Lost: Via Domus PlayStation 3

6.9

1. May 10, 2012
    The better graphics makes it's up. But the game endings make it's down. I hate this game after the game ending. The time i beat it's only 3/4 hours, nothing special from this game. Only if you watch the movie...
  2. MaxBelly
    Apr 18, 2009
    I am a huge fan of lost, and even though it's ridiculous at series 5, I still enjoy it. The game, however, was very different. I honestly tried to like it, but it was boring. Find this suitcase, find food etc. The actors were realistic and it was quite true to the show, but I found it very boring. If you literally want to play every bit of the show (just animated) then you will loveI am a huge fan of lost, and even though it's ridiculous at series 5, I still enjoy it. The game, however, was very different. I honestly tried to like it, but it was boring. Find this suitcase, find food etc. The actors were realistic and it was quite true to the show, but I found it very boring. If you literally want to play every bit of the show (just animated) then you will love it. For gamers, I'd avoid. Expand

At least it only takes five hours to reach the conclusion.
    One gets the feeling that the show's creators are trying to wash their hands of Via Domus, awkwardly placed as it is in the series' now-sprawling legendarium. But above and beyond that, fans should approach it as a lark; it's not very accomplished as a game.
  3. This game expands the show’s fiction and reveals a few mind-blowing twists, including one that has completely altered all of my theories about the show. As of the time of this writing, it is one of the biggest reveals yet.