7.5

1. Jan 3, 2014
    Solid game within the tomb raider universe. Good puzzles and combat. Nothing groundbreaking, but the isometric perspective is refreshing for the franchise and works well. I didnt get a chance to play co op, but i bet it would add to the experience a lot.
  2. Sep 21, 2015
    I did not have a good time playing the game and thus, did not finish it. I loved the Tomb Raider reboot on PC and even really enjoyed the Lara Croft Go on iOS, but this game was boring and definitely not for me.
  3. Dec 18, 2013
    I really liked this game at first. With 2 players it's great. But towards the ending the difficulty spikes so high it's ridiculous and it goes from puzzle and platforming to action. The action doesn't work very well and doesn't fit in the game, because there was barely any action in the first 3/4 of the game. We did finish the game, but it left a bad taste and it took a lot off effort toI really liked this game at first. With 2 players it's great. But towards the ending the difficulty spikes so high it's ridiculous and it goes from puzzle and platforming to action. The action doesn't work very well and doesn't fit in the game, because there was barely any action in the first 3/4 of the game. We did finish the game, but it left a bad taste and it took a lot off effort to even start the game every time. Expand

1. Jan 9, 2011
    This PlayStation Network game is the comeback of Lara Croft. The gameplay is great, the graphics are fantastic and the sound is pretty cool. You can play the whole game in co-op (offline) and in the future online. Must have!
  2. Play UK
    Dec 22, 2010
    A superb game that every Lara fan needs to own. [Issue#198, p.102]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Dec 22, 2010
    In a year of shining PSN goodness, Guardian of Light draws its guns against DeathSpank, Shank and Scott Pilgrim and shoots them like endagered animals. [Issue#51, p.102]