7.7

1. Aug 20, 2010
    Excellent game that keeps on giving and giving as you play.
    Initially I was disappointed with the purchase but 3-4 hours in and the game kept introducing new, more exciting and more addictive levels and I was blown away.
    Excellent game that keeps on giving and giving as you play.
    Trying to get all medals will leave you locked to your TV for hours and they are very fun and balanced to try and get so even if they are difficult, you never feel annoyed. I am disappointed created level sharing can only be done between friends instead of like LBP where you can just download any level from the world but I guess I was expecting too much. Definitely one of the many PSN gems. Highly recommended.
  2. Aug 23, 2010
    very good big time motorcycle man, tricks an all that real fun. real all time recomend brotha this good **** brotha, better than my best reefer.
  3. Jul 31, 2011
    This game is very good. I would give it a 9.5 but since you can't go in between numbers, I gave it a 10 because it's closer to that than a nine. I bought this game for 15 bucks when it first came out and fell in love with it. I ended up finishing it to 97%. It was very difficult and isn't a game to under estimate. You get a charming, colorful and delightful game that is full of insaneThis game is very good. I would give it a 9.5 but since you can't go in between numbers, I gave it a 10 because it's closer to that than a nine. I bought this game for 15 bucks when it first came out and fell in love with it. I ended up finishing it to 97%. It was very difficult and isn't a game to under estimate. You get a charming, colorful and delightful game that is full of insane stunts and great obstacles. Anyway, I decided to check it out again and noticed that my save data got deleted. Guess I'm gonna have to do it all over again. But in no way is that a bad thing. Expand

1. Jan 9, 2011
    An old school videogaming experience, filled with nice graphics and exciting tricks. Definitely worth the bucks.
  2. Jan 2, 2011
    There is no question that Joe Danger is one of the best PSN titles of the year.
  3. Indie studio Hello Games' debut release hooked us from the get-go, and with good reason: It's one of the best original games to hit PSN. [Sept 2010, p.82]