6.7

1. Robert
    Jan 6, 2008
    Quite possibly the worst game i have ever played. The camera views are horrible (not allowing you to see what is shooting at you). The additional characters that are supposed to be helping you get in the way as you are trying to maneuver througout the game and just stand and watch as you have to do everything. Granted I have only played through the first three or four stages, but I do not Quite possibly the worst game i have ever played. The camera views are horrible (not allowing you to see what is shooting at you). The additional characters that are supposed to be helping you get in the way as you are trying to maneuver througout the game and just stand and watch as you have to do everything. Granted I have only played through the first three or four stages, but I do not see myself playing through the rest. Expand
  2. Jul 4, 2012
    This is going to sound really harsh but i've already payed for the games, i just wanted more to be added to them when I bought this. Its a bit of a rip-off in my opinion, "yeh we have two wicked games. lets slap them together charge £50 and put 3 more levels on it." Yes l like the games... but i've already payed for them once and now feel screwed over.

1. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.
  2. Even if the new bells and whistles aren't enough to bring back established fans, this is still Lego Star Wars at its finest.
    So aside from the camera controls, not-so-snappy studs and some problems with pacing in a handful of places, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a solid game, and one of the rare titles on Xbox 360 and PS3 that the family can safely sit down together to play.