5.6

1. Mar 25, 2013
    it's a game very interesting with good graphics, sound and a new stuff collest I ever seen this year. gravity control. it's very cheap game and fun!!!
  2. Jul 10, 2012
    This is a cool game. Its major problem is the fact that many other games have done this before - and better. I could list dozens of games here; Gears of War being the most obvious, of course, but there's also Uncharted and the recent Binary Domain. It's the standard (and average) 3rd person shooter. From the reviews (both critics' and users') we have the (false) impression that InversionThis is a cool game. Its major problem is the fact that many other games have done this before - and better. I could list dozens of games here; Gears of War being the most obvious, of course, but there's also Uncharted and the recent Binary Domain. It's the standard (and average) 3rd person shooter. From the reviews (both critics' and users') we have the (false) impression that Inversion is a bad game. It's not, trust me. It is a functional, fun, engaging game that will keep you hooked, specially with the whole gravity gimmick it involves. It's a shame that it's not as inspired as it could be - due to obvious lack of budget and production values. But unlike many other mediocre titles out there, this one really deserves a look. I had a lot of fun with it and, last time I checked, this is what games are all about. Collapse

1. Oct 27, 2012
    Inversion is the epitome of uninspired game design, as even it's core elements never manage to be anything but mediocre. On top of that it does nothing to set itself apart from every other third person shooter on the market, and even the slightly entertaining gravity-powers doesn't do it much good.
  2. Aug 15, 2012
    The campaign is a solid adventure that is best enjoyed with another person (rather than the AI!) and the game offers a certain level of "surprise" with some of its unique gameplay elements. It's just a shame that some of these unique elements are not incorporated better or injected more frequently in the campaign. While I wouldn't pay full price for the game, it's definitely worth checking out once the price goes down.
  3. Jul 30, 2012
    Inversion has a great premisse, an interesting story and an overall solid control scheme. This, however, isn't enough to save the game from mediocrity. Its biggest crime isn't the short campaign or the graphical flaws, but the fact that fooling around with gravity - supposedly the game's big hook - isn't at all necessary.