Mixed or average reviews- based on 58 Ratings
Positive: 6 out of 6
Mixed: 0 out of 6
Negative: 0 out of 6
Aug 31, 2013This is actually a quite conflicting game to review. So I will simply list the factors I like and don't like, and then you can judge for yourself:
+ Fun Gameplay
+ Good Story
+ Nice Characters
+ Once unlocked, being able to play as ANY character in the next chapter.
+ Button remapping. Not completely custom, but a great feature none the less.
- Cut-scenes are of poor quality. They appear murky and turbid.
- Voice acting quality is quite poor too.
- Voice acting is not great, especially on AI enemies.
- Boss battles are not special. At all.
- Missions are repetitive at times.
- Minor graphical bugs.
As a game, I give Killzone a 7.3, but as a remake, I give it 6.2.
But since this is the only way that I've played Killzone, I will give it the collected score of 7 (since gameplay and story outweigh the visuals in my opinion).… Full Review »