7.3

1. Jun 30, 2012
    The magic is back in LEGO! This is without a doubt the best game I've played so far this year, yeah the game mechanics are still the same as they have ever been but what makes this game so special is Gotham City. Its huge, so much to find and see... visit the zoo, ride a giraffe, find a ufo, buy penguins submarine.
    If you love LEGO and Comics in general this game is for you! You will not
    If you love LEGO and Comics in general this game is for you! You will not be disappointed! :)
  2. Jun 30, 2012
    This game is awesome! So much fun! Brilliant game! Story is awesome! Voice acting is awesome! Gameplay is awesome! Puzzles are awesome! So many cool things about this game!
  3. Oct 9, 2012
    This was a surprisingly good game, as I'd been getting tired of the same old LEGO games and sequels, What separated this one from the pack was the open world section where you could grab a friend and run rampant through Gotham City, fighting villains, finding secret items, locating new unlockable heroes, villains and vehicles, and exploring to your heart's content. I've played them all,This was a surprisingly good game, as I'd been getting tired of the same old LEGO games and sequels, What separated this one from the pack was the open world section where you could grab a friend and run rampant through Gotham City, fighting villains, finding secret items, locating new unlockable heroes, villains and vehicles, and exploring to your heart's content. I've played them all, and this is my favorite LEGO game so far, and playing as your favorite DC characters is a real blast, especially Superman. They could have called this LEGO Justice League and that would probably have been more apt. Expand
  4. Jan 27, 2013
    LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a lot of fun. I put a lot of hours into this game, and still play it every now and then. There's first off the story mode for you to complete, and then after you beat all 15 levels you can free roam Gotham. There's 250 gold bricks for you to collect to unlock all of the characters, which will take a good while - but it's fun doing so and satisfying. TheLEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a lot of fun. I put a lot of hours into this game, and still play it every now and then. There's first off the story mode for you to complete, and then after you beat all 15 levels you can free roam Gotham. There's 250 gold bricks for you to collect to unlock all of the characters, which will take a good while - but it's fun doing so and satisfying. The characters are great, it's a fun game, and you definitely get your moneys worth for all that there is to do. There's also some cheap DLC that I recommend as well as that game. Expand
  5. May 30, 2013
    This my favorite LEGO game ever! The voice acting is a huge improvement to the LEGO series.The story was great and funny. Collecting gold bricks and buying characters is very fun. Riding vehicles in Gotham City never gets old!

1. Oct 8, 2012
    Still, even with its virtual omission of anyone not with "man" at the end of their name doesn't keep LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes from being fun. Watching a beloved hero like Batman fight baddies and his own issues with Superman is a great combination, and it's all presented in the family-friendly LEGO wrapper we've come to expect from Telltale. If you or anyone in your house is a fan of the caped crusader - even the newest iteration - you can rest assured that LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes will be a hit.
  2. Aug 7, 2012
    There's so much heart put into the game that it's pretty impossible to dislike, actually, warts and all. [Issue#221, p.80]
  3. Aug 6, 2012
    It's a treat to see super heroes nteract with one another. The script is great, the gameplay is strong, and it's a strong step in the right direction. If you enjoy previous LEGO titles, you'll be right at home here.