6.0

1. Nov 18, 2010
    Lego games are fun in theory. Good atmos, nostalgic music , moments to make you chuckle in between rounds. But overall unless you are a young kid the game starts to wear thin after 20 minutes. Whether it is Star wars, Bat man or Indiana Jones, they all feel sort of samey. I had fun with this game, but it HAS to be played with a friend otherwise its just a bit sad, futile and repetitive.
  2. Aug 14, 2011
    I am a closet fan of the Lego games to begin with but this one is pretty darn good. I will say this much: I HATE Episodes 1-3.....but the original trilogy totally makes up for it. Thats pretty much how I look at the film franchise as well.....so, it is what it is. Good game, great to play with my son.
  3. May 31, 2012
    It's a little bit repetitive, but then again it's really enjoyable to play. Lot's of humour, especially from the cut scenes, which even made me want to watch episodes 1-3 again. Only for a short while, though. Playing with a mate = great fun. Playing alone = quickly bored.
  4. Jan 24, 2011
    While I have a personal thing against Lego, as a Star Wars game, this is one of the best. The previous two weren't really great because they split the two trilogies, rather than uniting them like in here. As a Star Wars fan, I can honestly say I don't have a favorite Star Wars movie. I love the prequels, I love the old trilogy, and that's how it should be, united into one saga, not split so the games can appeal to people who hate either trilogy. Expand
  5. Dec 18, 2010
    Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga is generally a good game. Having not played the original titles I found this game quite enjoyable. But if you have the original titles it will be like buying the same game twice. With a fun storyline and plenty of levels of varying difficulty it is a great game.
  6. Mar 24, 2011
    I'm judging this on how my kids enjoy this considering that's who these types of games a geared towards. It's not their favorite Lego game. However, we did have a ten year old stay with us for a while and he was hooked on it. So it does have some merit for some. I liked that you get all the sagas for $50!
  7. Jul 4, 2012
    This is going to sound really harsh but i've already payed for the games, i just wanted more to be added to them when I bought this. Its a bit of a rip-off in my opinion, "yeh we have two wicked games. lets slap them together charge £50 and put 3 more levels on it." Yes l like the games... but i've already payed for them once and now feel screwed over.
  8. Oct 7, 2013
    The first 3 episodes got very dull pretty fast for me. There was just not very many times where I thought, "Boy, this sure is fun". Instead, I just wanted most of the areas to end already. When you got to near the end of Episode 3 and on, then it begins to pick up and get really fun. Through the last half, very few times do you really want areas to end. There are a lot of entertaining cut scenes, bringing the Lego comedic silence and movement to the Star Wars story. If you enjoy the Star Wars movies and Lego games, this is a great game to play. Expand

1. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.
  2. Even if the new bells and whistles aren't enough to bring back established fans, this is still Lego Star Wars at its finest.
    So aside from the camera controls, not-so-snappy studs and some problems with pacing in a handful of places, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a solid game, and one of the rare titles on Xbox 360 and PS3 that the family can safely sit down together to play.