• Publisher: O-Games
  • Release Date: Oct 5, 2010
  • Also On: PC
4.1

1. Oct 24, 2010
    This is more a golf simulation than a game. The PS Move is a revolution for the PS3 console, and the first games to adopt it are always going to be missing the grade sometimes. This game is one of those. It lacks the polish of the Tiger Woods PGA 11. However, once you get used to the disappointingly difficult controls, the game is actually a very positive gaming and golf experience. My first time out I felt let down by this game, the controls are not intuitive and the manual is not instructive, but when revisited for a second time I found it to be a truely playable game. Expand
  2. May 12, 2011
    Trust me, just by the look of this game, it looks like the inside of a horse's **** If you play the first 10 minutes of this, you'll end up having a stroke and it may cost your life.

1. Feb 28, 2011
    This game has to compete with the Tiger Woods franchise from Electronic Arts. The Tiger Woods games are obviously a lot better, but this game also has its own charms. There are a few nice elements in this game but there are also a few points that could have been a lot better.
  2. The overall presentation is pretty dire and it's got no spark. Daly's been on the wagon since July this year but that doesn't mean you can't still have a little fun. We've seen the guy tee off from a beer can. We're talking about a man who has admitted the only reason he doesn't lift weights is because his health club doesn't let him smoke there. As it stands ProStroke Golf is about as sedate as a sloth on a triple course of tranquilisers. [December 2010 p75]
  3. Jan 13, 2011
    If you're a golf fan it is well worth a look. John Daly's presentation values aren't nearly up to par with its competition which unfortunately skews the score low. High attention to detail with regards to swing mechanics work very well with the Move controller.