5.9

1. Jul 4, 2013
    Duels of the Planeswalkers would be something very big if they used all the potential that the physical Magic cards have.

The developers should take a look to what other trading card games are doing. I'm thinking on Might and Magic Duel of Champions when I say this, because Magic is going to loose in the digital field if it doesn't take advantage of the potential that the game has with

The developers should take a look to what other trading card games are doing.
    I'm thinking on Might and Magic Duel of Champions when I say this, because Magic is going to loose in the digital field if it doesn't take advantage of the potential that the game has with its existing physical cards.

Free to play, expansions, tournaments, focused on online, prizes, and a flexible editor are just some ideas I'm missing since the very first Duels of the Planeswalkers and I was hoping that could change with the following editions, but now I see that, in my opinion, they are in the wrong direction.

1. Magic 2014 has a perfect UI system but its tutorials aren’t particularly gentle with Magic virgins. Veterans know what to expect, buy with confidence. [September 2013, p80]
  2. Jul 31, 2013
    Magic 2014 is definitely the best game so far in the franchise and it doesn't get any better than this. Whether you are a skilled player or a beginner you will certainly get some fun out of playing this.
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    It is another step forward for the franchise, that will bring its fans the opportunity of enjoy this card-based game in a virtual way.