7.9

1. Jul 10, 2017
    Injustice takes everything we knew about the DC Universe and flips it on its ass. For the story, the plot pits alternate reality versions against each other. Overall, I loved how they tend to contrast each other, with a few exceptions here and there. The narrative does a pretty good job and only gets cliche near the end.
    Personally, I'm more of a Marvel fan, but many of my DC favorites
    Personally, I'm more of a Marvel fan, but many of my DC favorites were in here. (Such as Robin, Lobo, Batman, Joker, Slade and Cyborg.) Lots to unlock here as well; which is why I love Netherrealm games better than any other fighting games; because they keep the fans first despite still having DLC content. (which is actually pretty good stuff!)
    Overall, it's a BIG improvement over DC Vs Mortal Kombat. Super Moves are pretty cool to watch, but I kind of wish they'd have finishing moves. (Although the Supers do play out like your fighter should be KO'd after they get hit with it.)

With Injustice 2 out, I'd recommend this if you've never played it and are on a budget. You can get it cheap and its TOTALLY worth it!
  2. Sep 23, 2016
    I'm just writing at least 150 characters because I wanted to save this review in a more convenient way to look back at scores that I had given stuff as a user.
  3. Jun 30, 2016
    Ótimo!!!...realmente o jogo consegue nos levar de forma imersiva ao universo da DC,além de ter boa jogabilidade e lindos gráficos,ainda conta com um enredo legal no avanço da historia no modo singleplayer.
  4. Jul 14, 2015
    Tiene todo lo que se puede pedir a un juego de lucha. Cantidad de personajes completa, cada uno completamente distinto, fácil de jugar y a la vez con varias posiblidades. Online casi siempre sin lag. Lo que se le puede criticar es que los personajes que se agregaron en la versión completa están un poco overpowered.
  5. May 18, 2015
    Hmm interesting game not bad but not fantastic my biggest problem is a lack of relative speed Persona 4 Arena and Guilty Gear Xrd both have blistering eye catching action to rake in the guys fast.
    My second problem is the same inappropriate Street Fighter style characters that repel gamers with a refined taste.
    My third problem is the fact that like all complex fighters its difficult to
    My third problem is the fact that like all complex fighters its difficult to learn and master due to a lot of inputs this would have been fine if it had the SPEED to make up for it.
    Smash Bros is funner to learn because even though not as fast as some fighters its easy to learn by contrast.
    Pros of this game
    You get to play as legendary super heros
    The heros move at an OK rate but have decently epic abilities
    The game has an Ok story its not too obnoxious and its not a mature game.
    Unfortunately because of the fierce competition no offense but I can't give this as high of a rating as some of the other fighting games I rate it about as good as Street Fighter you like that game you'll probably like this game
  6. May 14, 2015
  7. Apr 30, 2015
    Injustice: Gods Among Us does a lot of things right. From a fantastic storyline, to a plethora of content, but minor balance and online bugs stop it from being the best it can be. Regardless, Injustice offers just about anything from the hardcore fighter to the beginner.
  8. Jan 26, 2015
    Graphics:8/10
    Fighting System:8/10
    Plot: 8/10
    Online Mode:7/10
    Cutscenes:8/10

It could be better if the game had more characters or alternative cloths.
  9. Jun 22, 2014
    One of the best fighting games i've ever played and probably ever will! Amazing characters, great combat, decent story, good graphics, gameplay - fun!
  10. Jun 18, 2014
    gudddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
  11. May 25, 2014
    Very slow; - Bad balance; -Poor combos; - One animation intro morning, furious; - Super-boring beats boring; + Frame-date in the game; + Arena higher quality than in the MK;
    + Lots of bonuses (but why would they need if fighting disastrous?).
  12. Apr 17, 2014
    Though it's no Marvel vs. Capcom in terms of appeal and it's definitely not Batman: Arkham City on a universal scale, creator Ed Boon continues with what he achieved with his 2011 reboot of the Mortal Kombat franchise, which is reinvigorate the flailing fighting game genre -- at least at a beginner's scale. Injustice: Gods Among Us looks good, feels good, and has a pretty good chance ofThough it's no Marvel vs. Capcom in terms of appeal and it's definitely not Batman: Arkham City on a universal scale, creator Ed Boon continues with what he achieved with his 2011 reboot of the Mortal Kombat franchise, which is reinvigorate the flailing fighting game genre -- at least at a beginner's scale. Injustice: Gods Among Us looks good, feels good, and has a pretty good chance of garnering enough attention to make it a mainstay for the long run.

Pros? The DC universe makes an exceptionally excellent entrance into the fighting universe; excellently executed characters and impressive roster, which features fan service at its finest with the variety of characters it offers, including DLC characters such as Mortal Kombat's Scorpion; fantastic visuals, especially during the cinematic special move sequences; overall great mechanics; an engaging story mode, in spite of being cheesy and underwritten, that you don't get much in the fighting genre. Cons? It's mainly geared to casual gamers, unless you're content with winning with cheap shots; some imbalanced mechanics as well; as always, there's a lack of ambition in the singe player experience, which creates for less replay value.
  13. Mar 2, 2014
    Brings me back to my younger days playing snes classic fighters. Nothing super new here, just a really fun game that looks great. I work on a 10, 5, 0 score. 10 = Id buy for ps3, 5 = Probably wouldnt buy. 0 = Would not buy.
  14. Feb 22, 2014
    Decent fighting game. Story is pretty weak. I'm not a huge fan of this type of 1 vs. 1 fighting style like this. The story takes about 3-4 hours to beat. Graphics are okay nothing special. However, a lot of the moves and combos are pretty sic!
  15. Dec 7, 2013
    The best fightning game on the PC market at the moment, period.

Mechanics are flawless, thanks to Ed Boon, the co-creator of Mortal Kombat series, since 1992. The guys is one of the masters of this genre. The fights are so fluid, attractive, full of non-stop action; it includes all features a good arcade game needs. A ten outta ten. 10/10 Music and sound acting? Another strong aspect
    The best fightning game on the PC market at the moment, period.

Music and sound acting? Another strong aspect of this game. The cast has Troy Baker, which is the harbinger of exceptional work. Soundtrack job is done by Dean Grinsfelder, known for his achievements on some other Marvel cartoons; like X-Men, Hulk, and some good documentary stuff. Nice melodies and bashing effects to our ears. 9/10.

The visual art and the quality of graphics are just awesome. There's no FIGHTNING game looks better than this title at the market right now. So, 9/10 again.

The roster for playable characters are below my expectations honestly. Ed Boons states that, this is because of the effort for creating balanced chars with logical attributes that fits to their comic book nature. I can understand that. Your favorite DC Comics heroes are still there; Sups, Bats, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Joker, General Zod, Solomon Grundy and vice versa. 8/10 anyway.

Last, but not least, the multiplayer gameplay is above the standarts of Mortal Kombat 9, the previous title of Netherrealms. There are games out there, with better lag management than Injustice, but this game is at zenit in its category of fightning games. And the guys at Warner Bros are constantly watching the forums on Steam and their official board, taking the feedback from players at a serious level, and releasing patches nearly every week, to get the online action at the best level possible. The biggest visible problem was the empty rooms of lobbies, which was because of regional lock. Now they fixed it with the latest patch. This of effort of theirs, and the current status of the multiplayer deserves a 7,5/10.

As my last appeal, Injustice is the best fightning game on PC, and one of the best of its genre including all platforms like XBOX, PS. It's in the same league with Street Fighter 4, Tekken 6; trust me.

My final score in this critic for IGAUUE is 8.7/10. But I'm giving it a 10 here, to make sure that it gets closer to the point it deserves.
  16. Nov 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. injustice is a great fighting game that every one that is interested in fighting games should play in my opinion...decent story mode (for a fighter) and very nice and balanced gameplay you can play as your favorite characters of the dc universe....the only 2 characters that break a little the balance of the game is scorpion and superman but it is still balanced a thing that is very important for the online experience of a fighting game the mechanics are great (little difficult to get used to at the star if you haven't played MK before and in general is a very deep figher that takes efford to get good at overall a great fighter that i play very often and enjoy very much Expand
  17. Nov 9, 2013
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is from the same creative team that brought us the 2011 version of Mortal Kombat, but will it be just as good? Just like Mortal Kombat, Injustice has a full fledged campaign where you play a certain amount of battles as one character than switch to another. The story is actually really fun in that comic book way, they manage to put all these DC superheroes in oneInjustice: Gods Among Us is from the same creative team that brought us the 2011 version of Mortal Kombat, but will it be just as good? Just like Mortal Kombat, Injustice has a full fledged campaign where you play a certain amount of battles as one character than switch to another. The story is actually really fun in that comic book way, they manage to put all these DC superheroes in one cohesive story. The game play keeps all the great things from Mortal Kombat but adds new stuff to keep the formula fresh. Each fighter has their own unique special move, also there are stage transitions and the player can interact with objects in the background. Online battles run smoothly and their are enough game types to keep you interested for awhile. The cutscenes in the story are a bit sloppy but the graphics during battles are pretty and good looking. In the end, Injustice might not be as good as Mortal Kombat, but is still a great fighting game for any DC Comics fan. Expand
  18. Nov 7, 2013
    First of all, HIGHLY UNDERRATED! It's just unbelievable how mild the reviews were for this game. The gameplay feels great, visuals and sounds are just amazing and the storyline, following the Justice League Doom movie is awesome. You see, in just a couple of lines I have used about 4 adjectives for it. Let me put it plain and simple; if you like Mortal Kombat, you'll love this.
  19. Oct 13, 2013
    While it is really fun, like most fighting games it'll get pretty repetitive after a while. Still seeing the joker get punched through a building never gets old and you don't have to be a DC fan to enjoy it. Some of the characters on the roster seem like strange choices (Killer Frost? Shazam?) and the fact that Scorpion is the only good character on the season pass is a little frustrating.While it is really fun, like most fighting games it'll get pretty repetitive after a while. Still seeing the joker get punched through a building never gets old and you don't have to be a DC fan to enjoy it. Some of the characters on the roster seem like strange choices (Killer Frost? Shazam?) and the fact that Scorpion is the only good character on the season pass is a little frustrating. All in all though a really good fighting game. Expand
  20. Aug 28, 2013
    As a comic fan I liked the game. As a fighting game fan... i was only moderately impressed. I love the direction fighting games are going with the story mode that makes you play multiple characters. Injustice does some really amazing interactions with the environments that force you to stay on your toes. Unfortunately the combat itself is just so stiff. If you're of the mind that MKAs a comic fan I liked the game. As a fighting game fan... i was only moderately impressed. I love the direction fighting games are going with the story mode that makes you play multiple characters. Injustice does some really amazing interactions with the environments that force you to stay on your toes. Unfortunately the combat itself is just so stiff. If you're of the mind that MK is the best fighting game of all time... then you'll love Injustice. If you're a Street Fighter or Tekken fan... you may find it a little flat. Also... I'm not really a fan of how they throw the DLC in your face, when you start its like give us an extra $20 for skins and players. Expand
  21. Jul 31, 2013
    Where do I start with Injustice? The addictive gameplay? The great and growing roster? Or the good (not amazing though) story?

Well I have to say I have spent a lot of time on Injustice and the fighting is fast, fluid and very addictive. These heroes and villain going at it is a thing of beauty. I guess I shouldn't expect less from the Kreators (yes i meant to spell it with a "K") of Mortal Kombat. You want to see Batman grab his enemies with his famous grapple gun? Got it. You want to have Superman punch his enemies into orbit and then pummel them back to Earth? It's here. Injustice boasts a satisfying roster with a lot of famous faces and from what I hear, they just keep adding up. The sweet super moves are a welcome addition by the way.

The story is good, it really feels like I wasn't just watching cutscenes but it's like reading a comic but I felt like the writers had the potential to do better. It was decent and fun but I don't see myself playing through it a second time.

To conclude, Injustice a dynamic and addictive fighter which has the potential to compete with the best fighting games out there. If ever this game receives a sequel, I suggest they take the stuff that made this one successful and add to it. For example, have them do more than just one super move like what Super Street Fighter 4 did. Also, add a tag mode. That would add some spice to it. Great job Nether Realms and DC. Thumbs up.
  22. Jul 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i like this game i have it
    yay awesome game good game good game 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for me
  23. Jul 13, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Since playing mortal kombat at a young age i loved fighting games. Injustice bring us our fravourite DC characters all round the good, the bad and lobo ahhahhahaah. A great plot in the story seeing a possible world where superman ruled. A awesome list of moves providing enough combos to knock any one out. Expand
  24. Jun 26, 2013
    Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Jun 25, 2013
    This is amazing. I am seriously impressed that Warner Bros finally made a great fighting game, especially for DC universe, and no, Warner Bros was never into the fighting (nor any violent) genre. Great job!
  26. Jun 20, 2013
    This game is not your average fighter. Well..... maybe it is. It's kinda both. It's a lot like Mortal Kombat, but... well, not. It may be developed by Netherrealm, the developers of MK9, but it's a lot more different than you would imagine. It features DC characters that in no way mirror Mortal Kombat characters. There are references to the franchise, such as Batman grappling an enemy andThis game is not your average fighter. Well..... maybe it is. It's kinda both. It's a lot like Mortal Kombat, but... well, not. It may be developed by Netherrealm, the developers of MK9, but it's a lot more different than you would imagine. It features DC characters that in no way mirror Mortal Kombat characters. There are references to the franchise, such as Batman grappling an enemy and saying 'Get down here', ala Scorpion. This game could have been a copy of the disastrous Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, but it isn't, thank god. It's so much better. The graphics and character models are outstanding, and so are the mechanics, though slightly lagging behind Mortal Kombat's mechanics. It has a huge roster of characters, From Superman to Cyborg to Deathstroke to Wonder Woman. There are, however, some downsides to this game. There are a few characters that I would've liked to see in this game that weren't, like Martian Manhunter or Beast Boy. Also, the story isn't as long as Mortal Kombat's story was. Some of the animations get old, like the super moves and outro/intro screens. Another downside is that some of the costumes in the game aren't easy to get. I mean that a lot of the costumes aren't unlocked through challenges. This kinda turned me off. However, if you're a DC comics fan, fighting game fan, or somebody who likes to have a ton of fun with friends, this is the game for you. Fighting with friends in this game is outrageously fun. I recommend this game with pride. Expand
  27. Jun 14, 2013
    Injustice Gods among us is great fighting game especially if you're a fan of fighting games and superheroes like me but what disappoints me is that it lacks creativity they could've added more but it's still a good game
    because it got three aspects that should be in every fighting game
    1. Story the story in the game was like you're watching movie in every cutscene but still it has
    because it got three aspects that should be in every fighting game

1. Story

the story in the game was like you're watching movie in every cutscene but still it has good writing

2. Multiplayer

Multiplayer in the game is great. it has a good lobby system

3. Good Characters

They picked a great selection of characters and very balanced in the fighting

All in all Injustice is a great game
    If you're a fan of fighting games like Mortal Kombat and a fan of DC
    you should definitely pick this up
  28. Jun 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Multiplayer is kinda limited,In terms of characters would've loved to see more.Single player will keep you entertained for hours epecially the b.a.t.t.l.e labs missions they are interesting and somewhat challenging overall iid say you will thoughly enjoy it. Expand
  29. May 30, 2013
    I'm not really into fighting games, but I really enjoyed Injustice: Gods Among Us. The combat is great and its fun to perform the characters' supermoves and I love beating up Superman as Batman and Joker.
  30. May 30, 2013
    This game is an absolute love letter to nerds like me. The MK-style fighting works well and characters and backgrounds look great. The story isn't very long, maybe 5 hours or so, but it's silly, comic book-ish fun and there is plenty to keep you going after the story is done. If you enjoy fighting games or superheroes, I have to imagine you'll have some fun with this game.

1. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Aug 25, 2013
    A promising story mode gets smothered under a heap of weighty confrontations mired with incredibly melodramatic dialogues. DC Comics has always had a thing for brooding heroes, but some light at the end of the tunnel would have been fun. [May 2013, p.70]
  2. May 31, 2013
    Being a NetherRealm Studios production, it has a tendency to flirt with the superfluous, but there’s tasty meat to be found in the core combat even if not all of its mechanics mesh perfectly together.
  3. Play UK
    May 27, 2013
    A wonderful treat for comic book fans and a pretty decent fighting game to boot. [Issue#231, p.70]