6.7

1. Nov 18, 2010
    Lego games are fun in theory. Good atmos, nostalgic music , moments to make you chuckle in between rounds. But overall unless you are a young kid the game starts to wear thin after 20 minutes. Whether it is Star wars, Bat man or Indiana Jones, they all feel sort of samey. I had fun with this game, but it HAS to be played with a friend otherwise its just a bit sad, futile and repetitive.
  2. May 31, 2012
    It's a little bit repetitive, but then again it's really enjoyable to play. Lot's of humour, especially from the cut scenes, which even made me want to watch episodes 1-3 again. Only for a short while, though. Playing with a mate = great fun. Playing alone = quickly bored.
  3. Mar 24, 2011
    I'm judging this on how my kids enjoy this considering that's who these types of games a geared towards. It's not their favorite Lego game. However, we did have a ten year old stay with us for a while and he was hooked on it. So it does have some merit for some. I liked that you get all the sagas for $50!
  4. Donnie
    Nov 7, 2007
    A fun game although not worth the $50 if you already have the two previous titles.
  5. Oct 7, 2013
    The first 3 episodes got very dull pretty fast for me. There was just not very many times where I thought, "Boy, this sure is fun". Instead, I just wanted most of the areas to end already. When you got to near the end of Episode 3 and on, then it begins to pick up and get really fun. Through the last half, very few times do you really want areas to end. There are a lot of entertainingThe first 3 episodes got very dull pretty fast for me. There was just not very many times where I thought, "Boy, this sure is fun". Instead, I just wanted most of the areas to end already. When you got to near the end of Episode 3 and on, then it begins to pick up and get really fun. Through the last half, very few times do you really want areas to end. There are a lot of entertaining cut scenes, bringing the Lego comedic silence and movement to the Star Wars story. If you enjoy the Star Wars movies and Lego games, this is a great game to play. Expand
  6. Jul 14, 2015
    Decent game, though virtually unplayable by today's standards. Every time you die in game, you are forced to restart the level, which becomes excruciatingly frustrating, thus ruining any traces whatsoever of "fun." This is not the case with newer Lego games, making titles such as Lego Star Wars III infinitely more appealing options.
  7. Jul 16, 2015
    It is still a fun game but the ease and lack of complexity of this game make the fun becomes in disinterest. the creators of this game managed to not improve the camera problems and the character who supposedly should help us so disturbs .

1. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.
  2. Even if the new bells and whistles aren't enough to bring back established fans, this is still Lego Star Wars at its finest.
    So aside from the camera controls, not-so-snappy studs and some problems with pacing in a handful of places, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a solid game, and one of the rare titles on Xbox 360 and PS3 that the family can safely sit down together to play.