6.0

1. Jun 1, 2011
    I was expecting a great fantasy action/rpg game but it's not this the case: Hunted is very boring and repetitive, the graphic is old, very old-gen, the animations are chunky and there are very few numbers of moves and combo. The magics are realized in a very bad way, they don't seems powerful and they don't look cool...The skills are very limited, the Rpg side of the game is very poor...But most of all you can't switch between the 2 characters whenever you want, you can switch only when you find a kind of purple stone...so if choose the wrong hero you have to keep it until the next check-point/stone or reload the check-point...what a stupid system is this!! The dialogues are ridiculous (the warrior is afraid of the insects!!! and the elf seems talks like an erotic line...This game is ugly, is not funny and it's not worth your money...this is not a game to sell out in 2011, that's all! (sorry for my bad English anyway :)!) Expand
  2. May 31, 2011
    great co-op experience, graphics/visuals dont mean everything to me, so im not going to underscore just based upon that particular issue (they are a little outdated though), gameplay overall runs smooth and fluid, story is so far engaging ( I am not too far into the game so far). Overall 8/10 IMO.
  3. Jun 1, 2011
    Attention internet kiddies - we all know you are desperate to continue your heroic interwebz battle against one Bioware employee but this accusing any positive review of being written by one of the game makers trend is ruing user scores on metacritic. We know you are hungry to see your little comments marked as helpful, and your probably the kind of people who write things like "thumbs up if you..." on youtube posts, but your reviews are lies - try playing the damn game before you join a flash mob party. Read the reviews posted by these "OMG must have been written by an employee" users and you will see one thing pretty consistently, nothing in their review indicates they played the game or know anything more about it, beyond whatever speculation they've read elsewhere. If there is nothing in the review that demonstrates clearly that the reviewer has played it, you can be pretty certain they are here only to express fanboy preferences or to act out on some nonsense decided in a gaming forum or on **** Stop the abuse of user reviews on metacritic - you guys have dow far more damage than one Bioware employee ever did. (skim through the reviews for TW2 and DA2 to see positive and negative review examples of the same behavior, people reviewing without having played the game.)

I've already posted a user review under the 360 listing so I'm not going to repeat it here, but for Christ sake kiddies, stop abusing the ability to post a user review. You're not heroic, you're not cool, you're just being dishonest little trolls.
  4. Jun 1, 2011
    It's about time a decent coop game came out that didn't require an online connection. Despite a couple of minor flaws with the game, Hunted has really beat my previous expectations of the game. It's nice to sit down next to a friend and play a decently challenging action/RPG for once.
  5. May 31, 2011
    Is it 1999 again? Looking at this games graphics you might think so. Apart from that its hack and slash with two protagonists who are afraid of bugs and heights respectively.
  6. May 31, 2011
    I came into Hunted the Demon Forge expecting a deep rpg coop hack and slash and while it didn't really deliver on the rpg part it is still fun. While I haven't gotten that far into the game( I'm on chapter 2) I'll admit i like the story and the characters so far. I also like the controls although the animations aren't always great and though the graphics aren't terrible i kinda wish they were a little better but it doesn't really ruin the game. Although the main part that disappointed me is the skill tree because there are only really 6 main skills for each character unless you count the upgraded version of these skills which makes it 18. Also there is no real leveling up you mainly just collect crystals to gain and upgrade abilities and you can get upgrades by doing task like killing so and so amount of enemies and things of that nature and they so far don't significant amount of upgrading your heroes abilities. But I do enjoy the combat its fun and requires you to be careful cause even as the melee guy you can die pretty quickly. Also a good chunk of the combat takes place at range which you do have limited ammo but in my opinion they give you to much ammo with Caddoc getting 40 bolts and E'lara getting 100 arrows and your ranged attacks usually do a lot of damage (at least with Caddoc's crossbow) which pretty much makes you end up using ranged unless forced to go melee because you will die easily. One good thing is that it at least has some replayibility with the crucible mode where you make your own dungeon controlling what units spawn, how many spawn, loot points, and the evironment. Despite all the things I have said I am having fun playing the game and can't wait for my friend to get his copy since Amazon delayed it so we can play coop. I would mainly recommend this for people who like hack and slash game or playing coop online or offline with friends. Other than that I can only recommend it as rent or to buy when there is a price drop. Collapse
  7. Jun 1, 2011
    I would advise caution as to buying this game not because i feel it is bad or anything but it is clearly not for everyone. As with Two Worlds Two there will be a certain crowd who will appreciate this game and a certain crowd who will quickly judge it within 2 minutes and say it is garbage. Ok, on to the review: This game is as much about the atmosphere as anything. It is rather old school in design and the reward of this game is much the same as LA Noire and Heavy Rain. By that I mean that the gameplay isn't the most memorable part of this game it is the unknown which lurks ahead of you that gives this game its glory. To fully enjoy you really do need a good friend who you can mesh with, in other words someone who thinks with the same mentality as you and you easily work co-op with together. A lot of the fun is the intuition of the tag team hunting coupled within hidden areas and puzzles. In that respect this is a brilliant game but you need a good partner for sure. Ok, there is some bad that needs to be addressed to. The graphics are not the best, they are worse at the title screen and get better withing the game. Same goes for the music. It's a little rough until you enter the game. The save system also could have used a lot more attention. After playing co-op with a friend we are both confused whether it is possible to quit and restart mid level or if you have to start from the chapter beginning again. Overall, the game has a Resident Evil 5 feel and when they call this game role playing it is in the sense of the classic definition of feeling as if you were one of the characters, not so much that it is based on stat adjustments. I personally like the game but think this will be hit and miss with a wild range of review scores. One thing i should add is the game has a mode called crucible which you can build you own levels. These features are tremendously underrated and with a little effort you can produce the game you want so please take that into consideration. Overall a really nice package but one in which the player will have to maybe put some effort into appreciating. Expand
  8. Jun 1, 2011
    This game truly delivers what was marketed. Hunted, is a dark fantasy game ala Enclave from the early XBOX days. In addition to the stated co op play, players are able to edit their own maps and place monsters and loot to share play with others. -So, instead of being urged to buy DLC on Day 1, players have every opportunity to create their own limited content. . . . What also makes Hunted unique, in a addition to the dark fantasy presentation and architecture, was the cover-mechanic ala most FPSs. Both heroes can hunker down behind environmental objects and lean out or over and fire arrows/bolts at the encroaching enemies. To be sure, the most effective manner of play has the elf, at distance, pinpricking adversaries with multitudes of arrows. -One of my great gaming, personal memories, happened while playing "Blade of Darkness" back-in-the-day on pc. My toon was hiding behind a short wall and was engaged in an arrow duel with a monster hiding across a small courtyard behind another small wall. Well, we'd traded arrows and, luckily, I stuck one where it belonged and the monster dropped the bow and keeled over. In Hunted, I encountered a similar situation where the elf was hiding behind a piece of debris and was getting shot at by a band of Wargar, similar to trolls, kobolds, mini-orcs, etc.
    While rising and ducking with each Wargar volley of arrows and bolts, the elf shot back and eventually took out all her opponents while her partner, Caddoc, swung his weapon into the mobs surrounding him. HERE is the novelty of Hunted that makes play much different than other, similar entries, E'lara, the elf, was rushed by several Wargar, back-stepping quickly, she had fired off several arrows in rapid succession into one of the Wargar. With each successive arrow hit, the Wargar reached for the arrow in its body, stumbled a bit more and eventually fell over and dropped its weapon. The arrows were sticking out of its body like a pincushion, with its blood sprayed all over E'lara 'cause it had gotten too close. By then, Caddoc had joined her and they eventually won. -Yes, for all slow-readers, I WAS pushing the buttons. Yes, it was my fault that they'd gotten overrun :) -Now, however, IMAGINE, my perverse delight when I had finally realized that E'lara could not only duck, hide, run and vault over environmental objects and terrain elements, but that she could also wield close-combat weapons, block with a shield, roll on the ground and cast limited magic, too. . . . While Caddoc wielded bigtime melee weapons and shield and also used battle-magic to great effect. Actually, Caddoc's magic works better in tandem with E'lara's abilities to do massive dmg while at distance. Yes, it's linear, the A.I. can be a bit spotty for single player, BUT when you watch enemies circle, bait, entrap and then retire to fire volleys of arrows/bolts at your heroes, then you know there's a challenge ahead. The puzzles are a bit esoteric, more like riddles with simple explanation and some environmental manipulation. What I find rather amusing is the mention that "graphics" are less than stellar. Um, NO, the graphics are fine; actually, quite good. Realtime shadows, blood sprays, arrow-hits, falling bodies, seemingly believable utter darkness. True, full-bodied with loincloth and jiggles might not be politically-correct for our female elf these days, but, frankly, sticking a dozen arrows into an enemy and watching while they cascade ragdoll-like off a bridge or tower garners its own margin of thrill. Or, watching while some unsuspecting Wargar takes one to the back of the head and topples over, weightless, bouncing down some forlorn cliffside. IDK, "if" you LIKE dark fantasy, horror, loot, betrayal, old-school dungeon crawls, spiced-up with modern-style combat, then you will, likely, thoroughly enjoy Hunted.
  9. Jun 1, 2011
    Do you all not see the repeat reviews under different user names?? this is a cut and paste message from InXile made to trick the consumer into thinking this game is any good. I played it, and I would give it a 6, but since InXiles' trolls are giving so many 10s I thought that I would even out the playing field.
  10. May 31, 2011
    Hey! Come on! What happen with the users reviews! Who wrote it? InXile people? Like the cheaters of Bioware? Totally unnecessaryâ
  11. May 31, 2011
    Great action rpg game with a well implemented co-op mode! Although if you don't like multiplayer, the single player plays well too. I'm not sure I agree with comments on the graphics - I like them a lot and I especially like the art design which has a Demon's Souls meets Lord of the Rings kind of feel. (and for the record, I don't work for the developers or know any of them personally.)
  12. Jun 1, 2011
    This is a great game.I was pleased with the money I spent.Have yet to play it on-line but the single player A.I. is way better than expected so I only imagine that it's even funner with two players.I only had to revive my partner twice and he/she is always jumping in to help. The controls work really well and are simple to use.Story is nothing to special but it's interesting enough.I hate collectibles in most games,but these ones do not bother me too much,I like how they give you more stat boost etc.You can't really explore everywhere you want but I feel like there's enough for you to do.A lot of people says it gets repetitive quickly witch to me it hasn't really bothered me.To me repetitive is Assassin's Creed (I hated that game my own opinion so nobody get pissed).This game won't be for everyone but you should at least rent it and try it out.I just wish there were more RPG elements.Overall I give this game an 8/10. Expand
  13. Jun 1, 2011
    So I picked this game up on launch day. I played the single player and I was somewhat amused. I played co-op with a friend split-screen and I was about ready to quit on the game. But then I played it online and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The problem with split-screen is that it makes the screens too damn small which, I know, the screen is going to be split in half but there are also two large pervasive black bars that suddenly exist on the sides of the screen as well. The online co-op is so much better simply due to having the full screen to yourself. I found the game not only easier in online co-op but fare more enjoyable. As a single player experience it is very ho-hum. It's a standard hack 'n' slash with a peppering of RPG elements in the magic and skill system but that's as far as it goes. The AI is dumb when it comes to path finding as I found they zig zagged around the map constantly. At first I thought it was because I was playing as the archer to challenge my aim but they continue to zig zag and run slower than snails even when you play the warrior and it makes no sense. The graphics are weak but I don't really care, I'm not the type to really focus on them too much, they don't make the game.
    The online can be really buggy, however, which bogs down an otherwise enjoyable experience. On three occasions my character fell through the map prompting my friend and I to restart from checkpoint, which was usually about ten minutes back. Not a long time, no, but it's really irritating when you didn't die or weren't fighting an enemy, you lose ten minutes to bad coding. It's also easy to wind up stuck between rocks and walls in the heat of battle as well. I never experienced these problems offline so I'm hoping they will be patched.
    Now, for all the complaining I've done, why did I give this a 7? Well, for all it's faults I do have fun when I play it. It's a simple game that doesn't demand a lot from the player and there is nothing wrong with that from time to time. I'm not going to say it's game of the year, or a masterpiece, or something that transcends the limitations of video games but in order to be a good game you don't need to do that, you merely need to be fun. It has it's flaws, as does every game, and I feel like it needs an honest review considering the devs seem to be writing their own and others seem to be bombing it in retaliation. The 7 is merely a number I think it deserves, it's not magic or perfect but I had fun and that's all I wanted. If you think you can't look past the problems I mentioned then it obviously isn't for you but if you're willing to give it a little patience you might just have fun with it too. I would say it's at least worth a rent if you're skeptical or on the fence, avoid it like the plague if you want something that looks beautiful and is perfectly coded, and buy it (new or used) if you have a friend you like to play simple mindless hacking games with. It's not amazing, but it's not really horrible either.
  14. Jun 1, 2011
    Finally a good cooperative rpg/hack n slash experience. Coop works amazing and the specific character abilities made it interesting and necessary for teamwork through every part of the game so far. Controls are great and make dodging and pulling off abilities in a jam easy. Graphics are not the best but are not any worse than Dragon Age. If you are looking for a fun and entertaining cooperative rpg then this game is the ticket. Good job inXile Expand
  15. Jun 1, 2011
    I would like to start by saying that this game is NOT an RPG at least in the sense that most people equate to RPGs, it is an action game more along the lines of Dark Kingdom, Conan and Viking the Battle for Asgard (older PS3 titles). Yes there are a few minor upgrades (new weapons a handful of magic) but that's about it. If you are expecting a leveling system with stats, tons of equipment and skill trees you will be disappointed. That said if you approach it as it is, a hack & shoot action game I think you could find yourself really enjoying the game. The graphics are a bit dated and could be better as many others have pointed out but they are okay. I enjoyed the characters and their interactions (kinda reminds me of army of two in that respect with the back and forth banter). The storyline is fairly standard fantasy fare nothing remarkable or terrible. The main reason I got his game was online co-op (and having a local split screen option is nice as well), this to me is it's main selling point and in that respect it does quite well. Once you figure out the style of play the game progresses quite nicely. My main gripes about the game are that the multiplayer interface isn't immediately intuitive and there is nothing on this in the slim manual and that there seems to be some audio issues, both in game sounds/music (clipping) and online chat. Hopefully both of those can be sorted out with a patch. All in all a fun game especially with a friend if you play it for what it is. Expand
  16. Jun 2, 2011
    A must buy, you will fall in love with the main characters, the chemistry between them, the voice acting and comical reliefs keep you intrigued to continue on. The beggining is reminiscence of beowulf, in addition seems the studio preferred gameplay over graphics which is a plus for me... but do not be fooled there are some breathtaking areas. Create your own dungeons, play with a friend on same tv split screen or go online! Its been a while since my controller felt the sweat from my palns, the action is just that good and nerve racking! Very little to complain about, most of its nit picking and quite honestly majority of the games that are for both console and pc seem to lack on consoles while the pc dominates (obviously) but in this game it does not feel that way... you are just too busy enjoying yourself... Game runs smoothly... Overall I give a 10 any game that can catch my interest till breakfast deserves this score... Very few games accomplish that especially this type of game... the gamble paid off. Expand
  17. Jun 5, 2011
    Gameplay is fine. Graphics are nothing compared to Killzone 3 or GOW3, but it's not a dealbreaker. Solid fantasy epic, and the two main characters are well developed and interact quite nicely. I don't understand the hate this game's getting. It's quite good, and well worth a pickup.
  18. Aug 9, 2012
    I dont want to say something bad about this games but the truth is that this games is not good. I didn't like a single thing there.... . I'm giving it 1 because I cant give -100 out of +10.
  19. Jun 5, 2011
    A brilliant action adventure game, think of it as Gears of War but with Swords, Sorcery and Skeletons and you wont be far off the mark. One of the better dungeon games in recent years, the game draws you in with its overall great visual look and makes you laugh with the witty banter between the two main characters... Id recommend this to anyone who has a thing for hitting things with swords.
  20. Jul 9, 2011
    The game is very bad in fees and movements of characters and details are very bad in garbage art and monsters !! I cant not Play it after this .... !!! Adequacy of disease ... Something nasty ...
    by adil khojah
    from saudi arabia - jeddah city
    10-07-2011 sunday
  21. May 5, 2012
    Bad graphics, broken gears of war-esque system, leveling system is crap. Games story is bad, characters that you instantly hate a lame bald guy and an elf. I had slight fun playing with E'lara so that's why I will give this game a 1 because the bow is fun to play with and it's something different. I expect more from games of this generation but I don't know maybe I'm expecting too much if this is what I receive. Hunted is your basic generic linear hack and slasher. This isn't the first bad InXile game I've played. Expand
  22. Jun 9, 2012
    Hunted is not a perfect game, not by a long shot. But, it is also severely underappreciated, as it delivers on several important features that are often neglected in current-gen action RPGs. First off, the co-op is fantastic, whether you're playing online or local split-screen. I have worked in video game retail for eight years, and a common question that I get from customers is, "Which PS3/XBox360 games offer split-screen co-op for me and my girfriend/boyfriend?" Despite my desire to bring more couples closer via gaming, that remains a difficult request, especially since an increasing number of co-op enabled titles require online connectivity. Aside from the usual suspects (Army of Two, Call of Duty, Borderlands, Dynasty Warriors, Resident Evil 5, Portal 2, and a small handful of others), it's difficult to recommend an accessible split-screen game nowadays. It's even harder if said couple is looking for a fantasy game to relive their earlier game dates with Champions of Norrath (a common experience that seems to pop up more often than I ever thought possible). Hunted is, perhaps, the only possible title to fit that bill in the seventh generation. It feels like a classic multiplayer arcade, something akin to Gauntlet or Golden Axe but with updated visuals and some Gears of War control conventions. As an added bit of genius, the split-screen not only scales in a way that maximizes frames for each player, it also pushes most of the UI elements into the resulting black bars on either side, thus clearing the two windows for improved visibility. Other than some smart co-op choices, Hunted also manages to revive classic dungeon crawling in a refreshing and streamlined manner. RPG fans probably won't like the trimmed-down skill trees, lack of item inventory, or inability to customize the two playable characters, but the combat is fun and frenetic. You'll also be swapping weapons in and out quite a bit, and each character offers melee and ranged options that are responsive and easy to toggle between. The environments are also imaginative and memorable, even if the exaggerated dark fantasy styling won't appeal to some. Too often, fantasy games either stray too far into outlandish designs that leave us confused and unable to identify with the setting, or they stay too close to their LotR/D&D inspirations, thus feeling bland, tired, generic, or ripped-off. Hunted never gives us a huge measure of originality, but the world is fleshed-out and intricately detailed, offering diverse topography and a variety of weather conditions to make each area seem unique. And lastly, let me applaud inXile's inclusion of a level editor, in this case called the "Crucible" mode. By earning gold in the main campaign, players can unlock a ton of options to create their own dungeons. You can control gravity, weapon rules, number of enemies and waves, arena layout, and more. You could craft a dungeon that only takes a few minutes to clear, or if you're feeling really sadistic, you could maximize difficulty by placing 25 arenas on the grid, each with 9 waves of 100 enemies, thus requiring combatants to clear 22,500 enemies in a single run! Whoa. Created dungeons can be named, then played locally or shared online. It's a cool system, and one that I would like to see more developers utilize, especially in the modern dungeon crawler genre. In the end, Hunted excels with the features that its competition lacks, and despite a general lack of triple-A polish, it's fun enough to make a lasting impression with the gamers willing to give it a chance. Inevitably, Hunted may go down as a 7th-Gen "Best Game You Never Played" candidate, but if dungeon crawling or co-op play are important to you, I would definitely recommend picking one up while you can still find copies on retail shelves (for cheap, nonetheless!). Expand
  23. Jun 10, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The day this game came out, I had a little bit of sympathy, as there were barely any reviews for the game. So I decided to give this game a try, hoping that because it was a Bethesda game, it would be a hit or a miss game. The result? In the middle really. When the person behind the desk told me a bit about the game, he told me it was a little bit like Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. And he was right: It is a â Expand
  24. Oct 5, 2011
    A very, very, VERY average game. The concept is great, sure: a "medieval Gears of War". But it sounds much better as a concept. As an actual game, the experience is kind of broken, the graphics are nothing to write home about and I never had a great time with it. I had some fun, sure, but I could live without it. Good. Not great.
  25. Jun 15, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Noth worth it. Boring hack and slash with nothing good or new. Its like going back to ten years when playing this game. I would give this game maby a 5 or 6 points, but since there is some 10 points reviews trying to fool ppl to think that this is a good game i give it a 0 points. Expand
  26. Jun 23, 2011
    I've had so much fun with this game from the moment that I put it in, to the moment I completed it (a week later). All of my expectations were met. This is a hack n' slash dungeon crawler and it's totally epic. The controlls are tight and the visuals and sound effects are perfect. If this game had a little more time to be pollished, it would have been even better, but as it stands this game is a fantasy dream. I'm now playing on my second walkthrough and after that, my third...and then fourth. There's so much to explore and unlock. Once you gain enough gold, you can unlock the Cruciable, a map editor, so that you can create some of your own dungeons. It's too bad people were expecting the second coming or at least Skyrim (which is coming soon enough and will be incredible as well), but this game deserves a better score. For anyone apprehensive about buying it, just rent it and try it for a while. Expand
  27. Jun 23, 2011
    First off, I'd like anyone reading this reviews to know this is a decent game. If you like a good hack and slash with lite rpg elements and fantastic co-op play give it a chance. To everyone who bags on it for having a bit dated graphics I feel no sympathy for not every game is going to have amazing graphics and if you put graphics ahead of gameplay you are shallow but hey your loss. To anyone who expected one thing and got another you are an idiot, its like saying I expected a elephant but found a zebra so I hate it. As for the game itself its a hack and slash with a small skill tree system and stat building progression based on kills and finding certain things. Each character plays differently and has abilities that reflect their play style. E'lara is the ranged fighter of the pair, and uses a bow to snipe enemies via third-person mode similar to something like Gears of War. Caddoc is the "tank" of the pair and uses a sword and board to dispatch his foes, and also I might add makes a handy decoy. The games story line is pretty cut and dry, their is bad guys doing bad stuff and your getting paid to put them in their place. My only real complaint about the combat system is that the spells are pretty useless and your better off just sticking to your weapons and buy only the weapon based abilities. Ultimately in the end the game could have used a little more polish but overall it makes for a great co-op game if your looking to just mindlessly slash your way through a pretty standard fair hack and slash. This game will never be a big hit, but if you have a weekend to kill and a buddy rent this game or at least wait for a price drop to buy it.â Expand
  28. Aug 23, 2011
    I was very sceptical when I rented this game, because of the mixed reviews and average score. However I was not disappointed. Me and my friend were looking for a game with a decent co-op mode and that is exactly where this game delivers. The screen is split horizontally which (after having played Borderlands for ages) took a little getting used to but turned out to work just fine - provided you have a screen that is big enough! A large projector screen definitely comes in handy if you have one. While the overall visuals are decent, the visibility (of enemies and other features) is sometimes a little poor due to the intentionally dark and misty atmosphere of the game world.
    The controls are innovative but a little confusing and cannot be customized (apart from axis-inversion).
    The role-playing, looting and leveling aspects of the game should not be overestimated. This is foremost an action-game, although a few special attacks and slightly different weapons add new flavors to the game as it progresses.
    There are no dialog choices and the length of the video sequences is kept at a bearable level.
    Overall, I can recommend this game to anyone who's looking for fantasy hack and slash game with split-screen co-op mode and not too complex character development.

+ good, atmospheric graphics
    + split-screen co-op (all too rare these days!!!)
    + challenging difficulty
    + no major flaws or bugs

- you need a large TV set or projector screen (or really good eyes) to enjoy split-screen mode
    - mediocre rewards (loot)
    - no character choices/customization before the start of the game
    - melee combat can become pretty confusing and hectic due to the third person perspective

my score: 7.5
  29. Oct 3, 2012
    Not the greatest RPG ever, but certainly a good one. I loved The Bard's Tale, and I admit I bought this game because InExile was responsible for its development. I certainly was not disappointed: the same humour (albeit a little darker at times), the game fun gameplay, the same enjoyable battles. I admit that I enjoyed playing as the female character more, but that's only because I enjoyed the bow mechanics. I would have preferred a little more on the exploration front, but the linear aspects of the game didn't stop me from enjoying it. Expand
  30. Nov 28, 2012
    I played Hunted on the PS3 and i expected i nice Coop-Fantasy-Game. But this Game ist the worst Game i ever played on my PS3. The Graphics is older than old and the Gameplay is far away from any Fun. Always the same boring sh**t.
  31. Jan 17, 2014
    Even with all the major critical attention. I found Hunted the Demons Forge still a fun experience. Alone or in coop. The story remains a cliche however the world the Dev's created is dark fantasy at its finest. I found it exciting and wanted to know more about the world and its inhabitants. While the graphics aren't anything special, the unreal engine does a decent job of rendering it all. Good thing there is a large variety of locations to traverse such as, forests, mountains, caves, villages and even a Castle under siege. You play as either the bow wielding elf or jacked up sword cleaver. The shooting mechanics worked well and I found myself using the elf more often but the guy just seems a little clunky. Apart from that gameplay is fun and even has a small upgrade system. Although towards the end of the game it got a bit repetitive. It seems there was a good premise here but just lacked the budget and polish. Its worth defiantly worth a play for a good price. Expand
  32. May 31, 2011

1. Aug 6, 2011
    If you're not sure on the game, wait for a price drop or two, and a weekend where you and a buddy don't have much to do.
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    Not a terrible game, but it's far from being a brilliant one. [Issue#207, p.87]
  3. Jul 18, 2011
    Unfinished, unpolished, and broken. If not for the online co-op this would be a complete dud. They put in a lot of features that are great in theory but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Have I mentioned that I can't stand the main characters?