Hoard PlayStation 3

5.4

1. Jun 5, 2011
    I love this game! The theme is pulled off very well. I feel like I'm looking down at a tabletop game that has come to life... and I'm controlling my own little dragon! How cool is that, right? Seriously. It's just too fun. Hoard struck me as a little simple when I first gave it a whirl, but I quickly realized that it's quite the strategy game! So many choices to make! Hoard has aI love this game! The theme is pulled off very well. I feel like I'm looking down at a tabletop game that has come to life... and I'm controlling my own little dragon! How cool is that, right? Seriously. It's just too fun. Hoard struck me as a little simple when I first gave it a whirl, but I quickly realized that it's quite the strategy game! So many choices to make! Hoard has a nice selection of gameplay modes. It can be complex for veteran strategists, or simple for someone who just wants to have fun setting thi Expand

1. Jun 29, 2011
    It's hard to be the bad guy: The difficulty's pretty high, and you're learning constantly throughout your first hours playing Hoard. But after that welcome, Hoard becomes a strategy gem for every now and then. In multiplayer, however, it's a hit.
  2. Apr 17, 2011
    It's not the kind of game that will provide you with entertainment for countless hours on end, but it's a nice little diversion now and then … and how many games let you be the dragon anyway?
  3. Mar 4, 2011
    You also have the delightful option of capturing squealing princesses and holding them to ransom (also present in a dedicated princess ransoming mode), while also roasting any daring thieves that try to make off with your gold. Cheek.