7.9

1. Dec 4, 2010
    I'm not sure on what others think, but my decision is that this is the best platform to play Lego games on. I have already reviewed this game for the Wii & found that it was not as interesting as playing on the PlayStation 3, as the controls are more difficult even with the easier controller.
  2. Sep 28, 2010
    This game is pure fun. I highly recommend this for anyone as it incorporates platforming, puzzles, co-op, and action flawlessly. Extremely rewarding for Potter fans of all ages.
  3. Mar 30, 2012
    Lego Harry Potter is cute and has it's heart in the right place, but the game is totally killed for me by one really, truly irritating fault: When fighting bosses, you generally have to catch whatever projectile they are throwing at you with a spell, then hurl it back from whence it came. Doing this is an incredibly frustrating round of endurance. The controls are so imprecise and the method so vague that it makes you want to punch a hole in your TV. I've spent more than 40 frustrating minutes trying desperately to catch a boss's snowballs... And I ask you, who wants to spend 40 minutes plus just to CATCH BLOODY SNOWBALLS!!!! Expand
  4. Mar 21, 2011
    This really is a charming game.All those character you know and love are there for us to have an adventure with. The game really does a great job of allowing the fan to explore Harry's world and to use magic. The cut scenes are fun and full of humour, as is the time you spend exploring Harry's world. Since there is no dialogue, any person, any age and nationality can enjoy the story.
    The
    game is large and will take time which is great and adds to the value and its playability. There are lots to collect and fine. Just exploring is fun and there is a lot to do, from magic lessons to flying around on broomsticks.
    The puzzles are not too difficult but younger players may need some help, but on the other maybe some parents will need some help from the youngsters .This is a game where mums and dads could play with their children and work together.There is an online ability and this is set to off by default.
    Lovely,thoughtful game and well worth the money, as are all the other lego games.
  5. Aug 29, 2012
    Not the best Lego game but a nice game, nevertheless. The way they tell the movies is funny and interesting - although brief and fast paced for obvious reasons; there's tons of content after all. Thing is, I'm not quite sure the whole Lego mechanics fit the Harry Potter universe that well. It feels brilliant sometimes and sometimes dull and mediocre. Without mentioning this is, by far, the glitchiest Lego game of all. But a nice game, which every fan should try. Expand
  6. Sep 8, 2014
    Really enjoyed this game! The Potterverse is beautifully realised, and the game play is fairly straightforward. Getting some of the tokens and shield pieces can be a little tricky, but in a good way.
  7. May 31, 2013
    This the best Harry Potter game ever. This is also the first LEGO game I've ever played. I could not stop playing this game and I had to complete it to 100%. If you're a huge Harry Potter (such as myself), then this is the game for you.

1. Jan 18, 2011
    LEGO-Harry Potter Years 1-4 is an amazing game that takes you down the memory lane and an effective timepass agent between major releases.
  2. LEGO Harry Potter is one of the best works by Traveller's Tales, a magnificent present for the young magician lovers.
  3. Quotation forthcoming.