the Chance Time.

Even if it was already on PSP, the Diva Room returns in an enhanced form, thanks to the refined graphics and the touchscreen. More than reality TV, it becomes a sort of dating sim, and a pretty nice one for that matters. Every character has a friend level that goes up and down depending on your actions (presents, etc.). Miku and the others have somewhat limited base actions and you will have to spend your DP in some items to get more variety. I personally preferred the random event system that we had in Extend.

There's one last key-element difficulty. I had the occasion to try the game during my stay in Japan, but the normal mode didn't last long. I'm really happy with the final product, because the challenge in hard mode has been almost perfectly set. In between 2nd and Extend, most songs put pressure without being discouraging. Unhappy Refrain, Remocon or Sadistic Factory are hard as hell, just like Rolling Girl and Uraomote Lovers were. It depends on the player though, newcomers will find a desirable challenge in normal mode, experts will welcome back the hellish extreme mode, of which I've cleared only 4 songs. In any case, bear in mind that you need be familiar with the songs to succeed, so it's a prerequisite to actually LIKE this style of J-pop. But when you do, it's one of the most delightful and addicting games ever.

The big thing with this PS3 version is that you have 6 additional songs (+13 outfits and random stuff) compared to the handheld version that already exceeded my wildest expectations (those later came in DLC for Vita). Those ones a really excellent and are a enormous added value, making the total number of songs close to 40. That is to say as much as in the PSP games, but the picks are greatly better imo.

More beautiful than ever, more addicting and richer, Project Diva f is concentrated fun like you seldom have.. The PSVita version was almost perfect as it was. Therefore, this PS3 version coming with greater value still is perfect.
  2. Aug 27, 2013
    For any Japan-o-phile who fondly remembers the older style of rhythm game (Bust-a-Groove, et. al.), Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F will be a welcome return to form for the genre. Dispensing with the trappings of more recent music games--fake instruments, party gameplay, dance mats and so forth--Project Diva takes the genre back to its purest form. This isn't a fantasy rock star game, or even really a fantasy idol singer game. It's just a game--time the right button press to the rhythm of the music. The better your timing, the more points you earn. Simple as that.

Music is entirely Japanese and untranslated, which will be welcome to most existing Hatsune Miku fans, but may be something of a barrier to attracting new players. Unquestionably, though, it beats the atrocity that was Tecmo's localization of Union, years ago--imagine a highly Japanese music game with cutesy idol singers performing Nelly's "Country Grammar." Yeah. Let's stick with Hatsune Miku and the Japanese songs, shall we? Songs range from the extremely cutesy J-Pop to J-Rock, with composers recognizable to fans of Vocaloids. Ryo returns for yet another Project Diva game, and Ultra-noob and AVTechno make memorable first appearances.

Hatsune Miku, the titular singer with her face on the box cover, gets the most love, but the game features songs using other Vocaloid singers as well: Luka, Rin, Len, Meiko, and Kaito (a male) round out the roster, providing variety and more characters to mess around with in the game's "Diva Room" mode.

Graphics are on the relatively simple end, but this is standard presentation for Vocaloids. Everything is clean and attractive; the simplicity is a stylistic choice rather than a sign the game is poorly made. The dance routines and music videos that go on behind your rhythm game are well designed, colorful, and quite a bit of fun to watch. In fact, performing well enough on a song unlocks the ability to do just that: watch the video without the distraction of trying to play. The background activity CAN be distracting, but that's a good deal of the point, as it challenges the player to stay focused despite the antics. Colorblind players, or others with difficulty picking things out against a hectic background, however, may find themselves at something of a disadvantage.

More enterprising players may find the edit mode attractive. It allows them to use their own MP3 to make their own levels. I'll be honest--this is beyond me, and I'm not fit to comment, but the addition of the option is a nice touch that may help keep a small community active.

Rounding out the package is "Diva Room," the ability to spend points earned through gameplay on clothing items, "modules" (whole new looks for a singer), and gifts to to play with them a bit in their customizable virtual rooms. Cute, fun for fans of Vocaloids in general and those who like playing dress-up, but definitely a side activity.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F is a fantastic music game for a lamentably small audience. If you don't enjoy Vocaloid music or old school rhythm games, there's not much here to recommend, but if you do, the miracle that this title made it to the west at all makes it more than worth an immediate buy. Finally, for the curious, a demo is available on PlayStation Network. Grab it, give it a spin, and see if you're Miku's newest fan.
  3. Aug 27, 2013
    This is the best game ever, basically. Okay, maybe not, but it's definitely one of the best rhythm games out there. But don't think for even a second that it's anything like Guitar Hero or something, because it really is not.
    What we have here is a game featuring popular Vocaloid mascot Hatsune Miku and a few of her friends, such as Kagamine Rin/Len, Megurine Luka, Kaito, Meiko, and so
    on. Your goal is to hit all the notes of a certain song while a colourful, elaborate video plays in the background. This sounds very simple, and it is, but the difficulty on higher levels can get truly ridiculous. One for the hardcore.
    The game features exclusively songs featuring Vocaloid vocals, but the range of genres is truly wonderful. There's peppy pop numbers, hard rock, electro, and everything in-between. There's also a staggering amount of content to discover and unlock, including costumes, accessories, and furniture for the Diva Room.
    Oh, yeah, there's a Diva Room. You can hang out with the Vocaloids, play rock paper scissors with them, stuff like that. It isn't particularly compelling, but it does what it does well.
    If you're into the whole kawaii desu animu thing, Vocaloids, or both (I am) then you will not want to miss out on Project Diva F. It will provide you and yours with many, many, many, many fun hours of pressin' buttonz.
  4. Aug 31, 2013
    I first found out about Miku at a project diva event on the japanese ps home. Back then I had no idea just how much I would love the music and now the games. If you are playing this or are even thinking of buying this game, then you obviously know who Miku is, and that you already like her. Which is good because now I don't have to explain who she is. Now for the review. This is an amazing rythm gam which an amazingly large difficulty range from baby's first music game to Holy F**k NO human could do this level. It has so much any Miku fan could want, an editor where you can make your own music videos to any song you have downloaded on your ps3. A photo editor where you can edit miku into any photo you have on your PS3, It can have hilarious results when added to the right photos, It's the first anyone could see of Miku reacting to kratos ripping off someones head from a GOW screenshot. and with 38 songs and like 80 something cotumes it's really hard to get bored of such a great game. So from me a Tenattaten. Happy 6th birthday Miku. 08/31/13 Expand
  5. Sep 1, 2013
    Absolutely fun! Great line of tracks, and fun music videos for each one! The gameplay can be hard at times, but there is a lot to go on from tracking to do all the tracks on each difficulty to hundreds of unlocks, and then the Diva room will be there waiting for you to play around when you need a break. Highly recommended if you're looking for a great music game with a load of fun things to do! This is mostly recommended to those who are into the Japanese J-Pop/vocaloid scene, so if you have no interest there avoid at all costs. Expand
  6. Aug 28, 2013
    Loved its like guitar hero but with a controller and i loved all the songs well the ones song my Miku XD. but if you like Japaneses culture guitar hero on a controller OR Miku then this is your game.
  7. Aug 27, 2013
    Yes the game is corny, yes it screams Japanese pop culture. But damn, I can't stop smiling while playing this game, the music is fantastic, the difficulty level makes it a great challenge and the music to me is really well done. If your looking for a qwerky off the wall rhythm game check this out!
  8. Sep 2, 2013
    a very good rhythm game. 38 songs and 4 difficulties, easy, normal, hard, and extreme. you have a choice of 6 different modules, and can buy customization for them using in game points, as well as interact with them and give gifts. the songs themselves are pretty good in my opinion, but not for everyone. the one problem i have with this game, is, although when the song plays the lyrics appear at the bottom, only the Japanese lyrics are shown, no English ones Expand
  9. Aug 27, 2013
    It's nice to get a taste of some completely different music. I implore everyone to put away their biases try Project Diva F. You may think computer generated voices are tacky but with such variety in the musical selection you're guaranteed to find something to fill you palette
  10. Aug 30, 2013
    I sunk probably 20+ hours on the free demo and that was only 3 songs. Now with 38 great tracks, 4 difficulty levels, hundreds of unlockables, and a robust edit mode I still need to break into, I feel I have the rhythm game of the decade. Project Diva's international debut is a grand success for fans of Hatsune Miku and rhythm game aficionados alike. It's fun, it's pretty, it sounds great, and is a surprisingly intense challenge, even for veteran rhythm gamers. Here's hoping Sega will keep bringing future Project Diva games across the pond. Expand
  11. Aug 27, 2013
    I played this to death on the Japanese release just recently, and I bought it all over again for the english release. This is the first rhythm game I've gotten into, as previous ones I've played I haven't been able to get good at, but this is forgiving enough that it gives you a solid learning curve. All of my friends and I are playing on extreme now when at first, normal seemed daunting.
  12. Sep 6, 2013
    This game is just really fun! Don't listen to the mixed and negative scores. I don't even like Hatsune Miku and I think this game is beyond kick a**! If you like rhythm games go out there and grab this gem!
  13. Aug 28, 2013
    I generally don't write reviews after two days of playing, but this game needs all the love and support it can get. This is the first Hatsune Miku game to be distributed in North America. If it succeeds in sales we can expect to see more of such products...thus I am writing an early review to try and convince anyone reading this to go out and buy asap. The short version of the review is: go download the free demo off of psn. If you find the demo enjoyable...then buy the game. Note if you are anything like me, you will fail miserably at the demo your first few hours of playing it. It will take a while to get used to this kind of game if it is foreign to you. So if you don't enjoy your first 1-2 hours playing the demo....take a break....and try it again later. Give it a chance to grow on you...get used to the songs...get used to the timing of the notes. Once you understand all this and start clearing the songs and getting decent scores you will be able to determine whether or not to upgrade.

I had very little concept of what Hatsune Miku was when I first saw the demo for this game for ps3. I always had the image of a girl with green-blue hair with the words 'vocaloid'. So one fine day I was downloading demo's a random and this one popped up. So I gave it a go and I am glad I did. I have been waiting ever so patiently these past few months for the full game to come out. I think this may very well have been the very first game I ever pre-ordered funny enough.
    My little knit picks with my purchase: the pre-order bonus offered by gamestop/eb games is nothing special (this is ofc gamestop's fault). The packaging itself: disappointed me tbh. The inside is just the cd with the standard picture on it and the shortest instruction/player manual I have ever seen.
    In game there is no option for subtitles to be displayed for the songs....so you probably won't know most of what they are singing about. The game menus are translated to english and all but it is a bare bones translation. They use words like "Sooooo" and stuff to place emphasis where it is supposed to be...which is a good thing, so good job there. I really just wish they gave the option for subtitles to be displayed. There really needed to be that option. Granted most fans would play with it disabled, but alot of us would have liked the option available. They could have easily taken the best of the many fan translations online of these songs and put it in. I can guess what they are saying most of the time, but other times I don't know what the exact translation is. Would have been nice if they gave the option for these to be subbed. All I want is the option for subs...I'm not saying that people need them....just I personally wanted to see that option. I've been relatively upset with Sega as of late since I purchased Valkyre Chronicles and couldn't have proper english subs with the Japanese audio...making the option of Japanese audio basically make the game unplayable. I'm not saying it is the same case or anything. Just sega should show a bit more love to the fans. Granted it is at a diminished price, which is appropriate. But alot of people are literally buying the game a second time....or third....or 4th+ just to support the North American Distribution. I just don't see why Sega couldn't offer a thank you, by including something new or adding the subtitle option...or giving some nice inside box artwork or something. A poster... a ps3 theme that doesn't suck...extra costumes...etc.

Anyways back to the original game. I haven't unlocked every song yet, and have only cleared a single song on hard....I looked at extreme and it is totally beyond my capabilities So no worries about lack of challenge. There is a trophy component here as well, which I appreciate anyways. Yes trophies are just a pointless number but they are good because they show you easter eggs/everything the game has to offer, and in this case and it made me feel a little less retarded when I failed a song miserably...
    Anyways I'm nowhere done with the game, but am enjoying it immensely. Alot of the songs don't appeal to me as much as the demo 3 did. But I've started to replay some of them and the more you replay them the more memorable and likable they become (just like the demo). Some of the star bonus animations/scenes I found were disappointing or paled in comparison to those on other songs. The animation itself is simple when you get down to it. But it is fluid and consistent and the environments to date have all been very well rendered. It is visually appealing to look at when you are on the stage. Offstage it is pretty bland though. A 9/10 seems a fair score to give it at this point. Were looking at something between 80-95%, I just haven't had time to play through all its content yet.
  14. Sep 10, 2013
    A must have for Miku fans and PS3 owners and to anyone who dislike this play the game first not just the demo, the full game gives more and is much more challenging than the demo
  15. Sep 30, 2013
    Many critics complain that this game doesn't do "anything new" for the genre... my question is so what? It does what it does exceedingly well; and that is offer players an immense timesink which have huge re-playability, group playability, and side things to do. Yes, it kinda requires players to have an idea what Miku and the Vocaloids are and why they are important, but even my friends who never heard the music before, could get behind the game. Verdict? Very well built game, great music, and a dress-up mini game to keep you connected with your "waifu". Expand
  16. Oct 15, 2013
    As a newcomer to the series and not much of a player of rhythm games (only played Rhythm Heaven and Theatrhythm), I will say this game is perfect if you ever liked listening to a Vocaloid song. I am actually going to import the older Japanese games in the series I enjoyed it this much.
    It is true that it's very basic gameplay, but that's not really a bad thing. Since it's definitely not
    "easy" so long as you challenge yourself with the difficulties (easy normal hard extreme).

The song list is decent, it introduced me to a lot of vocaloid songs, and turned me into a real fan. Before I was just like "Vocaloid? its pretty good if overrated" but now I would say it's my favourite type of music. The music videos along with the songs are great although you can't see english subtitles, only romanized. It's probably for the best since it would be distracting anyway. Also it has all the Crypton Future Media vocaloids, if you were wondering Miku, Rin Len, Luka, Kaito and Meiko. The latter two only have a couple of songs each though.

Alongside the main rhythm game, which is great on its own, is the character customisation and Diva rooms. The customisation is fun, with modules (costumes) and accessories for head, chest and back. You can use these for the main rhythm game. For the Diva rooms, which might not be for everyone, you can design their room with furniture and shelf items and the vocaloids will sometimes interact.

I would also call it even a bridge into Japanese/otaku-ish games. The reason is mostly the characters, they're all really loveable and cute. You will probably come to understand why Japanese people are known for loving fictional characters, to the point of considering them real. (and there is nothing wrong with that).

The diva rooms are one of the most fun parts, sort of. It's hard to explain why without sounding a little weird. But basically, you feel like you're making REAL friendship with Miku and others. You will feel like you're in the room with them, and consider them friends. Nothing to the level of Nintendogs, and you can't do anything lewd, just stroke their heads and watch them do various things. As I said earlier, this game might awaken something inside of you that you didn't now existed. But dont worry, you will like it. And hopefully you don't get dirty thoughts over Rin. She's 14.

Something else which might attract people is the edit feature, you can make videos and take pictures, personally I have very little creative talent so this is not for me. I am sure many Vocaloid fans actually use the software so will probably enjoy this, but me, I'm a do-er not a maker.

Maybe this isn't the place to say this, but many people call this a "weaboo game" or for poser otakus. I will admit, I often dub things as "weeaboo" and "poser otaku", but this made me change my stance on vocaloid. Sure you have the 15 year old girls talking about "awesum japanese music" with their friends and commenting saying they are hardcore fans on youtube, but that's what happens when things become popular. More or less what im saying is, don't act like a hipster.

So all in all, a great rhythm game with tons of content and challenge, focused on the Vocaloid fanbase but also is a great introduction to Vocaloid or even dare I say it, the otaku culture.
  17. Sep 21, 2013
    This is a perfect game for any Hatsune Miku fan. I was never bored when playing a song. Even if i had never heard the song before, playing it was fun and entertaining.
  18. Oct 2, 2013
    This is what introduced me to miku. Bought it for Vita, got absorbed by its fantastic presentation, and bought PS3 version again for HD graphics, extra songs and English menu. If you like anime music videos, the best game ever!
  19. Oct 17, 2013
    Nothing but greatness. Just got the English port from Sega. and it is a Excellent Game. The game is challenging with it increasingly getting harder with every difficulty. The music is Fabulous and are catchy. I'm a huge fan of Hatsune Miku, and was begging for Sega to make a US port. l love Rhythm games and feel that the Sequel Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd will be great as well. i recommend this to any gamer. definitely one of the best games of this console generation. Hope the Sequel will be on the PlayStation 4!

10/10 Excellence
  20. Oct 14, 2013
    This is the first localized Hatsune Miku game, ever. Hatsune Miku is a massively moe part of a series of "Vocaloids", who are highly-manga-ized characters that you can dress up, play with, even pet. You can play with them in their rooms, give them gifts and watch their reaction, and generally just play with them as you see fit. Ultimately, it's a very challenging rhythm game that (thankfully) doesn't require anything in the way of a dance pad or other external controller (thank God, there's just no more space for even one more of those in anyone's basement). You can pick any character and their highly-customizable outfits and play with an astonishingly pretty music video, none of which are boring, and all of which are just joyous, ripe with JPop, JRock, and lots of tempo variations.

But you probably know all this already, and you also know whether or not you'll like this or not based on that description. You either like that sort of thing or you just don't.

It's not fair to compare this game to other games in terms of design, for the simple reason that there is absolutely nothing like it whatsoever in the States. It is almost completely dissimilar to any other American rhythm game we have. Its themes, styles, stunningly moe and target-audience-specific are only for those who think it sounds good in the first place. And since the game works wonderfully and lets you go crazy with the customization, it's every Vocaloid fan's wettest dream, as they've kept 100% of the original content with virtually zero changes at all.

If you want to talk about any real issues, I have two. One, there is no English dub. That's not really a huge problem considering the localization costs would have been freaking astronomical, to hire English-speaking singers and VAs with this amount of content. The second is that songs aren't translated into English in the subtitles, which sort of sucks. I would have liked that, at least, so I'd know what the hell they're singing about.

But that's it. You already know whether you want it or not. "Professional" reviewers being the crazy weirdos they are, they still try to compare this to other games, which is impossible. It can't be compared to anything. No game, nor any rhythm game, is similar. So it only comes down to whether or not the game simply works, whether or not it delivers on its original promise. It does, almost entirely, sans the English subtitles that I would have liked.

So, there you go. Don't even look at the "professional" reviews; they'll give you a freaking headache while they scramble to do what they always do, which is making comparisons. That's generally how they function, and since that can't be done here, it would be like trying to compare a Barbie doll to a Lucky Star doll. Or, to put it another way, just an astonishingly stupid idea that can't be done. It's simple preference.

An excellent game with a freaking ridiculous amount of content, unlockables, customizations, and general Japanese-style moe and fun. All it's really missing within reason is English subs, so I feel the need to take off a point for that, since you have no idea what you're listening to.

You already know whether or not you'll like it. If you're reading critic reviews, you're missing the entire point, since that means you're trying to compare it to another game, which is an inherently stupid thing to do. You can't be "on the fence" about this, you either like Hatsune Miku or you just don't. It's that simple. So have fun, or stay away. You already know what you want, so go for it.
  21. Nov 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am an actual musician, so when it comes to rhythm games, I never really thought that the rhythm games that were popular were really any good. Games like "Guitar Hero" and "DDR" were just easy and not tough enough. I also didn't get the feeling that I really was being challenged musically to hit all the correct rhythms.
    But, "Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F" looked as if it was going to be a challenge, and it was. The first thing that is very significant about how the game works is that you have to get at least 80% or higher of rhythm notes hit with quite a bit of accuracy. In other rhythm games, you could get through a song and pass it so long as you didn't miss too many notes and had your "health gauge" go to zero. In Project DIVA F, you can get through an entire song and still not pass it if you can't meet that 80% mark.
    The rhythms themselves are much more difficult than stuff you would see in games like "DDR" and "Guitar Hero". While most of DDR and Guitar Hero's music have simple, non-syncopated rhythms, many of the songs in Project DIVA F have syncopated rhythms in them, which make hitting the rhythms without knowing the song much harder.
    What makes the game even more difficult is that the gameplay is not in a pure linear format like "DDR" or "Guitar Hero". Note will fly from off-screen to a target marked in the screen. The gap between targets and the shapes created by multiple targets in a line or circle helps you tell the timing of when to hit the rhythm notes. But, keeping track of all the notes on the screen can get very difficult at higher levels and can prove quite a pleasing challenge, because visually the targets flow very well on the screen and match the music perfectly usually, making it much easier to feel the beat of the song.
    The level of difficulty with rhythms in the game is very well balanced. Normal difficulty really does present a bit of a challenge at first, but, you fairly quickly move onto Hard difficulty, which becomes very difficult with the higher rated difficulty songs. Then, when you finally go and play on Extreme mode, you will have to literally play the songs over and over to learn the songs to be able to even pass them, just like how with real music you have to repeat playing songs over and over until you learn it and can play it correctly. As a musician, I really loved this about Project DIVA F, because it felt like there was some meaning to the challenge.
    The selection of music is very good, with a balanced variety. If you want any other songs in the game, the edit mode allows you to create your own music videos and/or rhythm tracks for any song file you have on your PS3. The edit mode is very intricate and time consuming, but, the entire video basically works like a music notation software program, which musicians will understand, but, it might take a bit of time for non-musicians to get used to using it properly.
    The modules (costumes) and accessories for the characters are great fun to play with and purchase, allowing you to make your vocaloid performer look like whatever you want.
    The Diva Room feature is interesting. I was happily surprised when a couple days after I bought the game, I walked into Miku's room and it was a birthday party for her.....on her actual birthday. The Diva rooms are fairly interactive and pretty fun to just relax and play around in without having to worry about goals or tasks very much. The events in the Diva rooms can be pretty funny sometimes.

Overall, I'd say it is the best rhythm games I've ever played. As a musician, I was pleased with how they approached the game. It feels like instead of trying to make a video game for musical rhythms, they made musical rhythms and then turned it into a game. I'd recommend this to almost everyone, unless you just hate music that isn't your 1st-spoken language, because all the music is in Japanese.
  22. Jan 19, 2014
    As someone who is both a fan of Vocaloid music and classic rythm games like Vib Ribbon this games was both addicting and satisfying. The controls are tight and the challenge is definetly there, having not touched a rythm game in awhile it took me some time to get used to the controls but it was so satisfying when i started clearing songs on extreme it never feels like its the games fault if you mess up you genuinely feel that it was on you. Speaking of the songs if your a vocaloid fan then the selection here will certainly satisfy but a few of the best songs are missing and a few texture issues in the diva room have lingered over from the Vita version hints why i knocked it down a point. Overall if you love classic rythm games from before the days of instrument peripherals than this is for you and if your a vocaliod fan too than this game is a must buy. Expand
  23. Mar 8, 2014
    With beautiful visuals and a excellent library of challenging songs, Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F is one of the best in the series. Though honestly, I wished it (and the entire series in general) would be on Nintendo consoles as it would actually be fitting and that it got rid of the some of the provocative materials so it get at an E10+.

1. Oct 22, 2013
    If you can get over the Japanese-focused presentation or if you're a fan of Hatsune Miku, you'll find a music game that does entertain, and, on the top of that, is accessible and fun.
  2. Sep 18, 2013
    Kudos to Sega for the massive risk they took on releasing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F out here. It's a great deal of fun for music game lovers, and features a ton of stuff that vocaloid fans will love.
  3. Sep 16, 2013
    Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F will of course particularly appeal to J-Pop fans, but it is actually a very good rhythm game for any gamer.