6.3

1. Jun 18, 2012
    This game is very well, take the control of Iron Man is a Pleasure, the action is great, you should be very astute to evade the missiles, The stages are fantastic, Iron man control can be complex for some, but really enjoy it because it gives the impression of being in the suit.
    If you are a Fan of IRON MAN, this video game is for you, but if not... try it and you will see
  2. Jul 6, 2012
    as plain and as boring as it gets... however it offers huge worlds and good graphics so it would be cruel to rate it lower. I just wish that it was made as well as the movie...
  3. Sep 1, 2012
    The sound, look, and overall design is awesome. You know what? The clout and pull that a character like Iron Man has is enough to do that just by READING the title. The rest of this game, particularly the controls, and I mean, the controls here, are atrocious. I love aviation games. I am really good at them. So I get the whole up is down and down is up thing. That doesn't excuse this game and it's terrible control scheme. The only other thing that might back these people up on this awful game and the control scheme is, well, the PS3 was a pretty new system at the time. So they might have had trouble rushing this game out(as all Licensed and tagged to a movie type games are) while using this new, at the time, system and everything that goes with it. Too bad they don't just take a cue from Rocksteady and take a licensed character and make an "un-licensed" game. What I mean is, not have an Iron Man game be attached to a movie, the way Arkham Asylum did. Please, consider it, oh Marvel Comic Gods. Please. Expand

1. The fact that I was constantly thinking about what button to push, even as I was rounding into the final set of missions, well...that's just a big design no-no. [June 2008, p.72]
  2. This product is too crude for even the ‘mainstream’ demographic; it can only possibly appeal to the ignorant.
    Flying is fun, the upgrades are neat, and the game can look good. However, these pros are outweighed by the aforementioned frustration, crappy storyline and lame cutscenes.