6.7

1. Dec 3, 2016
    (I'm going to do a shorter review that I'm use to because I accidentally refresh the page at the end of my first drawn and didn't have the strength to write it all over). Lego Star Wars was the first games that will launch the full series of Lego games. The winning formula is a mix of action, platforming, and puzzles (all accessible to a young audience), couch play coop and a love letter(I'm going to do a shorter review that I'm use to because I accidentally refresh the page at the end of my first drawn and didn't have the strength to write it all over). Lego Star Wars was the first games that will launch the full series of Lego games. The winning formula is a mix of action, platforming, and puzzles (all accessible to a young audience), couch play coop and a love letter to the original material : the sounds (except the lack of voice overs) and the graphical design that shapes all the iconic scenes of the 6 movies with Legos will make every Star Wars fan fall for it. The game will last around 10 hours if you just want to finish the story but the main interest of Lego games is to finish them at 100% which at least double the length.

In conclusion advisable for Star Wars or Lego fans but the lack of challenge, a few bugs and the messy action hold the games back to being a true hit.
  2. Jul 24, 2016
    As I child I played this game almost everyday and got 100% on it three times, but now as I played it again I realize it's really not that fun. With all the new and amazing Lego games out there today this one stands out as one of the worst, but every time I look at it I remember my childhood, this was my favorite game until the age of 13, so I still love it and respect it even if it isn'tAs I child I played this game almost everyday and got 100% on it three times, but now as I played it again I realize it's really not that fun. With all the new and amazing Lego games out there today this one stands out as one of the worst, but every time I look at it I remember my childhood, this was my favorite game until the age of 13, so I still love it and respect it even if it isn't all that fun now. Expand
  3. Jan 6, 2016
    Whilst the game lacked in any sort of story or character development, it captured the magical essence of Star Wars and combined it with our love for LEGO, ensuring that such aspects were not needed. LEGO Star Wars is the game that fired LEGO video games onto the radar, as it demonstrated the worlds of potential and fun it could be had with friends.
  4. Dec 7, 2015
    LEGO Starwars The Complete SAGA
    One of the best LEGO games ever, but that’s not saying much.
    LEGO Starwars The Complete Saga takes you from episode 1 through 6, each episode having 6 chapters, so 36 levels total. You can play the episode in any order you choose, and if you weren’t too fond of a particular movie, id actually recommend skipping it because you’re probably not missing
    LEGO Starwars The Complete SAGA
    One of the best LEGO games ever, but that’s not saying much.
    You can play the episode in any order you choose, and if you weren’t too fond of a particular movie, id actually recommend skipping it because you’re probably not missing anything… other than episode 1, because episode 1 is hands down the best section in this entire game.
    My entire play through of episode 1 I thought that this was it, this was going to be the Lego game to make me like Lego games, the light sabers were fun, the levels were colorful and varied, there was pod racing, jungles, I had so much fun!
    And then the game quickly went downhill with the usual boring LEGO formula for the rest of the game.
    LEGO Starwars and LEGO games in general make the mistake of keeping the game stationary
    It keeps you stuck in spots way too long
    They try to be a 3d platformer with mechanics that just aren’t fun enough for that type of game.
    The jumping isn’t satisfying, puzzles aren’t satisfying, I’d rather LEGO just deliver the movie experience and scrap this unfun formula of get to a room, let us annoy you for a few minutes, then move on.
    You’re stuck going left right up and down, when these games would benefit greatly from a more action adventure style like uncharted where the game is constantly moving forward and its breaks aren’t just a lame puzzle.
    I’d like to see them have to rely on storytelling and environment rather than cheap time waster tactics because they ultimately feel insecure with what they have to offer with their games.
    The gameplay is shallow, unengaging, and a drag.
    They rely on the grind to justify money spent rather than an overall quality experience.
    This is apparent with their famous locked off collectibles that require another play through to get.
    I’d rather have fun with a game nonstop for 3 hours than have 20 hours of monotony.
    The game does all it can to slow you down,
    of course you have to switch characters to do certain tasks, but these tasks are stacked on top of each other, which makes it feel more like a nuisance than a clever mechanic to increase immersion
    But that isn’t all this game does to slow you down,
    When you’re trying to figure out puzzles you have to deal with an endless wave of enemies multiple times.
    If you get hit while you’re trying to put a piece together, it breaks and you have to start again, and again, and again, this happens way too frequently.
    I do ultimately appreciate LEGO games for sharing great stories all in one go, I just wish they’d find a way to make them fun so that people who aren’t a fan of the license can enjoy these games too, and I believe a super linear adventure style is the way to go.
    Ditch the open rooms, give me a path and let me destroy and build on my way to the finish line
    for what it is
    Adventure Platformer 7.5/10
    overall:
    7.5/10
  5. Dec 3, 2015
    I actually played this game before i watched any of the movies (sorry fans) but it's made me a huge fan of star wars ever since, and now i can't wait for the force awakens. This is my favorite lego game and i don't like many, i played lego marvel superheroes and it just wasn't for me. Maybe im just getting older and don't enjoy them as much but when i go back and play this game it's stillI actually played this game before i watched any of the movies (sorry fans) but it's made me a huge fan of star wars ever since, and now i can't wait for the force awakens. This is my favorite lego game and i don't like many, i played lego marvel superheroes and it just wasn't for me. Maybe im just getting older and don't enjoy them as much but when i go back and play this game it's still great, I just have a nostalgic feel when playing it. It is a lego game so don't expect much but it's still fun and enjoyable for the whole family and can make you a star wars fan or an even bigger one!!! Expand
  6. Sep 27, 2015
    The game is great I really like the interesting characters. But that isn't the only fun thing the missions are really fun and it's like one big adventure! It's just like your in the movie

By chloe McAlpine age 9
  7. Jul 16, 2015
    It is still a fun game but the ease and lack of complexity of this game make the fun becomes in disinterest. the creators of this game managed to not improve the camera problems and the character who supposedly should help us so disturbs .
  8. Jul 14, 2015
    Decent game, though virtually unplayable by today's standards. Every time you die in game, you are forced to restart the level, which becomes excruciatingly frustrating, thus ruining any traces whatsoever of "fun." This is not the case with newer Lego games, making titles such as Lego Star Wars III infinitely more appealing options.
  9. Feb 27, 2015
    I loved the first 2 but I wish they added more extras to this game! It's just the first 2 combined into one. It's still fun as hell though! Also, I wish they added trophy support to this game so it could have more replay ability.
  10. Oct 7, 2013
    The first 3 episodes got very dull pretty fast for me. There was just not very many times where I thought, "Boy, this sure is fun". Instead, I just wanted most of the areas to end already. When you got to near the end of Episode 3 and on, then it begins to pick up and get really fun. Through the last half, very few times do you really want areas to end. There are a lot of entertainingThe first 3 episodes got very dull pretty fast for me. There was just not very many times where I thought, "Boy, this sure is fun". Instead, I just wanted most of the areas to end already. When you got to near the end of Episode 3 and on, then it begins to pick up and get really fun. Through the last half, very few times do you really want areas to end. There are a lot of entertaining cut scenes, bringing the Lego comedic silence and movement to the Star Wars story. If you enjoy the Star Wars movies and Lego games, this is a great game to play. Expand
  11. Jul 4, 2012
    This is going to sound really harsh but i've already payed for the games, i just wanted more to be added to them when I bought this. Its a bit of a rip-off in my opinion, "yeh we have two wicked games. lets slap them together charge £50 and put 3 more levels on it." Yes l like the games... but i've already payed for them once and now feel screwed over.
  12. May 31, 2012
    It's a little bit repetitive, but then again it's really enjoyable to play. Lot's of humour, especially from the cut scenes, which even made me want to watch episodes 1-3 again. Only for a short while, though. Playing with a mate = great fun. Playing alone = quickly bored.
  13. Aug 14, 2011
    I am a closet fan of the Lego games to begin with but this one is pretty darn good. I will say this much: I HATE Episodes 1-3.....but the original trilogy totally makes up for it. Thats pretty much how I look at the film franchise as well.....so, it is what it is. Good game, great to play with my son.
  14. Mar 24, 2011
    I'm judging this on how my kids enjoy this considering that's who these types of games a geared towards. It's not their favorite Lego game. However, we did have a ten year old stay with us for a while and he was hooked on it. So it does have some merit for some. I liked that you get all the sagas for $50!
  15. Jan 24, 2011
    While I have a personal thing against Lego, as a Star Wars game, this is one of the best. The previous two weren't really great because they split the two trilogies, rather than uniting them like in here. As a Star Wars fan, I can honestly say I don't have a favorite Star Wars movie. I love the prequels, I love the old trilogy, and that's how it should be, united into one saga, not splitWhile I have a personal thing against Lego, as a Star Wars game, this is one of the best. The previous two weren't really great because they split the two trilogies, rather than uniting them like in here. As a Star Wars fan, I can honestly say I don't have a favorite Star Wars movie. I love the prequels, I love the old trilogy, and that's how it should be, united into one saga, not split so the games can appeal to people who hate either trilogy. Expand
  16. Dec 18, 2010
    Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga is generally a good game. Having not played the original titles I found this game quite enjoyable. But if you have the original titles it will be like buying the same game twice. With a fun storyline and plenty of levels of varying difficulty it is a great game.
  17. Nov 18, 2010
    Lego games are fun in theory. Good atmos, nostalgic music , moments to make you chuckle in between rounds. But overall unless you are a young kid the game starts to wear thin after 20 minutes. Whether it is Star wars, Bat man or Indiana Jones, they all feel sort of samey. I had fun with this game, but it HAS to be played with a friend otherwise its just a bit sad, futile and repetitive.
  18. Rob
    Jun 25, 2009
    True the game has a few camera issues, but it does a great job of capturing the fun of Star Wars, lets you play as all your favorite characters, and has plenty of replay value as you try to get all the bonuses. The main point here: its a game and it is FUN!!!
  19. KennyL.
    Jan 30, 2008
    I have never played the previous versions of this game so i can honestly tell you that this game is very fun despite those critics who expected alot of extras in the ps3 version. The level design is fun, the characters are lovable and graphics are fantastic. How good can graphics get when u have blocky lego characters? Just look at the scenery. It looks great in HD especially the area I have never played the previous versions of this game so i can honestly tell you that this game is very fun despite those critics who expected alot of extras in the ps3 version. The level design is fun, the characters are lovable and graphics are fantastic. How good can graphics get when u have blocky lego characters? Just look at the scenery. It looks great in HD especially the area with the shiny marble floors. This is a thinking persons game rather than one who needs cat-like reflexes to beat the enemies. With virtually no defense, you will die plenty of times but you wont throw your controller in disgust because you respawn right where you left off. The storyline is great. It basically follows the storyline of the movie. I highly recommend this game to anyone who has never played it before whether a starwars fan or not. Great gameplay is universal. Expand
  20. luke
    Jan 18, 2008
    2 heavens on 1 disk simply one of the best games out there awsome game awsome graphics even if ya not a star wars fan you will love this eny one who gives this below 8 is just a cazy stupid dumb #!*$head who should not be trusted and is just lying
  21. Robert
    Jan 6, 2008
    Quite possibly the worst game i have ever played. The camera views are horrible (not allowing you to see what is shooting at you). The additional characters that are supposed to be helping you get in the way as you are trying to maneuver througout the game and just stand and watch as you have to do everything. Granted I have only played through the first three or four stages, but I do not Quite possibly the worst game i have ever played. The camera views are horrible (not allowing you to see what is shooting at you). The additional characters that are supposed to be helping you get in the way as you are trying to maneuver througout the game and just stand and watch as you have to do everything. Granted I have only played through the first three or four stages, but I do not see myself playing through the rest. Expand
  22. VoiceofReason
    Dec 31, 2007
    A first rate game. the depth and amount of content are amazing. more fun and finely tuned gameplay than knock your socks off graphics but it still looks very good in HD. for anyone who is a fan of the star wars series and hasn't played the previous versions, this game must go to the top of their 'games to buy' list. if you don't like star wars then you may want to A first rate game. the depth and amount of content are amazing. more fun and finely tuned gameplay than knock your socks off graphics but it still looks very good in HD. for anyone who is a fan of the star wars series and hasn't played the previous versions, this game must go to the top of their 'games to buy' list. if you don't like star wars then you may want to consider another game first but you would still be entertained by this. easily the best CO-OP game i've played in recent memory. Expand
  23. PeterJ.
    Dec 17, 2007
    Both my 6 year old son and I absolutely love this game. We've never played the previous versions, so I can't really compare. But the game is awesome!
  24. Bret
    Nov 8, 2007
    More of the same, but in this case it's not a bad thing. I owned both on PS2, sold them and got this for the PS3. Love the improved graphics and integration of both games into one, the redesigned levels are better (I hated pod Race in the original). It's just a fun game.
  25. Donnie
    Nov 7, 2007
    A fun game although not worth the $50 if you already have the two previous titles.

1. Despite all of these cool minor additions, the core gameplay feels mostly like one big retread. With all of the great new games coming out this holiday, it’s hard to justify replaying this series. For diehard fans, however, this is the definitive LEGO Star Wars game.
  2. Even if the new bells and whistles aren't enough to bring back established fans, this is still Lego Star Wars at its finest.
    So aside from the camera controls, not-so-snappy studs and some problems with pacing in a handful of places, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a solid game, and one of the rare titles on Xbox 360 and PS3 that the family can safely sit down together to play.