4.4

1. Dec 27, 2013
    Worst cover ever. Mr Pick six. Great job for setting the record #4 in career picks. This game is uninspiring and is not innovative. I never bought this dumb version thankfully. I have played as far back as m 2000. The best is still 2003. 2k5 in my own opinion is the best game play for football to todays date.
  2. Mar 24, 2011
    First Madden game since 06 and I think it'll be my last. This series just doesn't capture the essence of football anymore. The difference in game play from rookie to pro is huge. I'm either throwing eight touchdowns a game or throwing eight interceptions a game. I do pass a lot because the run game in almost non-existent no matter how high a level my runner is. The menus are horrid to lookFirst Madden game since 06 and I think it'll be my last. This series just doesn't capture the essence of football anymore. The difference in game play from rookie to pro is huge. I'm either throwing eight touchdowns a game or throwing eight interceptions a game. I do pass a lot because the run game in almost non-existent no matter how high a level my runner is. The menus are horrid to look at and the announcing is very, very, very, very bad. Please NFL commish, don't give EA unlimited rights anymore. Expand

1. Everything from the visuals, audio, and presentation have been bumped up a notch to a level that would make any fan who has turned their heads for the last 3 years take notice.
  2. We’ll happily play all season long, during which we’ll invent a thousand more reasons to love and hate it all at the same time. No matter what, though, we’d be lying if we said we weren’t a tad disappointed that this year’s version didn’t make the same jump we’d gotten accustomed to the last two years.
  3. There are a lot of new features this year, but none of them are of much consequence. If you own Madden 08, there is no truly outstanding aspect that makes a repurchase necessary. In fact, the Superstar and Franchise game modes are nearly identical, and the Online Leagues aren't impressive enough to outshine the excellent online play of last year.