LittleBigPlanet 2: Toy Story PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Aug 3, 2011
8.3

1. Feb 4, 2012
    I really like this DLC, but I think for the money some trophies should have been made available. Great characters and alike. Nice LBP gameplay. I own all of the LBP 1 and 2 DLC. They are always very entertaining with the developers capturing the theme of Toy Story Nicely.
  2. Dec 7, 2013
    This is a good DLC, good, not great, sure you get some materials, stickers etc. (granted, some of the materials are pretty useful in create mode unlike some other materials in other packs) the level design is pretty good, it's just too short. I'm not just complaining about this DLC though, most of the level packs on LBP are just too short. I want this to change, it's just a bit of aThis is a good DLC, good, not great, sure you get some materials, stickers etc. (granted, some of the materials are pretty useful in create mode unlike some other materials in other packs) the level design is pretty good, it's just too short. I'm not just complaining about this DLC though, most of the level packs on LBP are just too short. I want this to change, it's just a bit of a disappointment compared to such an infinitely giant LBP community, it's so tiny. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Oct 14, 2011
    Despite the fact that the system in place for LittleBigPlanet 2 gives you access to any and all types of games, this piece of DLC is still a worthy purchase. The level design alone is well worth playing through, but the inclusion of Toy Story and its proper implementation is just too good to pass up. If you're looking for something new to create levels with, it'll feel lacking compared to the other level kits, but in the end, it's still worth playing.