6.3

1. BryceP
    Dec 4, 2009
    I liked all the trophies, legends and and game modes and all but the cheat codes and they only gave you 4 managers to choose from!
  2. BrandonJ
    Oct 15, 2009
    Ok this game wasn't great @ all, however the content of videos and old theme music were really cool and makes this game a worthy (DISCOUNTED) purchase 4 all throwback wrestling fans in their mid 2 late 20's like me and all those that are older & still play video games. The ability 2 import all of the wrestlers from SvR 2010 and even my created wrestlers was pretty sweet but I Ok this game wasn't great @ all, however the content of videos and old theme music were really cool and makes this game a worthy (DISCOUNTED) purchase 4 all throwback wrestling fans in their mid 2 late 20's like me and all those that are older & still play video games. The ability 2 import all of the wrestlers from SvR 2010 and even my created wrestlers was pretty sweet but I wish it also included the downloaded wrestlers that I paid an extra $10 for on PSN, now that would've been really cool. Unfortunately the fighting mechanic was entirely 2 simplistic but thank God it wasn't as awful as tna impacts controls (ugh). I honestly didn't play the game online due 2 the fact that SvR 2010's online lagging discouraged me & once I easily obtained every bit of content and every trophy I just didn't care 2 play it any further. The presentation of the Retro theme was awesome but the overall gameplay was a friggin mess, and hopefully if there's another LOW it'll be significantly better. Expand
  3. CHrisB.
    May 20, 2009
    This game would have been much better if it had the same controls as SvR 2009. THe new controls are too simplistic and feels like a single Fusion Frenzy mini-game rather than a full retail game. Roster is nice, and the ability to import is a nice addition, but meaningless due to repetitive gameplay and over-simplistic settings.
  4. Tye
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bad Bad Bad Bad!Smackdown V.s Raw is Awsome this is Nothing Like it.This Sucks more than Transformers the Vidio game.Ok not that bad!but still its Pretty Bad.

1. The new control scheme is, for me, a change for the better. I for one wouldn't mind a similar system employed for SDvR10, although I'd imagine hardcore fans might not agree. At the end of the day, though, what's most important is that Legends does exactly what it set out to do, and that's provide a rose-tinted nostalgia trip down 80s and 90s wrestling.
  2. WWE Legends of Wrestlemania is a game that will keep you occupied for a long time. The fighters are cool, the movies bring back good memories and there are many modes. On the graphics-side the game has his flaws, but it is still a lot of fun to play.
  3. The gameplay although not perfect is quite playable that is matched with great graphics, a kickass soundtrack and good old fashioned wrestling moments.