7.6

1. ERB
    Nov 15, 2013
    Wow!All of the three hitman games are now in HD.Cool.All of the three Hitman games I played are good because Of its game play and cool storyline.This game is great and I recommend you people who are finding a good game to buy,you should buy this.It is worth It.
  2. Aug 10, 2013
    These first 3 games are masterpieces, especially Hitman Blood Money. Look past the graphics and you will have a whale of a time. I hope they port these to the Playstation Vita.
  3. Aug 6, 2013
    I'm so glad that I discovered these games, they are a gaming masterpiece, especially Hitman Blood Money. It's just a shame that Hitman Absolution was nothing like these games.
  4. Jul 28, 2013
    I agree with you ERB this game is damn boring.
  5. Jul 8, 2013
    Every one of the Hitman games has been absolutely astonishing. IO Interactive are one of those truly special developers. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin revolutionized the stealth genre, and was added to the library of Eidos' formidable library of popular and critically-acclaimed stealth games such as Deus Ex and Thief. Hitman: Contracts, though not the best game in the franchise, managed to bring thousands of PS2 and Xbox gamers a chance to play some of the missions of the game they missed out on, Codename 47, in a much less buggy and more functional variation. And then we have Hitman: Blood Money, the definitive Hitman game, and the definitive stealth game. Better than any other game, this gave gamers a sense of freedom that they had never before experienced inside a linear game. And now, they have been put together and remastered, and now look a lot more appealing. Expand
  6. Apr 15, 2013
    These games are timeless classics. Just a shame Hitman Absolution was so terrible. If you love open world freedom, then pick this up today, it's brilliant. Nothing else out there like these old Hitman games.
  7. Mar 7, 2013
    A fantastic game that offers a lot of fun playtime! Its nice and nostalgic to play the old Hitman games i a HD version. IQ have done it again! buy it!
  8. Feb 3, 2013
    3 of the best stealth games of their generation now released in one affordable package. The question is are they still worth a shot. For my money Hitman 2 has not aged gracefully. 47 moves as fast a s a child wearing concrete shoes in a swamp and the A.I is schizophrenic to the point of a successful mission can be scampered by walking into the wrong toilet. All in all Hitman 2 is probably the least enticing to play again.

Contracts fares much better but the grey on black interface means that people playing on a small tv better invest in a microscope. due to the unaltered text and the cutscenes look like they are taking place underwater due to them not receiving the HD treatment.However A.I behavior and missions are far better and it plays smoother than Hitman 2.

However the top pick is Blood Money, still the best Hitman game money can buy. It is however a straight port from the 360 code but don't let that sway your decision as Blood Money remains the best assassination simulator to this day and is yet to be topped, in my opinion.

As for the whole package even with the lick of HD paint the games still show their age but playability wise it is only Hitman 2 that truly suffers. There were no extras with the PS3 version whereas the 360 version has an art book I believe. Overall its still worth a romp through Hitmans hits but if you still have the original games I can't really recommend an additional purchase.
  9. Jan 29, 2013
    The Hitman Series is amazing, brutally and gritty, One of my personal Favorite game franchises of all time, Would Definitely Recommend if U haven't played a Hitman game before, OR IF U FOUND ABSOLUTION DISAPONTING, LOVE HITMAN CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT GAME, Ohh and the game has very clunky controls, just saying
  10. ERB
    Nov 15, 2013

1. Apr 5, 2013
    It’s evident to me that HD Trilogy was cooked up quickly, without investing neither sufficient means nor heart and soul. [CD-Action 04/2013, p.80]
  2. Sadly, not a lot of love has gone into cleaning up these remakes. The time capsule is rusty, but there’s enough old school challenge and timeless dark humour to justify a buy. [March 2013, p79]
  3. Mar 24, 2013
    Three classics everyone should play - it's just a shame more wasn't done to modernise them. [Apr 2013, p.78]