7.8

1. May 17, 2012
    really repetitive, awful writing and a gross fixation on little girls. I wish games like this would just stay in japan because this is clearly made for their creepy fans of anime.

This game is for creeps.
  2. Nov 30, 2012
    One of the worst RPGs ever made, The combat is broken, the quest system makes grinding wow seem entertaining, the voice acting is absolute **** This game could be used to teach a class on how NOT to make a JRPG. Its only sole redeeming feature is it is indeed not as bad as is predecessor, which is in my opinion one of the worst games ever made. If thats all IF wanted to do, they succeeded. I guess this is what should be expected from the company that created the monumentally terrible X-Edge. Expand
  3. Nov 10, 2013
    GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide !GIVE Diretide

1. May 24, 2012
    It would be easy to not recommend Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 since it's so repetitive and not very pretty, and players spend a lot of time reading scripted events. That said, I love the women-one of the villains included-and these weaknesses are part of the game's charm for me.
  2. A sequel nobody asked for, and it knows it. Hugely unnecessary. [May 2012, p78]
  3. Mar 31, 2012
    Combined with technical aspects that feel like it doesn't use its resources well enough, and you have a title that'll only reach RPG fans who want a little fan service on the side. Still, for those people, it's at least worth a rental if you want something other than the big RPG releases from the last few months.