6.7

1. Dec 14, 2012
    Better visuals and slightly better hand tracking make this one better than the wii version.
    Pretty good song selection, and if you take it for what it is-it's loads of fun particularly when playing with others.
  2. Mar 23, 2013
    This game includes generic mainstream pop music, which can get really obnoxious. I have to say that I'm not a fan of such songs like "Call Me Maybe" or; "Gangnam Style", stuff that has been regurgitated a million times before and just has dance moves that are incredibly simplistic. I mean, these songs take no skill to dance to, why do people still commend people who can actually emulate the dance moves? It's insulting how simplistic the dance moves are, hell, you can just wave your move controller about in any direction because it does get really repetitive. The only songs that caught my attention were by Skrillex and the rest is essentially a bunch of quick novelty songs. Atleast the controller is somewhat accurate but the game is so repetitive I have no compelling reason to replay any of the songs. The other modes I just couldn't care for either, they just seemed shoved in and uninspired. I guess it could deliver some fun when playing with friends but other than that, it's just not worth buying. Expand

1. The 44 songs long list is blatantly commercial and includes monster hits like "Call Me Maybe", "Rock 'n Roll" and – the party wouldn't be a party without it – Gangnam Style from "everybody's favourite" South-Korean singer PSY. [December 2012, p.90]
  2. Accessibility is the game's strongest sell, however, and everyone from drunk uncles to tween cousins will find a song they enjoy. [Holiday 2012, p.85]
  3. A slick, good-looking package. [Dec 2012, p.104]