• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Dec 6, 2007
8.1

1. Dec 4, 2010
    What a fun game!I loved playing the wii bowling but after playing this game,there is no bowling game that even comes close to the physics,the feel,the fun.This is what I'm talking about,games like this are always best with another player but when you can play a game like this by yourself and have tons of fun then you know it's a well made great game.I recommend this to anyone wantingWhat a fun game!I loved playing the wii bowling but after playing this game,there is no bowling game that even comes close to the physics,the feel,the fun.This is what I'm talking about,games like this are always best with another player but when you can play a game like this by yourself and have tons of fun then you know it's a well made great game.I recommend this to anyone wanting fun,real bowling that doesn't want to go out to the bowling alley cause this is as close as you can get. Expand

Though High Velocity Bowling is a little short on overall content (and no, offering to let us buy more characters isn't really what we had in mind), it's a fun little game to fire up and play with friends.
  2. High Velocity Bowling is far, far better than you'd think it initially seems. I've little doubt that this review will probably be one of the highest-rated of the bunch on most aggregate sites, but I honestly think it's a simple matter of going into the game with an open mind.
  3. But it also makes you wonder why the game uses motion sensing at all, since all you're really doing during the swing itself is setting the power of your shot. If you can live with that then it's a decent bowling game with plenty to unlock, as well as trick shots and other fun frills.