6.1

1. Dec 3, 2012
    What is wrong with you people? Mass Effect (1, 2 & yes, 3) is one of the greatest games/sci-fi series ever! I'm wondering if those who continue to repeat the "ending sucks" mantra have actually played through with the extended cut. The EC answers all your questions...yes, for those of you to challenged to figure it out before. Levithan is a great little addition to the overall game and I enjoyed it very much. The battles were good and the end scenes were awesome. All of the whiners need to get over it... Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Oct 2, 2012
    A good buy for those who still have their copy but certainly not worth snapping up the game again for. [Issue#223, p.87]
  2. Fans will never get enough of Mass Effect 3, but the Leviathan DLC leaves us behind with some mixed feelings. Sure it's nice to once again step into the space shoes of commander Shepard, but since we know how it's going end, it all doesn't seem to matter as much. [October 2012, p.79]
  3. Aug 29, 2012
    The first real DLC for the controversial Mass Effect 3 is a two hours long adventure attempting to tell the story of one of the most important creatures in the main game. The plot is definitely better than the gameplay but why now and why so late?