8.2

1. Sep 8, 2014
    Not as good as the first one, to be fair. I had to look up cheats and have Harry stand on certain angles to complete a few tasks, which was very frustrating. Otherwise, gorgeous visually, and loved the Spectrespecs!
  2. Jan 13, 2014
    Good things : great graphics, nice soundtracks, wide variety of spells, potions and characters, fantastic open world, nice animation, SUPERB gameplay, wonderful objectives like getting gold bricks and unlocking new characters.

Bad things : nothing.
    10/10 for me
  3. Nov 25, 2013
    LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 is an excellent sequel to LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. It portrays the events of Harry's final three years as a student very colorfully. The game employs the use of the films' soundtrack very well. The character count is over 160, which is quite a bit. The spell effects are much snazzier. Hogwarts features many new areas, while removing a few old ones, but forLEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 is an excellent sequel to LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. It portrays the events of Harry's final three years as a student very colorfully. The game employs the use of the films' soundtrack very well. The character count is over 160, which is quite a bit. The spell effects are much snazzier. Hogwarts features many new areas, while removing a few old ones, but for good cause This game is definitely worth picking up for any fan of LEGO or Harry Potter. Expand
  4. May 31, 2013
    This was a very good game indeed. I had very high expectations for this game and I'll admit I was disappointed with the Battle of Hogwarts. I was expecting it to be a very huge battle, you see. The new character models are great and there is more places to explore such as London, Platform 9 3/4 and Hogsmeade.
  5. Sep 4, 2012
    A HUGE improvement in comparison to Lego Years 1-4. This looks, feels and plays in a much better way. The graphics are smooth, the story is told in a more cohesive way and, in the end, it's much more fun than the previous game. I still don't think the Lego mechanics fit the Harry Potter universe very well, but no doubt the team did their homework here and delivered a better product thanA HUGE improvement in comparison to Lego Years 1-4. This looks, feels and plays in a much better way. The graphics are smooth, the story is told in a more cohesive way and, in the end, it's much more fun than the previous game. I still don't think the Lego mechanics fit the Harry Potter universe very well, but no doubt the team did their homework here and delivered a better product than before. Definitely not the best Lego game (not even in the top 5), but a good game and a good Lego game. Expand
  6. Jul 12, 2012
    Harry Potter è uno sfigato, ma questa versione Lego è più simpatica rispetto a quella del film. Lego Harry Potter 5-7 migliora il predecessore e accontenterà i fan del maghetto (sfigato) di Hogwarts.
  7. Nov 16, 2011
    This new LEGO Harry Potter game is fantastic. After heavy disappointment from the official film tie-in's, Traveller's Tales has really nailed it! I'm a big fan of the original Years 1-4 and 5-7 builds upon the charm and freedom of the first one to give a really comprehensive Potter experience. I especially love being able to roam around London and get on a train to Hogsmeade and walkThis new LEGO Harry Potter game is fantastic. After heavy disappointment from the official film tie-in's, Traveller's Tales has really nailed it! I'm a big fan of the original Years 1-4 and 5-7 builds upon the charm and freedom of the first one to give a really comprehensive Potter experience. I especially love being able to roam around London and get on a train to Hogsmeade and walk around the castle, meet new characters and experience all the extra bonus content that the dev's have managed to get in there. I have been following this game eagerly since it was announced and I read that it was one "by Potter fans, for Potter fans" and there is some lovely subtle references of the books (but left of out the films). This game did not disappoint and it's exactly as I imaged it would be. Anyone who claims to be a Potter fan needs this game in their lives.â Expand
  8. Nov 16, 2011
    This is exactly as I imagined it to be. Years 1-4 was great fun, and 5-7 builds on this with new spells, characters, abilities, locations. The developers have done a great job of cramming everything from the Potter-verse into the game. It also looks great. The best Potter game EVER!â
  9. Nov 15, 2011
    This game is a big improvement over year's 1-4. You don't have to wait to use spells as you learn them. You also get to duel. The 3DS version is visually breathtaking.
  10. Nov 12, 2011
    this is the best lego game i ever played!! the graphical improvement is really big,highly dettailed eviroments,runs without frame rate drops and characters models are pretty impressive,the sound is excellent,the controls are great and the gameplay rocks pretty dam hard.

1. The touchscreen moments are pretty lacklustre, but the biggest waste of the Vita hardware comes from the lack of co-op. multiplayer. Solid, but never spell-binding. [May 2012, p81]
  2. Feb 6, 2012
    The final chapters in LEGOs Harry Potter adventure deliver a charming adaption of the last four movies in the franchise. The game features everything you would expect from a Traveller's Tales game, but introduces nothing new to the series. A Repetitive gameplay and somewhat easy riddles decreases the challenge. Still, fans will appreciate the humoristic and enthusiastic retelling of the story, not to forget the huge amount of unlockable content.
  3. Jan 12, 2012