JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. PlayStation 3

3.7

1. Apr 13, 2013
    Same arcade version, with some "fancy" graphics filters.
    I just love this game since I played the PSX version, the battle sistem still fresh.
    I have a 14 years old cousin, he had never played Jojo before. We are used to play MVC3, SSF4 Arcade, KOFXIII, Blazblue. But after the first time that he played Jojo, he just wanna play Jojo. So that why I like this version so much

1. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    Oct 23, 2012
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a strange footnote in the history of classic fighters, making this HD release a niche game directed at fans of the anime series and nostalgic lovers of offbeat 2D fighting games. [Dec 2012, p.87]
  2. Oct 17, 2012
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure isn't a bad fighting game, but it may be too weird for its own good. The 22 characters are hard to relate to and the action is often chaotic for no reason. Worse yet, the game is too expensive for the amount of content. If you can get over some of the imperfections you'll find a good looking fighting game with a lot of memorable characters!
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Oct 9, 2012
    When a game brands itself "bizarre", I expect something a little more off-the-wall than a 2D fighter. [Nov 2012, p.119]