7.3

1. Mar 14, 2012
    I received this DLC free of charge when pre-ordering, so I cannot comment on the value-for-money ratio. But I find it a very good and enjoyable addition to the main Heavy Rain game. The atmosphere is really excellent and very very creepy. Although you can finish the level in about 20 minutes, you really feel you are part of an interactive movie. I know some people don't like Heavy RainI received this DLC free of charge when pre-ordering, so I cannot comment on the value-for-money ratio. But I find it a very good and enjoyable addition to the main Heavy Rain game. The atmosphere is really excellent and very very creepy. Although you can finish the level in about 20 minutes, you really feel you are part of an interactive movie. I know some people don't like Heavy Rain because it is essentially an interactive movie that you control through your game play, but for me this is definitely a great way to spend half an hour in a Psycho-like environment. **** would have loved it, i'm sure Expand
  2. Mar 7, 2014
    A good DLC, as it follows the same concept and idea as the original. The episode is amazing and I know that there are many ways to play, hide, hurt and kill that one.
  3. Aug 25, 2010
    There are too many floors in this DLC to give it a positive review. Although the fantastic core game mechanics and the solid graphics remain, there are a few definite issues that should have been fixed. The voice acting of Madison is weird but that's not the only drawback. The fact the story takes place before the story of the core game, there isn't as much excitement because you alreadyThere are too many floors in this DLC to give it a positive review. Although the fantastic core game mechanics and the solid graphics remain, there are a few definite issues that should have been fixed. The voice acting of Madison is weird but that's not the only drawback. The fact the story takes place before the story of the core game, there isn't as much excitement because you already know the fate of the only developed character - Madison. With story being the major driving force behind the game, this DLC is fairly lacklustre and is flawed. The entities of the original game hold up a '6' because the original was so good. Overall, if the original left you wanting more, then for just £3.99 you can add this frankly 'lazy' dlc to the game. Ultimately though you will be left unsatisfied. Expand
  4. Dec 17, 2013
    This dlc feels unfinished. Like it's a beta demo or something. Also, you're encouraged for multiple playtroughs, but honestly these kinds off games do not benefit from multiple playthroughs at all.
  5. Oct 24, 2014
    [Pros]
    +Rain

[Cons]
    -As if the quality of the voice acting wasn't bad enough, the main character is voiced by another actor... It's not even a sequel... And somehow it managed to be even worse...
    -Extremely short
    -Pointless

That feeling of suspense and all of those different endings are worth the price of admission for fans, but I wish it had been more polished.
  2. If the more mundane parts of Heavy Rain left you unenthused -- and if they didn’t, that’s even better -- you’ll enjoy this exhilarating condensed experience.
  3. Part of the magic of Heavy Rain and even The Taxidermist is the experiences are always different for each player the first time through. I can say I anxiously await Chapter Two, I just hope it is a little longer and maybe next time with Norman Jayden and Madison Page.