7.4

1. May 25, 2015
    This is the best Hitman game ever made, this is an unique franchise, with an unique gameplay, lots of ways to kill the target(s) make it look like an accident, disguises, poison, cut the throat.... so many ways to kill......... or just shoot everybody) . Love this game.
  2. Dec 20, 2014
    Otro ejemplo de hacia dónde va la industria del triple A. Lo que en ps2 fue el mejor juego de sigilo e infiltración de la historia, en ps3 se convierte en un juego para torpes, para no-jugadores. ¿Qué ha pasado en IO, ha habido fuga de cerebros, los mediocres se han hecho con el poder ? Hitman era un juego ambicioso, de decorados abiertos (algunos bastante amplios), de desarrollo libre,Otro ejemplo de hacia dónde va la industria del triple A. Lo que en ps2 fue el mejor juego de sigilo e infiltración de la historia, en ps3 se convierte en un juego para torpes, para no-jugadores. ¿Qué ha pasado en IO, ha habido fuga de cerebros, los mediocres se han hecho con el poder ? Hitman era un juego ambicioso, de decorados abiertos (algunos bastante amplios), de desarrollo libre, una enorme personalidad y la mejor rejugabilidad que he visto en un juego. Todo eso acabó con la nueva entrega. Esto no es un hitman, esto es un mediocre Splinter Cell con un calvo. Después de esperar tanto tiempo, y soportar chorradas como Kane & Lynch y Mini Ninjas, nos vienen con esto. Madre mía, apaga y vámonos. Expand
  3. Aug 31, 2014
    This game is very fun. And the gameplay is really fantastic. One of the greatest games in 2012, maybe the best. The graphics is great. I didn't care much for the story, but it's ok. I played through this game on one day, and started on my second playtrough straight afterward beacuse it was so fun.
  4. Aug 6, 2014
    Much preferred Blood Money to this but Hitman Absolution is by no means a bad game i just think its a bit poor story wise, i never felt myself sucked into the game, in fact it takes a minute to even think what it was. Graphics are very good for the time, online is a bit lifeless, but overall the game looks good, feels good to play, no bugs or mess ups, story is average so it gets a 7.5/10 from me.
  5. Aug 5, 2014
    I've always been a big fan of the Hitman games ever since playing the original on PC. I really liked what they did with Absolution. It is somewhat of a departure from the formula in Blood Money but I think a lot of the new features are done really well. My only complaint would be that the mission structure doesnt really suit the storyline. Its more action this time instead of the stealthI've always been a big fan of the Hitman games ever since playing the original on PC. I really liked what they did with Absolution. It is somewhat of a departure from the formula in Blood Money but I think a lot of the new features are done really well. My only complaint would be that the mission structure doesnt really suit the storyline. Its more action this time instead of the stealth the game is known for. Some of the missions are brilliant and yet others fall flat and force you to engage in action sequences. Apart from that, its an excellent game. Expand
  6. Aug 3, 2014
    I thoroughly enjoyed this game. It's definitely not Call of Duty or Battlefield where you just shoot your way through - Hitman requires a bit of thought and planning to get through each level. There are lots of options on how you choose to get through each level which makes it very interesting and adds to the replay value. Graphics, length, sound and AI are all superb.
    I didn't give it a
    I didn't give it a perfect 10 because I found the story a bit hard to understand and I wasn't really sure why I was on certain levels.
    I recommend playing it on the "Hard" setting as this makes it a fair challenge.
  7. Jun 19, 2014
    This is the best game ever. I am a big fan of the stealth genre. I don't like mindless shooting games which just keeps spawning bad guys, with monotony being the only challenge. This game is just superb. I have played Silent Assassin and Contracts but not Blood money. So i am not aware of the drawbacks of Blood money. But Absolution is truly the BEST. Amazing story, lively graphics,This is the best game ever. I am a big fan of the stealth genre. I don't like mindless shooting games which just keeps spawning bad guys, with monotony being the only challenge. This game is just superb. I have played Silent Assassin and Contracts but not Blood money. So i am not aware of the drawbacks of Blood money. But Absolution is truly the BEST. Amazing story, lively graphics, engaging missions, lot of playtime value with a variety of options to eliminate the targets. Expand
  8. Jun 14, 2014
    This is the first Hitman game that i've played.
    Pros:
    - Graphics- No one can deny the great use of the Glacier 2 engine. Environments are amazing. characters looks great. - animations- it looks great, facial animations are great too. - level Design- lots of different opportunities, to approach in different ways. good tutorial cons: - Bad gameplay. Agent 47 is no way near as agile
    This is the first Hitman game that i've played.
    Pros:
    - animations- it looks great, facial animations are great too.

cons:
    - Bad gameplay. Agent 47 is no way near as agile as Sam Fisher, and would help a lot in its gameplay.
    - Bad boring story that never interested me from the get go.
    - feels to linear.
    - you lose your silver ballers early in the game, and limits ur option to do silent head-shots or point shooting.
  9. Apr 26, 2014
    Disappointing, just disappointing. when i first played absolution i was too overcome with
    "newgame-syndrome" to realise the issues with this game. for one its short, very short. although it may have the average amount of levels in a hitman game, the actual levels themselves were too short and easy. it gives less choice in how you carry out your hit than ever, and for a stealth game it sure is easier to run in with a shotgun and shoot the place up (thats not a good thing, you're practically bullet proof. i've taken to going around with a screwdriver and gore-ing everyone in my path), also there is no consequence for massacring everyone as once your done in one area, you may open a door to the next section of the level and it is like nothing happened. the AI's are pretty dumb as it is, but im pretty sure they should hear a shotgun going of in the other room. Now i know that this next thing is probably me moaning but when i read "make your own contracts" i thought it would be like far cry 3 create a map mode, not replay the same mission over and over again just lodge a bullet in someone else's head this time around........mode. now on the con side the graphics are good, and hitting the unsuspecting goon in the head with a wrench never gets old, and the mission "end of the road" is a blast. along side that are dual-wielding any pistols, knife (or screwdriver) throwing, the new cover system and taking hostages.

all in all, despite the cons listed above, Absolution is a buggy, disappointingly short and easy, needlessly cursey mess with a uncaptivating and kinda stupid story ( i mean HIT-NUNS for god sake) and although the online portion of the game is new and fun, it quickly gets old.
  10. Apr 15, 2014
    So enlighten me how this Hitman game is the best game ever? This is just a passable game it can't be classified as the Hitman because all the other previous iterations where we played into the open world this game predetermines where the player is going to play and try trace its foot-steps by forcing the gamer to leave the Hitman we all grown to love with.
  11. Feb 25, 2014
    Hitman Absolution... has some problems. There's no denying it's a good game, because it is. It's a very good game, and anyone who tells you otherwise is either mad, misguided or not a fan of stealth games. However, that's not to say it's the best game of the year, because it doesn't come close. While the previous instalments, particularly Hitman: Blood Money were magnificent, this gameHitman Absolution... has some problems. There's no denying it's a good game, because it is. It's a very good game, and anyone who tells you otherwise is either mad, misguided or not a fan of stealth games. However, that's not to say it's the best game of the year, because it doesn't come close. While the previous instalments, particularly Hitman: Blood Money were magnificent, this game does feel like many reboots before it. It feels like this in that it takes a number of the systems of the previous games, adds its own ones and then jumbles them all together. And jumbled it does become.

This game was directed by Tore Blystad, who served as Art Director on Hitman: Blood Money, and it takes the franchise in a different direction. The previous games were very non-linear, and there wasn't a story it was forced to follow. The result of this, of course, were the massive sandbox levels and exotic locales, as well as a huge variety of different targets and characters. In this game, Agent 47 has gone rogue after assassinating Diana Burnwood (his handler from the previous games) and taking the young Victoria, to protect her from the ICA. Meanwhile, Benjamin Travis, the head of the ICA, wants to get it back. He'll go about this with Blake Dexter, arms manufacturer and all-round psychopath. And so Agent 47 is thrust into the world, this time to escape the coppers and save Victoria from the ICA.

I must praise the game for the story, because it's brilliant. Because of this, the characters are all well-developed, and have some strong voice acting from Hollywoodians like Keith Carradine and Powers Boothe, among others. There are people with clout involved in this game. However, the way they've one about bringing the new story focus to fruition isn't exactly exceptional. The level design, and pacing, suffer the worst here. Because 47's supposed to be running from the cops for a murder he didn't commit within the story, he's got to run from the cops in the game. Which means that, for the first act, which can take anywhere between two and eight hours depending on how you play, can be spend wandering through rather bleak locales escaping the Chicago PD. The fact that it's story focussed also means that you have to make your way through the level in a way that is logical in the context of the story.

In previous games, the real system was "make your way from point A to point B any way you wish, then return to point A/C". In this game, however, the levels are chopped up to make sense within the confines of the story. Which means that, far from the amazing sandbox levels of the previous games, you're following a predetermined path that always ends in the same location. There's never any deviation from the predetermined path, because the story demands that you go a particular way to a particular point. It's also very cutscene heavy which, while not a bad thing in and of itself, can certainly put a few people off.

Because the story is set about in a particular way, you've no longer got the pre-mission loadout screens, or the post-mission newspaper articles, that you see in Blood Money. Which means no weapon customisation, and no weapon selection. This gets to abysmal levels as, apart from the first and second levels, you're not given access to Silverballers until the beginning of Act Two. About two to eight hours into the game. Then, there's a bunch of other mechanics that really prohibit the way you're gonna go about playing the game. This is where the review devolves into a rant, children, so cover your eyes.

Instinct. One word, a thousand problems. Instinct is a new function included in the game, and the game is built around it, which serves a variety of purposes. It introduces Point Shooting, a function a'la Splinter Cell: Conviction's bullet time-esque system. It's a slow motion system that allows you to target people and then shoot them in quick succession, very accurately. Then, there's a system that allows you to follow guard paths and see the guards. I'm one of the few people who wasn't incredibly annoyed with these systems. I kind of liked them. However, Instinct's integration with Disguises isn't so good. Basically, if you walk past a guard, you need to activate instinct otherwise you'll be spotted. However, because Instinct comes in painfully short supply anywhere above normal, and you need to be super stealthy anyway, there's no incentive for a hardcore Hitman player to go above Normal, because that mode doesn't work with the new Instinct function introduced. Instinct, above Normal (and sometimes in it) makes it almost entirely impossible to play the game like a Hitman game. Hitman's about exploration and finding multiple solutions to the problem. Without that, it's just a normal stealth game.

To say this game's bad would be a lie. It's very, VERY good. However, it isn't great, that's plain to anyone, Hitman fan or not. But the acting's good and the story's exceptional, so if you're new, you'll probably love it.
  12. Jan 15, 2014
    A shame to the spirit of the series. Hitman Absolution betrayed everything. You do not longer try to kill a specific target, you are forced to run away from police in corridors and have no freedom. Storyline went wrong too, and has become too "americanized" in the wrong way.
  13. Jan 6, 2014
    I briefly tried some of the PS2 era Hitman games but didn't much care for them. When Absolution was announced, I figured I'd give it a shot. And while I wasn't really bored or frustrated like in the past, neither did I find the experience captivating. In the end, I stopped after around three missions because it just didn't compel me to move forward.

Graphics The game is good looking

Graphics
    The game is good looking with some nice movies. No complaints there.

Story
    Agent 47 is sent to take out his former handler who has betrayed the agency. After doing so, he begins to feel regret because the woman was helping a young girl escape his fate. It was kind of nebulous, and maybe I would have gotten more out of it had I continued. But I honestly had a hard time caring about the hero.

Gameplay
    There was a lot of sneaking around, offing guys, and so forth as you'd expect. And while I had no technical complaints with the experience, I also found no particular enjoyment from it. It felt a little like sneaking around in Uncharted or Deus Ex, except not nearly as satisfying.

The verdict--it was okay. I had other games I'd rather spend my time with.
  14. Nov 30, 2013
    First Impressions Review. So far I can say this game is buggy as At one point a guard could see me trough the walls, the batman sonar doesn't differentiate important things or refrain from showing things that are to far.
    The disguise mechanics is broken at the core level, it's simply a invincibility mode to detection for a short amount of time, I say that because it's not ONE AI individual who gets suspiciously, they run out your disguise bar so once one of them runs out your "instinct" everyone can spot you.

Other problem is that people with the same uniform/clothes as you will pay more attention to you. That's not because they can remember who works at the company or who's in the police unit or not, No! Every person who has the same uniform can sort of sense that you are not one them, almost like the uniform has a conscious mind and calls out to it peers to say INTROOUDER! Like if you pick a Mcdonadls uniform all of the fast food clerks can spot you.

The Uniform was supposed to give you free pass in some areas and only SOME of the AI were supoosed to spot you, like the head of police for the cops, not everyone. And your actions should matter and they just don't seem to.
  15. Nov 20, 2013
    La verdad es que este juego no sabía ni que existía, lo descargue gratis este mes porque era el juego del mes de Playstation Plus, así lo probaría haber que tal y lo cierto es que me ha dejado muy sorprendido. Lejos de desagradarme, me ha dejado alucinado, es un juego sublime. La jugabilidad es excelente, como manejar el personaje, las armas y las distintas formas de matar, el control esLa verdad es que este juego no sabía ni que existía, lo descargue gratis este mes porque era el juego del mes de Playstation Plus, así lo probaría haber que tal y lo cierto es que me ha dejado muy sorprendido. Lejos de desagradarme, me ha dejado alucinado, es un juego sublime. La jugabilidad es excelente, como manejar el personaje, las armas y las distintas formas de matar, el control es liviano y sencillo cuando te acostumbras a el. Los gráficos son muy buenos, los escenarios en los que he jugado son muy ampliados y muy reales con detalles bastantes buenos. El sonido es lo que mejor esta del juego, gracias a su espectacular doblaje al castellano el juego brilla aun mas, con unas conversaciones y diálogos geniales y que no te dejaran indiferente. La duración es bastante variada, depende de la dificulta que escojas, desde fácil hasta profesional, por supuesto cuanto mas difícil mas tardaras en pasarte este grandisimo juego, la media seria de unas 12/18 horas. Luego esta también aparte el modo contratos, para poder jugar online con tus amigos. ¿Lo recomiendo? Si, es una joya que no debes dejar escapar. Expand
  16. Nov 5, 2013
    This is the first Hitman game that i have played and to be honest i was really impressed by Hitman: Absolution. The shooting mechanics and combat are great, the graphics/art style is really good. The story is really good, the voice acting is outstanding along with the amaing looking cutscenes. This is truly a sleeper hit for the year 2012 and i cant wait to see a sequel. Hitman: AbsolutionThis is the first Hitman game that i have played and to be honest i was really impressed by Hitman: Absolution. The shooting mechanics and combat are great, the graphics/art style is really good. The story is really good, the voice acting is outstanding along with the amaing looking cutscenes. This is truly a sleeper hit for the year 2012 and i cant wait to see a sequel. Hitman: Absolution is what the Batman Arkham series should have been. Expand
  17. ERB
    Nov 2, 2013
    Sorry I did not mean to give this game a 0/10 right now I'm about to take that score back and place a 9/10 score for this game.The graphics in this game is cool the game play is awesome and even the storyline is really interesting.Hitman or Agent 47 is absolutely cool.He is one good shooter and one good assassin.The assassinations in this game is pretty awesome and sometimes evenSorry I did not mean to give this game a 0/10 right now I'm about to take that score back and place a 9/10 score for this game.The graphics in this game is cool the game play is awesome and even the storyline is really interesting.Hitman or Agent 47 is absolutely cool.He is one good shooter and one good assassin.The assassinations in this game is pretty awesome and sometimes even funny.And for the last time I'm really sorry for giving this game a 0/10 because this game deserves a 9/10 from me.This game is a must buy game for all of you fans and not fans of this game.This game is awesome. Expand
  18. Oct 19, 2013
    My first time playing a Hitman game. It's slower paced than what I'm typically used to playing, but overall I enjoyed this action/stealth game. I found the game to be a little frustrating at times and not just because of my lack of experience with this type of game. Poor gameplay decisions make this game a little more tedious than it needs to be at times.

Why does the game even bother

Why does the game even bother with disguises if your enemies can see through them instantly? The only way to keep from getting caught while wearing them is to use your "Instinct" meter, so when that runs out you're screwed. And why are you penalized for killing enemies who get between you and your target? I can understand why the game penalizes you for getting caught, but when you kill the guard who caught you losing points sucks. It's stuff like this that brings the game down. But when everything is going right there's nothing else like "Absolution".

Moving through an area undetected and taking out your target before the enemies even know you're there is a completely rewarding and enthralling experience that more than makes up for this games flaws. These moments are made better by the numerous ways to complete these assassinations. Every level has several ways to take out your target, and how you do it is up to you. This gives you a reason to stick with the game after you have beaten it, as does the "Contracts" mode will please players who like to get competitive with their skills.

Hitman: Absolution is a fun but flawed game. It's a lot of fun to play even if it can become a trial-and-error experience at times. If you're into games that require quick thinking and creativity then this might be for you. Overall I enjoyed the game despite its flaws. At times it almost felt like a PS2 game, and it took me back to a time when creativity and an imaginative setting were enough to make a game memorable and enjoyable.
  19. Sep 25, 2013
    This game was pretty good. I liked how there were so many ways too kill your target. Best Hitman of the series for sure. I strongly recommend it to anyone.
  20. Sep 24, 2013
    Watered down rubbish, a disposable game made for our culture of COD style instant gratification. Gone is planning, tactics, timing and subtlety. In is guns blazing, quick time events and stupidity. Anyone who played Blood Money like me should remember a golden age of thinking stealth games, BM, MGS 3, Chaos Theory, these types of games are mostly dead. Remember in BM when you would stalkWatered down rubbish, a disposable game made for our culture of COD style instant gratification. Gone is planning, tactics, timing and subtlety. In is guns blazing, quick time events and stupidity. Anyone who played Blood Money like me should remember a golden age of thinking stealth games, BM, MGS 3, Chaos Theory, these types of games are mostly dead. Remember in BM when you would stalk your target and spend considerable time running through different scenarios on how to kill your victim? Gone. Remember when you would spend considerable time murdering various people for their outfit which would lead to different ways to kill your victim? Gone. Gone is the patients of a proper Hitman, now it's all about explosions and Stephen Hawking-esque A.I. that can see through every disguise you where making that oh so important and iconic element of the Hitman series redundant.

Much like most developers/pulishers Enix has catered for the casual, pick up and drop gamer that makes the COD franchise so much money. Oh and the much reported save data deletion problem hit me, one level before game completion. Awesome.
  21. Sep 17, 2013
    The story mode is okay, but it's the contracts option that saves this game. The story is a little convoluted and unrealistic, to be honest. I didn't find it that interesting to play, and it took me a long time to figure out what to do in some cases. So as I said before, contracts save this game. They make each chapter in the story have infinite possibilities to kill people, and you can doThe story mode is okay, but it's the contracts option that saves this game. The story is a little convoluted and unrealistic, to be honest. I didn't find it that interesting to play, and it took me a long time to figure out what to do in some cases. So as I said before, contracts save this game. They make each chapter in the story have infinite possibilities to kill people, and you can do whatever you please, basically. I would buy this game, but play the contracts first to get a feel for the game and the environments, then, if you must, play the story. Expand
  22. Sep 9, 2013
    Do not get the negative comments at all, you assassinate quite a bit of people actually. The last three being the hardest.
    The game was actually challenging for a not-so-skilled gamer like me, so i found it fun and definitely worth the space (I didn't pay for it thank you PS+!)!
    Deleting it now, great game! Recommend to anyone who likes stealth shooters!
  23. Aug 26, 2013
    If your new to the himan series and you start on this game you will love it if your a long time fan..you wont like this game. most of the hitman elements are gone like for example: in the old hitmans it would be almost impossible to gun down everything in your way, in absoultion you can gun everything with no plan at all and still get alot of points. it does have good graphics and aIf your new to the himan series and you start on this game you will love it if your a long time fan..you wont like this game. most of the hitman elements are gone like for example: in the old hitmans it would be almost impossible to gun down everything in your way, in absoultion you can gun everything with no plan at all and still get alot of points. it does have good graphics and a deceant story and nice shooting but this is not a game for longtime fans. 6.7 Expand
  24. Aug 25, 2013
    Never been a fan of the Hitman games, but Hitman: Absolution changed my mind. Theres a few things that I don't like about it. Firstly, the Hitman: Absolution Sniper Challenge, I don't like the fact that its only one level, so gets boring after the first few goes, Secondly, some of the missions are quiet 'Samey'. Stakeout a place, watch, try not to get seen, don't kill Civ's, kill theNever been a fan of the Hitman games, but Hitman: Absolution changed my mind. Theres a few things that I don't like about it. Firstly, the Hitman: Absolution Sniper Challenge, I don't like the fact that its only one level, so gets boring after the first few goes, Secondly, some of the missions are quiet 'Samey'. Stakeout a place, watch, try not to get seen, don't kill Civ's, kill the target and escape. I do enjoy the story and the challenges people have made, very hard. Visually, I think its awesome, stunning graphics, awesome rag-doll effect of the enemies dying when shot. So with that being said, I give this game a 6/10

-AG-
  25. Aug 10, 2013
    As a Hitman fan it was literally painful to play through this game. I followed the buildup of this game from the very start. As soon as IO Interactive muttered the words "Agent 47 is now on the run" something inside me said that Absolution was going to be bad. It turns out my inner feeling wasn't wrong. It's not that it's a 'bad' game, it's an 'ok-ish' Splintercell Conviction clone withAs a Hitman fan it was literally painful to play through this game. I followed the buildup of this game from the very start. As soon as IO Interactive muttered the words "Agent 47 is now on the run" something inside me said that Absolution was going to be bad. It turns out my inner feeling wasn't wrong. It's not that it's a 'bad' game, it's an 'ok-ish' Splintercell Conviction clone with some bugs and stupid broken A.I. But as a Hitman game it is very bad, the worst in the series in fact. They have taken everything that made Hitman so fun and special, threw it in the bin, then replaced it with a linear story driven action game. Playing through it was like watching a terrible B Movie, it was so bad i just had to keep watching/playing through. Expand
  26. Aug 8, 2013
    An overall fun game. The graphics are good the controlls are comfortable and the story is fun.this game lets you go in full shootout style or be a professional hitman by being stealthy which made me happy after the decline in splintercell. So if you loved old splinter cell this has just enough to make it a must have
  27. Aug 6, 2013
    After playing the Hitman HD Collection i have to say that this game is a major step down in almost every way. It looks much prettier, but the levels are far far smaller than previous games, this one is much more about the story than it is about the gameplay. I loved how previous Hitmans allowed you to select your weapons before dropping you off in a huge sandbox of fun that allowed you toAfter playing the Hitman HD Collection i have to say that this game is a major step down in almost every way. It looks much prettier, but the levels are far far smaller than previous games, this one is much more about the story than it is about the gameplay. I loved how previous Hitmans allowed you to select your weapons before dropping you off in a huge sandbox of fun that allowed you to explore and do as you wish. With Hitman Absolution the story forces you down narrow paths and small linear levels full of cutsences, hell even some of the hits turn into cutscenes which takes away the point and a huge part of the fun. I don't want a cutscene to take over and kill a target for me i want to do it myself. Not being able to select your own weapons before each level also takes a lot of the fun away. After play Hitman Contracts and Hitman Blood Money i was super excited for Hitman Absolution, but sadly it just didn't feel anything like a Hitman game. Expand
  28. Jul 28, 2013
    Really enjoyed Hitman Absolution. It gives you countless challenges to approach your mission to kill your target or to escape from location.
    Controllers for hiding and taking cover confused me a little bit at the begining but it was fine after that. Enemy AI is really great. I finished the game on Hard difficulty and I enjoyed the challenges on this difficulty.
    Stealth is a great feature
    Stealth is a great feature of this game. So if you like stealth based games this one is for you.
    I give this game an 8/10
  29. Jul 22, 2013
    I'm not the only one who has had this problem; the game can randomly crash and delete all of your save files, and Eidos have not bothered to patch it. It happened twice to me and I've given up. Don't waste your money.
  30. Jun 18, 2013
    Amazing, Immersive, Crazy game! This was my first Hitman game ever played, and I can honestly say it was great.

The graphics are INTENSE!!!! Amazing lighting, it will blow you away, so realistic!!!! The game play is pretty hard, but if you are a gamer, you can handle it, I actually played it on "Normal" the 2nd setting, I usually play games on hard but this one was too much :D

Very fun, I'm not one for sneaking around games, so most of the time in this game I shot it out with them. Sometimes you have to sneak, but the levels and enviroment provide multiple avenues for this...

Very solid game, and for a linear story based epic, it was fairly long, did not feel short in the least!!!
  31. Dec 27, 2012
    I personally loved this game. And mind you that this is coming from a hitman fan since Contracts. The AI for me was pretty realistic, there were maybe 1 or 2 moments where I was really wondering how the computer detected me but overall I liked the levels a lot. Your play style greatly influences the amount of points you recieve. And of course the silent assassin gets you the most. Overall,I personally loved this game. And mind you that this is coming from a hitman fan since Contracts. The AI for me was pretty realistic, there were maybe 1 or 2 moments where I was really wondering how the computer detected me but overall I liked the levels a lot. Your play style greatly influences the amount of points you recieve. And of course the silent assassin gets you the most. Overall, fantastic game. Collapse

1. Jan 24, 2013
    Hitman: Absolution proves to be another notable entry in the series. It may house a ho-hum plot, and you'll hate just about every character you come across, but the open nature of the approach is good enough that you'll overlook those blemishes.
  2. Dec 16, 2012
    When playing to its strengths, Hitman: Absolution is a genuinely great game. Overall, though, it feels slightly disappointing, simply because it doesn't spend enough time playing to those strengths.
  3. Dec 6, 2012
    It's easy to recommend Hitman Absolution, a game that provides chills and emotion although lacks the charisma and polish that you expect from this kind of production.