Luftrausers PlayStation 3

7.3

1. Nov 27, 2014
    A rather retro feeling arcade game. The 2D shoot em' up, dogfight style gameplay can be quite fun. There are plenty of unlockable parts which means you can create an aircraft that suits how you play. There are objectives that you must tackle in order to get these parts and it can be quite the entertaining high-score kind of game.

I feel that not having the ability to cross-save between

I feel that not having the ability to cross-save between the PS3 and Vita is a missed opportunity. The gameplay and everything is solid, but overall it just didn't hold my attention for long. It's one I can see myself picking up every now and then when I've got nothing better to do and just playing around with it for a bit. However when I'm looking to put some time into gaming I see myself passing this one up in favor of deeper and more gripping gaming experiences. Perhaps because of that is why it feels more at home on the Vita.

Overall it's solid and can be entertaining in short bursts. I know there's definitely a crowd out there who will eat this up. For me though it's a rather disposable experience. One that I goofed around with for a bit before moving on to bigger and better things. It provided some decent entertainment for a short period of time, but I quickly found myself done with it. My total score for the game is a 6.7/10.
  2. Apr 6, 2014
    pretty fun little arcade game. way easier to control the planes on ps3 than on the vita. really appreciate the cross buy! lot's of people knock the vita but i'm super happy with it. *shrug*

this is a nice game to throw on while a friend is over for a little bit, or to fill a small gap of time. not really something i could see myself playing for more than about 20 minutes at a time. but that's fine. enjoyable for what it is. definitely worth picking up on sale imho. or if you're bored and want a time killer.
  3. Apr 16, 2014
    This Awesome 2d arcade dogfighting game with great gameplay and with Great pixelated graphics and for 8$ on ps store, there is no excuse to not try this game
  4. Apr 16, 2014
    Games like this are what I shop the PSN store. The graphics fit the game play and atmosphere. But the key to this game is the game play. Clearly the developers spent their time balancing it and working it out. It's a brutal game in one sense, but fair in how it's delivered. I'd recommend this game to anyone who enjoys progressive game play and continual, increasing challenge. The way theGames like this are what I shop the PSN store. The graphics fit the game play and atmosphere. But the key to this game is the game play. Clearly the developers spent their time balancing it and working it out. It's a brutal game in one sense, but fair in how it's delivered. I'd recommend this game to anyone who enjoys progressive game play and continual, increasing challenge. The way the game prepares challenges for you and rewards you with various upgrades is almost absolutely perfect. Definitely worth the $10 Expand
  5. May 18, 2016
    Addiction defined. Love this little game. Great sound. Great gameplay. Few games can get my heart pumping like this one. Love the 30 second gameplay style. Play. Die. Play again. Extremely hard to live past 1 minute. But your efforts are never wasted. You xp level is always progressing.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    May 11, 2014
    Luftrausers demands nerves and lightning-fast reactions, but rewards for that. [Apr 2014]
  2. Games Master UK
    May 4, 2014
    Highly addictive, carefully crafted, and insane in all the right ways. Another slice of indie excellence. [June 2014, p.75]
  3. Play UK