Iron Man PlayStation 3

6.2

1. ChaseK.
    May 5, 2008
    The action in this game is really cool. Dodging missles is my favorite part - I really like how you can catch the missles and then throw them back at your enemy.
  2. ClaytonD.
    May 3, 2008
    Given that the team that worked on this had approximatel 1.5 years from concept to completion on a new and still developing engine, Id say that this is a pretty triumphant release.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    This game is very well, take the control of Iron Man is a Pleasure, the action is great, you should be very astute to evade the missiles, The stages are fantastic, Iron man control can be complex for some, but really enjoy it because it gives the impression of being in the suit.
    If you are a Fan of IRON MAN, this video game is for you, but if not... try it and you will see

1. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    The fact that I was constantly thinking about what button to push, even as I was rounding into the final set of missions, well...that's just a big design no-no. [June 2008, p.72]
  2. This product is too crude for even the ‘mainstream’ demographic; it can only possibly appeal to the ignorant.
    Flying is fun, the upgrades are neat, and the game can look good. However, these pros are outweighed by the aforementioned frustration, crappy storyline and lame cutscenes.