6.9

1. Apr 5, 2013
    Suda 51 and Grasshopper Manufacture, who brought us Shadows of the Dammed and the No More Heroes series, have been known to create some truly unique games that combine humor with graphic style to give us experiences unlike any other. Lollipop Chainsaw is no different. It combines a goofy, over the top style, with hilariously vulgar humor and tight gameplay. In this game you play as a skimpily dressed cheerleader named Juliet and slash your way through hoards of zombies. Only in a video game baby, only in a video game. The games graphics help give it a graphic novel style, and the soundtrack is top notch. The gameplay is fantastic, which is partially due to it's unique style. Decapitating a zombie and seeing just as much glitter and rainbows as blood spewing out of its neck is really enjoyable despite how girly it sounds. The game is also packed to the brim with vulgar and immature humor that will have you rolling on the floor. So Lollipop Chainsaw is awesome, but it's not perfect. It's a lot of fun, has awesome boss battles, and some really cool moments but doesn't really have any replay value. Once you've played through it you've seen all it has to offer, so unless you just have to collect all those trophies or see both endings there's not much reason to give it a second go. But it is a lot of fun and if you get a chance to play Lollipop Chainsaw you should as it's a blast and offers some really cool and crazy stuff your not going to find anywhere else. Just keep in mind this is definitely only for mature audiences. Expand
  2. Jun 14, 2012
    I think I'm gonna be enjoyed by "Lollipop Chainsaw." Typically, one of the best Suda51 game since Killer7 and Shadows of the Damned. It's a close relationship to homages of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to Dead Rising, the Evil Dead, and Kim Possible. But in the game, you get to play a bonafide sexy cheerleader from San Romero High School (Romero, the same name by famed director George A. Romero of the Night of the Living Dead movies). She has 2 sisters, Rosalind and Cordelia, and a headless boyfriend, Nick. All of a sudden, this honor-roll student is turned into a zombie slayer/hunter. She wants to find the cause of this outbreak by destroying her former classmate, Swan, and his many foes trying to eat her alive. But Juliet's life has changed and her goal is to kill every zombie with her pink-colored chainsaw. She can also use finishing moves including her pom-poms and if you didn't or did pre-ordered the game, she can wear some outfits including my 2 favorites Jimmy Urine and Ash from the Evil Dead series (GameStop). I have to get the game for $59.99. With the talented casts of legendary voice actress in animated cartoons, Tara Strong (also as Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham City), Linda Cardellini (Velma in Scooby-Doo), and Michael Rosenbaum (The CW's Smallville), the game lets you earn trophies, listen to the huge sounds of Skillrex and other artists, and an amount of hilarious humor and jokes in the game (just like in the PS2 classic God Hand where they have a list of jokes from Chappelle's Show and allcomers). But this is it. This is the game I was waiting for. Forget Ninja Gaiden 3, I was saying buy a different action game and so I did. Lollipop Chainsaw is the best game of 2012 so far. I still wanna know if they are making a special edition or a game of the year edition for next year. Hopefully, I could wait for updates. Expand
  3. Dec 18, 2013
    By now you must know this game has a lot of technical issues. Nevertheless it's fun, funny, entertaining and all the weirdness just works and charms you. If you can live with a few technical issues and like the though off killing zombies with a chainsaw wielding blond teenage cheerleader, then buy this.
  4. Jun 12, 2012
    this game is so good so funny gory too with alot of swearing and skimpy outfit i love it she next larry croft only she teenage cheerleader............................................................................
  5. Jun 21, 2012
    Lollipop Chainsaw is not as bad as some of the bigger review sites have made out. if you have played other suda 51 games you will have an idea of what to expect. before i start yes the game is very short with 5 levels and then a sixth level with big boss battle the last area is quite large. you can finish the story mode in a day on normal, easily. That out of the way i enjoyed every bit of the game the characters are funny. the main character juliet is funny with her boyfreinds head latched onto the back side of her skirt. The in-game humor ranges from the teenage toilet humor to obscure game references,and musical references. I did not find it offensive just funny. The graphics are for the main part very good with a comic cell shaded look with a film grain filter around the edges of the screen.
    apart from a slightly dodgy camera now and again for me the controls are fine and after 1or 2 hours you will be sparkle hunting with the best of them (lop 3-zombies heads of in a row activates sparkle hunting ) you get more medals and seem invincible while in sparkle hunting mode. after you complete the story you can try the real game with the challenge modes time attack,score attack,medal attack on any difficulty and with online leaderboards. on hard or above is a real challenge as there are no checkpoint re-starts in challenge mode fail and you must try the full level again. At about 15 dollars cheaper than a standard game release. the game is for suda fans a good game and for everyone else i would say rent it , if you like it then buy it for the challenge modes. there are plenty of unlockables new costumes for juliet,design artwork, music for a customisable soundtrack, and a collection of juliets favorite lollipops.
  6. Dec 4, 2012
    I have a bit of a soft spot for this game. Overall it was well done. The problem with it was it was short and the controls felt stiff. But if the developers went back, made it longer by at least five to eight hours and ironed out the kinks, this would be a near perfect game. It was DOA with zombies and chainsaws (in the good way). Very entertaining and reasonably varied.
  7. Feb 24, 2014
    I got this game as a present from my dad. He doesn't know much about me or my taste in games and when he asked me I said "Zombie survival games" and he picked this up….I played it while he was at my mom's house so I wouldn't seem ungrateful....Its a games clearly made for guys its a simple 5 level game with repetitive everything.
  8. Nov 10, 2012
    boys player might love seein slutty dressed girls chopping zombies head off. As a girl player, i dont enjoy playing it, the game was kinda old styled for some reason (they made it looked like that) and i think the games' main point is getting boys customer to play. Not really a game for girls....
  9. Jun 12, 2012
    Suda51, the quirky mind behind Killer7, No More Heroes and Shadows of the Damned, returns with another **** zombie outbreak. Hey, I'm going to make a zombie game of my very own. It will be an apocalyptic survival game in which you and a small group of desperate survivors with complementary skills must navigate a deserted city without being crushed under an avalanche of zombie games, movies, and reinterpretations of classic literature. I'll call it 'Enough with the **** Zombies Already'. Honestly, at this point you people just won't be able to cope if civilization ends any other way, will you. But that's neither here or there, what is here is some fun hacko-slasho-button-masho combat, and there is some fun, quirky humor that Suda51 is so fond of. Juliet is so much more likable that Lara Croft. Lara Croft is a sassy action girl who flips arbitrarily between the two, Juliet is just an over-the- top, sexy and violent action hero. Of course, the chainsaw has been used more on zombies in games more than trees in real life, and it is really over the top in Lollipop Chainsaw, but it's balanced with Suda51's desire to make the funniest, quirkiest game ever. If you loved Killer7 or Nomeroes then you will certainly love this. It is certainly a spectacle, but that's not a problem because the gratuitous, sexy, bloody violence compensates. I have a few gripes with the game; Juliet is an example of how poorly women are treated as a main character, Bayonetta was an example because everything Bayonetta does was **** I know Suda51 isn't trying to make a true female character, he was intending Juliet to be over-the-top, and it certainly delivered. So yeah, I **** loved Killer7, though it was a completely different game, but the humor and quirkiness is still here. So if you want a fun weekend, I would recommend Lollipop Chainsaw Expand
  10. Jun 12, 2012
    here is proof reviews are rigged, i don't own chainsaw , plan on playing used, its only 5 to 6 hours, also destructiod gave this game a 9 out of ten , these people are on drugs, the same score as max payne 3, and they gave burni g skies a 2, guess sony didn't want to pay money 2 get a high score, i mean burning skies is not black ops but to give that a 2 and chainsaw a nine, come on.the same as max payne, not taking anything away from chainsaw but destructoid i give a zero these peoples opinions do not count to me anymore, what a bunch of losers i mean at least rate games with some common sense
    destructiod 0/10
  11. Nov 24, 2012
    I haven't played the game entirely true, but that should say how boring it was. The only reason this game probably sold alot is because of the main character being a teasing cheerleader. The gameplay is slow and repetitive even for a hack'n'slasher, the voice acting is horrible with little emotion and sounds fake loads of the time and the story is just bland -except for the few laughs when main character chops of her bf's head and carries it around like a trinket-. This game is nothing but cheap commercial trash cashing in on horny teenage boys. If you're looking for a good game that still gives you the hots, yet freaks you out with Japanese mysticism, I recommend Catherine. Expand
  12. Jun 25, 2012
    Lollipop Chainsaw is fun and crazy. Wonderful soundtrack, nice graphic, good gameplay, however, is too short, and the camera is unstable. But still an enjoyable game.
  13. Jun 17, 2012
    I just got Lollipop Chainsaw, played it through and I must say............IT WAS **** AWESOME!!!!!! That new abomination named Devil May Cry by Ninja Theory can go **** it self because I have found a replacement for Dante and her name is Juliet Starling And now for The Good, Bad and Ugly. The Good: -**** AMAZING VISUALS -Nice gameplay feel -I adore the Duke Nukem Humor and references
    -Love the sound track
    -Tara Strong did a A+ job on Voice acting
    -Plenty of costumes to unlock (will boost the reply value through the roof)
    -AMAZING Boss Battles
    -Plenty of zombies to kill
    -Love the abilities you aquire
    -Juliet Starling has become one of my all time favorite female game characters The Bad:
    -Loading times can be annoying at times
    -The Checkpoints arnt placed very well
    -Some cutscenes cant be skipped and can be a pain when you die

The Ugly:
    -Its Campaign is TOO **** SHORT

Final Verdict: 9.5/10 and so far my Game of the Year Lollipop Chainsaw is one of those unique kinds of games I want to be made more, something different and something FUN!!! Not a grey, military based FPS or TPS Clone.

So Yup Lollipop Chainsaw is **** AWESOME, I will be keeping it and I recommend it to everyone
  14. Jun 23, 2012
    The main problems I see are: many loading screens, short campaign and aim issues with the gun. But in general, Lollipop Chainsaw is fun and funny. I see many critics taking this game too serious and that's not the intention. It's just amazing to kill zombies and try to beat the records. It's an arcade game, which means you can also go to the stage you want and simply have fun. It's easy to beat, but if you want more challenge try at the highest difficult. It's like a musou style and it has a variety of mini-games and quick time events, so it's not repetitive. There's some funny parodies too. The soundtrack is amazing, specially if you like rock. It has a lot of costumes to unlock, and if it were a game from other companies you would have to pay for each extra costume. So, I think this game is complete. Short, but fair. Don't expect to be like a complex AAA title with lot of stuff and things to do. It's just a game to relax from stress and have fun, even for the hardcore gamer. And remember: it has zombies and a cheerleader. What else would you want? Expand
  15. Oct 31, 2012
    Lollipop chainsaw is considerably better than Deadrising 2 and showed a lot of potential. The zombie killing is fun and better than Deadrising 2 but that doesn't say much! Consider before you go out and buy, but buy instead of Deadrising 2.
  16. Jun 14, 2012
    I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. From the cheesy story to the amusing dialogue, Lollipop Chainsaw shines with character and to fully appreciate what it has to offer you must not take it seriously otherwise you will be sorely disappointed.
  17. Jun 28, 2012
    This is one of the products that people like to hate just because it makes them feel better. The only criticism I have read is that the game is not a total revolution, does not elevate gameplay to another dimension and does not have a humor that will satisfy 15 year old boys as much as college professors. But does that make it a bad game? I don't think so.

The setting of this game is
    as easy as it is brilliant, the day begins with the main character Juliet waking up in her room and heading off to school, just to realize that all her classmates have turned into zombies. It comes in handy that Juliet belongs to a family of zombie hunters.

The action begins just like that, Juliet takes out her chainsaw and begins her spree. This is a hack and slay game, and one that does not take your hand. With various combinations of chainsaw attacks and pompom-bashes (she is a cheerleader, after all) that stun the enemies. Basically, combat is all about killing as many zombies as possible at once, which requires some timing and knowledge of the combo system, so no button mashing allowed here. The combat is no revolution, but fluid and satisfying enough. The game consists of seven different areas, each of them with a different setup (school farm, etc.), so the zombie bashing never gets boring. Additionally, there is a number of mini-games, shooting challenges, "zombie basketball", "zombie baseball", etc.etc.etc.

The game is short, but due to a number of achievable costumes, moves and power-ups as well as several ranking modes, it definitely has a high replay value. Music is just great, humor a little dumb at times but consequent enough to make sense. This is a great, fun and challenging game, tone and artwork different from everything else I know on this console, that alone makes it an outstanding experience that I can highly recommend.
  18. Mar 4, 2013
    This game was an impulse rent, and I'm glad it was just a rent. The game has a shorter campaign (5-6 hours) and is good for one playthrough. The character Nick is well written and has some really funny lines. The core gameplay is good, however the mini games are for the most part not that fun. Boss fights were good aside from the last one. This game really doesn't look that good in my opinion. I know it's a different art style, kind of similar to Splatterhouse, but it lacks a lot of detail. Not a whole lot of replay value. Rent only. Expand
  19. Jun 19, 2012
    The good: ghumorous dialog, decent combat (once you get enough skills and upgrades, stylish visuals
    The bad: It's short and some of the minigames are pointless

Overall, I'm enjoying this game a lot more than Max Payne 3. Am I crazy for that?
  20. Jun 19, 2012
    It's a no-brainer full of fun. The jokes are hilarious, the setting is totally crazy. The Gameplay is a very innovative kind of a Hack&Slay-Game with tons of cool combos and gameplaytwists. If you look for something serious, go play Heavy Rain or Mass Effect, this isn't your game. But if you just look for an awesome videogame which is pure fun for what it is, pick lollipop chainsaw.
  21. Aug 13, 2012
    This game is absolutely insane, and I love that. Midway through the game, you are sent to a farm. One segment of that level consists of driving a combine harvester through a field as "You Spin Me Right Round" (the awesome original, not the **** remake) plays in the background, which honestly made me stop for a minute because it was so great. Juliet is hilarious; rarely a moment goes by without her delivering some perfectly-timed quip. The banter between her, Nick (her boyfriend, who happens to be a severed head thanks to some antics on Juliet's part), and Juliet's relatives kept me going throughout the game.
    Very few segments stood out as rather tedious or frustrating. An early mini-game has you defending a volatile cake-bomb from flaming zombies. This got very boring quickly, as I would kill close to the target amount, only to have one slip past and send me back to the beginning. All things considered, I would recommend Lollipop Chainsaw to people looking for something that's not a military FPS or gory slugfest.
  22. Nov 11, 2012
    The FanService is great 10/10; But this game is very creative... Many things make no sense most of the time! You can call it insane, ridiculous, that gives a bad message... But being a Gamer is not only play amazing games with complicated puzzles, also is to get FUN, and this is a FUN game. I bought it to get a good time and it made my day. I have more than 30 PS3 games like Skyrim, Uncharted (all) God of war (all) etc. Sometimes you want to relax and play something not so serious and this game fits Perfect!! Expand
  23. Jan 31, 2014
    Lollipop Chainsaw is an action hack n slash game developed by Grasshopper Manufacture, a Japanese company known for Shadows of the Damned and the No More Heroes Series. The game revolves around Juliet Starling a typical American cheerleader until a zombie outbreak occurs on her 18th birthday. Luckily Juliet is from a family of zombie hunters, it’s up to her to rescue her boyfriend Nick and her fellow classmates for the zombie horde.

Story: 7/10
    Lollipop Chainsaw brings nothing new in terms of story. Like Buffy it is based around a quick witted gorgeous cheerleader taking on evil forces from another dimension. I instantly fell in love with Juliet and her bodiless boyfriend Nick, voiced by two my favourite voice actors, Batman: Arkham Asylum’s Tara Strong and Smallville’s Michael Rosenbaum. However throughout the game you are introduced to Juliet’s family who barely have enough screen time to learn anything about them. The dialogues is a hit and miss, some lines are hilarious while others just fail.

Visuals & Sound: 8/10
    The game design is where Lollipop Chainsaw truly shines. Although the graphics are dated, the fun sparkle and rainbow effects and impressive boss designs make up for it. This is evident as early as the main menu which features an animation of Juliet riding her bike with Cherry Bomb being played in the background. The soundtrack is fantastic, ranging from classic pop hits from Toni Basil and Joan Jett to head banging hits by Dragonforce and acclaimed composer of the Silent Hill series, Akira Yamaoka.

Gameplay: 6/10
    At its core Lollipop Chainsaw is crazy button mashing zombie game and this is its problem. Attacks feel sluggish and inaccurate forcing the player to use cheap moves to defeat special enemies. The game is extremely repetitive and linear and some of the levels seem more like a chore than fun. These tedious levels are broken up by mini-games which range from quite fun to really annoying. Although I liked the interesting visual designs of the bosses, I found them boring and easy to defeat all consisting of dodging and hitting them when they are stalled.

Extras & Multiplayer: 5/10
    They replay value for this game is quite limited because it is so tedious and repetitive. Other than replaying the campaign again on harder difficulties or to obtain Dad’s high score there is nothing else to do and the game can be c completed in less than 10 hours. Lollipop Chainsaw is filled with collectables, a library of songs and lots of outfits for Juliet to wear although this is pointless as you cannot replay the game multiple times.

Enjoyment: 5/10
    Although I found the game to be tedious and boring at times, I still enjoyed some parts of it. The atmosphere and dialogue is great and is tremendous fun to watch. The problem with this game is the gameplay, its sluggish controls and dull chapters which bring the whole game.

Overall Rating: 6/10
  24. Jun 24, 2012
    I had high hopes for this game, and it exceeded those hopes. Never boring, always with a good flow & pace. I love the feel of chainsawing the zombies in this game, the various combos aren't difficult to remember/perform, the animations are great, and they actually do make combat better. The dialogue is hilarious, all the voice actors are good (a few are fantastic), and the story is very fitting for a game called "Lollipop Chainsaw". I'm a customization freak, so the numerous unlockable costumes, both original (bunny suit) and homage ("Highschool Of The Dead") are my bliss. I'm sure this isn't a game for everyone, but if you can still just enjoy playing a fun game without the need for a franchise title, sequel or multiplayer, then you're likely to dig it. I had a total blast with it. 9/10 Expand
  25. Feb 14, 2013
    Goichi Suda is a man of intent. Not a single one of his games contains an accidental element. From the pacing, setting, dialogue, music, humor, art direction, call backs, references, and control schemes, everything is deliberately chosen to fit his purpose, and Lollipop Chainsaw does not deviate. It is possessed of the same soul as Shadows of the Damned and No More Heroes, and each detail is applied with an exacting, painstaking, firm creative hand.

I’ll first make mention that I have, in fact, been floating around the internet, reading one review or another of Suda’s most recent effort (which is totally why this review is as late as it is… *cricket* *cricket*), and I can state that among the reviews I’ve read (which certainly doesn’t include everything out there), all of them are entirely inadequate, or downright misrepresent the game with a simple, sophomoric understanding of what’s actually going on. For example, a common turn of phrase that’s unfortunately been associated with this game is “It’s stupid, but it’s awesome,” or some variation thereof. Beyond telling you nothing whatsoever (what does “stupid” mean, contextually? I don’t know, because none of the authors ever say so…), it fails to expose all of the wonderful components that make up the game, preferring to simply refer to the particularly vulgar dialogue and crass situational punchlines. There’s a lot here, and though I’ve often been (rightly) accused of over analysis and being pedantic, you’ll find this particular review does Lollipop Chainsaw justice.

I’ll start with the aesthetic. The game is set in the 1950′s, as can be gleaned from the dialogue and visual queues. All of Juliet’s male classmates are wearing letter jackets, the hairstyles are indicative of the time period (from Nick’s greaser twist, to her father’s pompadour, and her mother’s Donna Reed), as well as the dialogue though the profanity is errant for the era, the actual slang is all period perfect. None of this seems too special, until I call your attention to the news print loading screens, and the Ben-Day dots, and news paper edging motif used throughout the game from the menus, to the loading screens, to the in-game environments. These elements are hallmarks of 1950′s pulp comics, which when juxtaposed with the look and feel of the game, make it not only apparent that that’s exactly what Suda was aiming at, but puts on display just how perfect a match it is. And the pulp doesn’t stop there with nods to both George A. Romero and Joss Whedon, as well as Silence of the Lambs, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the 1992 film starring Kristy Swanson and featuring Paul Reubens and Donald Sutherland [among others], not the aforementioned Joss’ TV show) and others I’m surely missing (all of the apparent ones reference zombies or cannibalism)– pulpy, exploitative grindhouse homages abound from nearly every era.

It is exactly this observation that endorses the over-the-top dialogue. Is it ridiculous? You bet your sweet bippy! But considering that aforementioned pulpy, grindhouse feel the game goes for (and achieves), it’s a perfect fit, and beyond that, essential. Anyone who says otherwise missed the point entirely.

The plot is just as silly as any of Suda’s other games. On her 18th birthday, Juliet wakes up late to a meeting with her darling Nick, while the goth kid from school, Swan, conducts a ritual that allows the dead to once again walk the Earth. Coming from a family of zombie hunters, it’s her job to take care of the undead uprising, shouldering the burden of Nick’s now headlessness, while also saving her imperilled class mates. It’s the simple “SUDDENLY FIGHT!” convention that all of Suda’s games typically stick to, but it’s this simplicity that allowed him to, I’m sure, devote far more time and effort into the things this game will undoubtedly be remembered for. Verdict: ++Good (9.5 out of 10) The been-there-done-that combat only nominally detracts from the experience; though it isn’t anything new, it -IS- implemented tightly, with smooth and intuitive controls/combos, and an unobtrusive camera. The game is simply stunning with regard to aesthetics, not only being Suda’s most crisp game, graphically, but all of the (largely overlooked) pop culture inclusions come together to make it artistically appealing, and the ridiculous disregard for decorum and hilarious dialogue that don’t quit will entertain for its duration. Oh, and the soundtrack is killer. Get off your ginormous ass and go buy Lollipop Chainsaw!

If video game developers have analogous music genres, Suda 51 is the punk rock of gaming. I can’t wait to see what’s on deck.
  26. Mar 20, 2013
    This is a good game, got it for $20 a few weeks ago, I only played through the first chapter because I dont have time to play but I can tell that im going to like it as I keep playing.
  27. Jun 14, 2012
    The squeamish of stomach should look away.
    Anyone who compares their body image against a fictional character should also stay away from this game. (You know who you crazy people are)

But anyone who can enjoy an over the top experence will love this game.

Be warned though, in-between killing zombies you may hear a swear :O!!!!!

OMGZ!!!
  28. Jun 12, 2012
    So i've put about 2 hours into it thus far, and i cant tell you this will be a groundbreaking title by any means of the mainstream. This game will receive well with those who love suda's work. Also, james gunn and jimmy urine of mindless self indulgence helped out, and of course yamaoka on sound design. Its an arcade game, and should be treated as such. expect a thrilling, fast paced zombie slashing experience, with rewards all along the way. but along with that, you are able to go through the game multiple times to unlock further items such as costumes, and combo attacks. there's a lot of systems going on here, and seems like it was a pretty ambitious project for suda. overall the minor errors in simple gameplay mechanics are basically juliet moves a bit stiff, and the camera sometimes is placed in a very annoying position. but these things don't take away from any of the charm that's meant to be experienced in the game. Expand
  29. Jun 29, 2012
    Despite it's very odd story, Lollipop chainsaw provides a lot of enjoyment if you can see yourself past the first few upgrades; the controls feel clunky at first but gets better as time progresses. This game is not designed to be taken seriously, and to be treated as a score attack game. The replay-ability is limited and there is no real push to play it once the initial play through is complete, but nonetheless the games style and humor push it to be something more than a boring game Expand
  30. May 25, 2014
    After Around 4 or more playthroughs, well replaying levels and sparkling hunting coins and platinum to buy mp3, artwork, and skimpy outfits including my favorite Sexy rider kinda looks like a more revealing kill bill outfit but instead of yellow pink, but for some reason something about is always fun, maybe its the Evil Dead Meets High School Of Dead or super Mario on crack vibe, or maybe its the mostly awesome song choices including the retardly catchy lollipop song or worst hey mickey, maybe its the goofiness of the story or Great voice overs or even the parody nature of it and the laugh out loud stupid jokes the catch u buy surprise kinda like taste my big B++++R did back in shadows of the damned whatever the case the games like a hidden gem full of go crazy non-sense fun or a guilty pleasure maybe, but hey its Dirt cheap so try it out u might fall for its charms Expand

1. Oct 13, 2012
    A highly amusing arcade-style group beat 'em up many over-the-top elements. Only in Japan, baby, only in Japan. [Aug 2012]
  2. Aug 6, 2012
    A truly crazy zombie slasher that's putting the absurd style of the main heroine and the game's fetishistic stylization of a lollipop flavour up to the front. If you have a look at the actual gameplay, you get a sinusoid of a stereotype and enjoyment, up and down, up and down. If this kind of style and humour suits you, try it. However, do not expect Dead Rising out of it, this is really different.
  3. Jul 24, 2012
    Short, sweet and one of its kind, Lollipop loses its great flavour faster than cheap bubblegum. [Sept 2012, p.98]