Jak II HD PlayStation 3

6.3

1. Jul 29, 2013
    I had Jak 1 and Jak 3 for PS2. To be honest, I never liked those games at all (Jak 1 was way too complex and gave head-aches because of how boring it was, and Jak 3 used cars way too much). Now, I have the HD Collection, and what do I get? A game that could have been very descent if it wasn't so hard and had checkpoints in all levels. I have this game since it came out, and since the finalI had Jak 1 and Jak 3 for PS2. To be honest, I never liked those games at all (Jak 1 was way too complex and gave head-aches because of how boring it was, and Jak 3 used cars way too much). Now, I have the HD Collection, and what do I get? A game that could have been very descent if it wasn't so hard and had checkpoints in all levels. I have this game since it came out, and since the final boss was way too hard, I decided to put a save-game on my PS3, and oh man, it was the worst mistake I did; it said I that I was not allowed to use another person's save-game! All those hours and back-breaking moments... for nothing!

PS: This might be a good game for you if you're a hardcore gamer and have A LOT of patience.

There are no critic reviews yet.