6.9

1. MannyHouston
    Mar 4, 2008
    Explore more of the island in this great roll playing adventure. I really enjoyed experiencing some of the places from the show, but my favorite parts involved all new places created just for the game. You got enough of the show
  2. GibFloord
    Mar 6, 2008
    Absolutely flooring. The graphics, voice acting, musical compositions and everything else drew me to watch the show, and now I'm hooked. For the people who were already hooked this game must be utterly cultish. There are... NOT spoilers, really, but I would rather not get into the plot, because just like in the show itself, you would probably much rather experience the adventure yourself.
  3. chrissmack
    Mar 9, 2008
    i very much revere whoever decided to make navigating the jungle IMPOSSIBLE. while it is frustrating, it's realistic.
    too realistic, really. but worth the travel. watching the plot go on in a parallel to my favorite show EVER, i can withstand a little bit of running around in circles.

something else i'd say to back up my 9/10 score would be that the music is quite good, too. music is very important, especially when you're playing a game based in a movie or television show. the matrix video game did a good job of this, as well as that king kong release a year ago or so. i was worried about before i played it, but it's really good. plus there's sexyness. lol. 9/10.
  4. lelandvandermeulen
    Mar 7, 2008
    I would give this game an eight out of ten. I wouldn't give it a ten total because I thought the music could have been better. Music is a huge part of gaming for me. However, the graphics were satisfactory, as were the controls, trading system within the game, plot progression, and the placement of the CGI-takeovers as well. Not a -perfect- game, but close enough to perfection to buyI would give this game an eight out of ten. I wouldn't give it a ten total because I thought the music could have been better. Music is a huge part of gaming for me. However, the graphics were satisfactory, as were the controls, trading system within the game, plot progression, and the placement of the CGI-takeovers as well. Not a -perfect- game, but close enough to perfection to buy it and keep it with whatever collection you've got for your console. Expand
  5. MaxBelly
    Apr 18, 2009
    I am a huge fan of lost, and even though it's ridiculous at series 5, I still enjoy it. The game, however, was very different. I honestly tried to like it, but it was boring. Find this suitcase, find food etc. The actors were realistic and it was quite true to the show, but I found it very boring. If you literally want to play every bit of the show (just animated) then you will loveI am a huge fan of lost, and even though it's ridiculous at series 5, I still enjoy it. The game, however, was very different. I honestly tried to like it, but it was boring. Find this suitcase, find food etc. The actors were realistic and it was quite true to the show, but I found it very boring. If you literally want to play every bit of the show (just animated) then you will love it. For gamers, I'd avoid. Expand
  6. May 10, 2012
    The better graphics makes it's up. But the game endings make it's down. I hate this game after the game ending. The time i beat it's only 3/4 hours, nothing special from this game. Only if you watch the movie...
  7. Mar 22, 2014
    I picked this game for 7 dollars. And I got to tell you it’s pretty bad. So the premise is, you’re stranded on the island from Lost, but you’re not one of the TV serie’s characters (you are some other guy who by the way is probably the least likeable character of any video game in history). You need to find your way out and to do that you have to navigate through the jungle, fix electricalI picked this game for 7 dollars. And I got to tell you it’s pretty bad. So the premise is, you’re stranded on the island from Lost, but you’re not one of the TV serie’s characters (you are some other guy who by the way is probably the least likeable character of any video game in history). You need to find your way out and to do that you have to navigate through the jungle, fix electrical panels (a boring mini-game that you have to beat about half a dozen times) and do other pointless stuff.
    The controls are the lousiest I’ve seen in a game. Doing something as simple as walking is a miserable experience. Navigating in the jungle is a pain in the a$$, the graphics are an eyesore and the voice acting sucks. Most of the action in this game is running away from the black smoke (you also get to fire two shots with a gun). I loved the TV series but as a game this has no merit. The cave mission was fun but that’s about it.
    If you liked Lost and can get this for 5 bucks, go ahead. If not stay away, not worth your time.
  8. Dec 5, 2010
    TLDR Version: This game is awful. Rent it, bang your head for a few minutes and move on with life.

The non-TLDR version: The greatest strength of the Internet is also one of its shortcomings. People with access to the internet can write whatever they want without facts to back it up. People who barely have an idea of how videos game were over the years can pick up a copy and get satisfied that a particular game meeds their mediocre standards and then write glowing reviews on the web. That's what you see from the other reviewers here.

Graphics: Mediocre at best - 4/10
    Voice Acting: Very poor imitation of the original voices - 2/10
    Storyline: Decent but weak and stretched way too much - 3/10
    Gameplay and Control: Exceedingly annoying at times with invisible textures stopping you at key moments. Camera angle and movement is a pain to deal with - 2/10
    Environment: Very poor. Very fixed and restricted paths and cannot explore anything beyond your immediate vicinity - 1/10
    Ending - 1/10

The bottom line is this feels more like a fan based half-baked product instead of a professional video game (lol @ you Montreal Ubisoft). As to all the professional critic reviews here that gave this game a 70+, shame on you, grow a spine and adopt some standards.

At least it only takes five hours to reach the conclusion.
    One gets the feeling that the show's creators are trying to wash their hands of Via Domus, awkwardly placed as it is in the series' now-sprawling legendarium. But above and beyond that, fans should approach it as a lark; it's not very accomplished as a game.
  3. This game expands the show’s fiction and reveals a few mind-blowing twists, including one that has completely altered all of my theories about the show. As of the time of this writing, it is one of the biggest reveals yet.