Lost Planet 3 PlayStation 3

5.5

1. Jul 10, 2014
    La campagna in single player è molto ben realizzata,
    la storia molto interessante con una buona sceneggiatura, sezioni TPS tecnicamente di buon livello.
    Tra i contro una ripetitività di fondo, lunghe sessioni a piedi disarmano il giocatore e lo annoiano in fretta. Sottolineo per la versione Italiana audio distorto nei video di intermezzo, con un fondo "metallico" che sta proprio male!
    La campagna in single player è molto ben realizzata,
    La componente multiplayer è realizzata molto bene! Modalità originali ottima crescita delle abilità....inspiegabilmente però i server sono spesso vuoti, e si fa fatica a trovare gente!

L'impressione che sia un capolavoro mancato, da provare.
  2. Jan 25, 2015
    Wow I am surprised that this game received bad reviews... I never played any of the other lost planets but this one was pretty dang good. In the beginning the pacing is a bit off and the loading is annoying... But other than that this game thought outside the box. Story: Awesome - Voice Acting: Great - Game Play: Worth it. I hope these bad reviews don't stop lost planet 4 cause I sureWow I am surprised that this game received bad reviews... I never played any of the other lost planets but this one was pretty dang good. In the beginning the pacing is a bit off and the loading is annoying... But other than that this game thought outside the box. Story: Awesome - Voice Acting: Great - Game Play: Worth it. I hope these bad reviews don't stop lost planet 4 cause I sure would like to play it. Keep up the good work on this game. Expand
  3. Aug 29, 2013
    The story is engaging and got me invested early especially the interactions between Jim and Grace. That was unique. I appreciated the gameplay and the option to go hand-to-hand or in the mech. I have played several other games from Spark in the past few years and this was by far the most thoughtful and most fun to play. Of the LP games, I started with 2 and felt the story in 3 was moreThe story is engaging and got me invested early especially the interactions between Jim and Grace. That was unique. I appreciated the gameplay and the option to go hand-to-hand or in the mech. I have played several other games from Spark in the past few years and this was by far the most thoughtful and most fun to play. Of the LP games, I started with 2 and felt the story in 3 was more interesting and fleshed out. It's good, summer fun and I'd recommend it. Expand
  4. Sep 6, 2013
    Pros:Story/Ending is fantastic its tell a whole life of a man...and E.d.n.3 planet,music pretty good,
    robot view,places,characters,non linear gameplay.
    Cons:can't play old jim...Graphics, sometimes even lost planet 1 is nicer...Unreal3 engine is too old.
    gameplay sometimes get boring.
  5. Dec 29, 2014
    If you like story, a decent single player economy with choices and upgrades that allow for multiple play style then this is for you. Cover mechanics are in game but only optionally. The combat is not perfect (I consider ME2/3 combat a 7 out of 10) but I would give combat a 6 out of 10 and it is upgraded to an 8 out of 10 due to the big Rig you get to play in as you get combat in that asIf you like story, a decent single player economy with choices and upgrades that allow for multiple play style then this is for you. Cover mechanics are in game but only optionally. The combat is not perfect (I consider ME2/3 combat a 7 out of 10) but I would give combat a 6 out of 10 and it is upgraded to an 8 out of 10 due to the big Rig you get to play in as you get combat in that as well. All the large monsters have a method to take down in rig and without and some options each. You can go for total denial takedown where you take away all the weapons of large monster then the kill or straight for the kill. I like the options of this game.

The story is a 10 out of 10 for me. It is a family man trying to do what is right for his family and sometimes that conflicts with what is right for the people on EDN III. The graphics are pretty good and the locals are interesting. You have to treck through every area at least twice to get 100% but for the most part it is an interesting world with interesting characters. I sure hope there is a Lost Planet 4. I did not understand or enjoy LP1 or 2 and they are basically forgettable as I had to look up what they were about but the cliffhanger ending showed a very interesting idea for Lost Planet 4 if one ever happens. Capcom just needs to focus on the Single Player and if multiplayer is tacked on like every damn game these days it should work day one. That is why it is 8 out of 10. It is cheap now too so you can get it on Steam's sales for under 10 bucks so well worth the 10+ hours I got out of it.
  6. Oct 20, 2013
    What's with the bad reviews? I waited to buy this until I was able to purchase it for $20 because the reviews were so lousy, yet this is the best game in the Lost Planet series. Lost Planet 1 was mediocre, Lost Planet 2 was flat out bad, but Lost Planet 3 is like a love letter to Aliens inspired by elements of Dead Space 1 with hub environments, side quests, interactivity within the hubWhat's with the bad reviews? I waited to buy this until I was able to purchase it for $20 because the reviews were so lousy, yet this is the best game in the Lost Planet series. Lost Planet 1 was mediocre, Lost Planet 2 was flat out bad, but Lost Planet 3 is like a love letter to Aliens inspired by elements of Dead Space 1 with hub environments, side quests, interactivity within the hub environments, great atmosphere, excellent graphics, great gameplay, etc. Again, what were the reviews going on about? It's a travesty that this has such a low Metacritic score. This has far more depth, far better voice acting, far better characters, far better gameplay, etc. than prior Lost Planet titles. Expand
  7. Mar 9, 2016
    This is the best Lost Planet in my opinion with a intense history and a imersive environment. Indeed, this game is similar to Dead Space 3, but there are important diferences that make it special: an amazing plot and the robots!
    Much of the bugs and glitches related by the critic have been fixed with patches. Graphics, ambience and sound are excellent!
    This game does not deserve note below 7.5!

1. Dec 12, 2013
    A somewhat shaky but original and entertaining game series has in Lost Planet 3 been dumbed down to boring gray matter. Everything that made the series unique has been removed and replaced with a story focused game that no one asked for. The story in and of itself is alright but it doesn't salvage Lost Planet 3 since you still have to play an utterly awful game to experience it.
  2. Oct 29, 2013
    It's a shame that the ominous atmosphere and touching story aren't backed up with quality gameplay. Lost Planet 3 takes the series in a whole new direction but unfortunately it doesn't head down a unique path.
  3. games(TM)