5.3

1. Feb 23, 2014
    I played a similar cycling game about 10 years ago, when I was just a kid and now I wanted to see what changed!
    The first play motivated me enough to get these "easy" PSN-trophies. I finished the trophies right now.
    You can only play Tour de France, there is no season mode or something like that. But some more tours/maps are downloadable for money.
    In the editor you can change cyclist
    names, but not their attributes.

I must admit that it has many little bugs.
    For example, the number of shown cyclists is limited... not so cool, when you are in peloton and see only half of it! Overall Graphics are ok. Landscape is great. Game mechanics are pretty nice to me, good balance. Saving during a race is great!

After all I would suggest this game only to cycling fanatics and give it a 7, because I enjoyed the trophy hunt.

1. Lets be frank, Le Tour de France - 100th Edition is meant for only the most committed cycling enthusiasts or connoisseurs. It is a game for people who get up early to not miss a single image of the beautiful French landscape. Everybody else will not care. [September p.85]
  2. More hands-on control makes for a marked improvement on last year's sadistically tedious effort. [Sept 2013, p.86]
  3. Aug 19, 2013
    Le Tour de France 2013 is a game for fans of the sport, but it is impossible not to lament the fact that there is very little for all other gamers.