6.9

1. Nov 10, 2012
    boys player might love seein slutty dressed girls chopping zombies head off. As a girl player, i dont enjoy playing it, the game was kinda old styled for some reason (they made it looked like that) and i think the games' main point is getting boys customer to play. Not really a game for girls....
  2. Nov 24, 2012
    I haven't played the game entirely true, but that should say how boring it was. The only reason this game probably sold alot is because of the main character being a teasing cheerleader. The gameplay is slow and repetitive even for a hack'n'slasher, the voice acting is horrible with little emotion and sounds fake loads of the time and the story is just bland -except for the few laughs when main character chops of her bf's head and carries it around like a trinket-. This game is nothing but cheap commercial trash cashing in on horny teenage boys. If you're looking for a good game that still gives you the hots, yet freaks you out with Japanese mysticism, I recommend Catherine. Expand
  3. Feb 24, 2014
    I got this game as a present from my dad. He doesn't know much about me or my taste in games and when he asked me I said "Zombie survival games" and he picked this up….I played it while he was at my mom's house so I wouldn't seem ungrateful....Its a games clearly made for guys its a simple 5 level game with repetitive everything.

1. Oct 13, 2012
    A highly amusing arcade-style group beat 'em up many over-the-top elements. Only in Japan, baby, only in Japan. [Aug 2012]
  2. Aug 6, 2012
    A truly crazy zombie slasher that's putting the absurd style of the main heroine and the game's fetishistic stylization of a lollipop flavour up to the front. If you have a look at the actual gameplay, you get a sinusoid of a stereotype and enjoyment, up and down, up and down. If this kind of style and humour suits you, try it. However, do not expect Dead Rising out of it, this is really different.
  3. Jul 24, 2012
    Short, sweet and one of its kind, Lollipop loses its great flavour faster than cheap bubblegum. [Sept 2012, p.98]