7.4

1. Jun 30, 2012
    This game is awesome! So much fun! Brilliant game! Story is awesome! Voice acting is awesome! Gameplay is awesome! Puzzles are awesome! So many cool things about this game!
  2. Jan 27, 2013
    LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a lot of fun. I put a lot of hours into this game, and still play it every now and then. There's first off the story mode for you to complete, and then after you beat all 15 levels you can free roam Gotham. There's 250 gold bricks for you to collect to unlock all of the characters, which will take a good while - but it's fun doing so and satisfying. TheLEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a lot of fun. I put a lot of hours into this game, and still play it every now and then. There's first off the story mode for you to complete, and then after you beat all 15 levels you can free roam Gotham. There's 250 gold bricks for you to collect to unlock all of the characters, which will take a good while - but it's fun doing so and satisfying. The characters are great, it's a fun game, and you definitely get your moneys worth for all that there is to do. There's also some cheap DLC that I recommend as well as that game. Expand
  3. May 30, 2013
    This my favorite LEGO game ever! The voice acting is a huge improvement to the LEGO series.The story was great and funny. Collecting gold bricks and buying characters is very fun. Riding vehicles in Gotham City never gets old!
  4. Jun 30, 2012
    The magic is back in LEGO! This is without a doubt the best game I've played so far this year, yeah the game mechanics are still the same as they have ever been but what makes this game so special is Gotham City. Its huge, so much to find and see... visit the zoo, ride a giraffe, find a ufo, buy penguins submarine.
    If you love LEGO and Comics in general this game is for you! You will not
    If you love LEGO and Comics in general this game is for you! You will not be disappointed! :)
  5. Oct 9, 2012
    This was a surprisingly good game, as I'd been getting tired of the same old LEGO games and sequels, What separated this one from the pack was the open world section where you could grab a friend and run rampant through Gotham City, fighting villains, finding secret items, locating new unlockable heroes, villains and vehicles, and exploring to your heart's content. I've played them all,This was a surprisingly good game, as I'd been getting tired of the same old LEGO games and sequels, What separated this one from the pack was the open world section where you could grab a friend and run rampant through Gotham City, fighting villains, finding secret items, locating new unlockable heroes, villains and vehicles, and exploring to your heart's content. I've played them all, and this is my favorite LEGO game so far, and playing as your favorite DC characters is a real blast, especially Superman. They could have called this LEGO Justice League and that would probably have been more apt. Expand
  6. Aug 13, 2012
    The basics are all there. There's no doubt this is a true unique Lego game. But there are many improvements that make this one the best Lego game so far. The open world map is a bit overwhelming, at first, especially when you see one thousand things to do and have no clue on how to do them. You'll keep wondering where are the other characters, how do you buy stuff, how do you replay levelsThe basics are all there. There's no doubt this is a true unique Lego game. But there are many improvements that make this one the best Lego game so far. The open world map is a bit overwhelming, at first, especially when you see one thousand things to do and have no clue on how to do them. You'll keep wondering where are the other characters, how do you buy stuff, how do you replay levels and so on. But the lose ends come together eventually and, after a great story (filled with exciting moments) you'll have a sandbox game like no other. There are many flaws, of course, especially with navigating the map (flying mechanics are a nightmare) and actually FINDING stuff on the map - additionally you have no idea where's north and south (a compass would be a welcome addition), so you'll have some difficulty in knowing where you are going. But, apart from that, a great game and the best Lego game so far. Expand
  7. Aug 1, 2013
    LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes may not be the best LEGO game, but is still great. I like the comedic dialogue, but feel it doesn't suit it, I prefer the simple charm of the previous LEGO games. This game is the first LEGO game to feature a sence-making story line and a properly big, interactive hub-world. The story is great, however, the hub-world suffers from being 'a bit boring', as ILEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes may not be the best LEGO game, but is still great. I like the comedic dialogue, but feel it doesn't suit it, I prefer the simple charm of the previous LEGO games. This game is the first LEGO game to feature a sence-making story line and a properly big, interactive hub-world. The story is great, however, the hub-world suffers from being 'a bit boring', as I call it, it also has a lot of framerate issues, but there are a few of those throughout the rest of the game. But I have had a lot of fun in the hub of gotham. The lengh of this game is good, being not too long, and not too short.

Although this game was designed for co-op play, it doesn't feel like it, as the dodgy split-screen gets very annoying at times and feels as though it was thrown in at the last minute of developement. The actual design and gameplay is great in this game, but isn't as good as it some of predecessor's gameplay, and one of it's successors LEGO Lord of the Rings. Also, the occaisonal glitches of this game are very annoying.

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a fun yet flawed experience packed with laughs and aggravated noises. So I give this game a... 79/100!
  8. Jul 27, 2012
    Travelers tales has created another lego game, but if you think that while looking at this game, you would be wrong. It is a lego game but it expands on its universe. Talking characters that are funny, big open world, and the stud collecting is still fun. The controls are good, except when flying in tight spaces, its bad then. Plus the open world does have a ton of stuff to collect, butTravelers tales has created another lego game, but if you think that while looking at this game, you would be wrong. It is a lego game but it expands on its universe. Talking characters that are funny, big open world, and the stud collecting is still fun. The controls are good, except when flying in tight spaces, its bad then. Plus the open world does have a ton of stuff to collect, but with a basic map and having to stop and autosave after collecting a gold brick it becomes slightly frustrating. Still this is a great game that will most likely keep people entertained for a while. Expand
  9. Jun 20, 2012
    Ok guys i am gonna do this review as short as possible. 1. It has voices this is a great addition from previous lego games. 2. Is open world 3. People to save, characters to unlock, and 100s of gold bricks to find. 4 about 9 hours of gameplay and more for collectors. Is a great game overall and worth buying
  10. Sep 21, 2012
    This game is an 8 just because it a Lego open world game and they shall do another one but a SuperMan one because for me he is the best character in the game
  11. May 25, 2013
    Antes de jugarlo, pensé "este juego será entretenido, pero nada más lejos". Leo las críticas y digo "tiene buena pinta". Ahora que lo he jugado, puedo estar más que satisfecho, pues ha sabido ofrecernos mucho más de lo que nos han dado los anteriores videojuegos de LEGO gracias a sus excelentes (y realistas en los movimientos), su endiablado (para bien xD) entretenimiento y susAntes de jugarlo, pensé "este juego será entretenido, pero nada más lejos". Leo las críticas y digo "tiene buena pinta". Ahora que lo he jugado, puedo estar más que satisfecho, pues ha sabido ofrecernos mucho más de lo que nos han dado los anteriores videojuegos de LEGO gracias a sus excelentes (y realistas en los movimientos), su endiablado (para bien xD) entretenimiento y sus innovaciones.

Nota: 8.1/10
  12. Apr 26, 2014
    I originally bought this for my visiting, 5 year old nephew. I have never played a Lego game, but really enjoyed the presentation and as I watched/helped him get through the beginning of the game I was soon forced into just playing co-op and couldn't put the game down until I finished it.
    I would recommend this to any parent/gamer who wants to have a shared gaming experience with family or even solo.
  13. Sep 1, 2015
    LEGO Batman 2 was a big deal in 2012, and I look back on it as the most fun I've had with a LEGO game since Star Wars The Complete Saga. It introduced voice acting for one, something we hadn't seen in a LEGO game for some time, and I feel the mumbling and grunts of previous games was more charming and LEGOish,but voices were needed to convey a half decent story, so I'll let it slide. ThisLEGO Batman 2 was a big deal in 2012, and I look back on it as the most fun I've had with a LEGO game since Star Wars The Complete Saga. It introduced voice acting for one, something we hadn't seen in a LEGO game for some time, and I feel the mumbling and grunts of previous games was more charming and LEGOish,but voices were needed to convey a half decent story, so I'll let it slide. This game brought us flying as well, and where better to fly than an open world Gotham City? It was the first open world LEGO game and by todays standards, the open world is tiny and there's not enough to do, but it's better than a college or cantina, right? Also, the character roster is pretty small in my opinion, but it's still a good game, my favourite of the trilogy, and I'd recommend it to any DC fan. (And if you REALLY love this one, I suppose you could try the other two, but don't come crying to me when they suck in comparison.) Expand

1. Oct 8, 2012
    Still, even with its virtual omission of anyone not with "man" at the end of their name doesn't keep LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes from being fun. Watching a beloved hero like Batman fight baddies and his own issues with Superman is a great combination, and it's all presented in the family-friendly LEGO wrapper we've come to expect from Telltale. If you or anyone in your house is a fan of the caped crusader - even the newest iteration - you can rest assured that LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes will be a hit.
  2. Aug 7, 2012
    There's so much heart put into the game that it's pretty impossible to dislike, actually, warts and all. [Issue#221, p.80]
  3. Aug 6, 2012
    It's a treat to see super heroes nteract with one another. The script is great, the gameplay is strong, and it's a strong step in the right direction. If you enjoy previous LEGO titles, you'll be right at home here.