8.5

1. Dec 4, 2012
    Finally we get all three Mass Effect games on the ps3. I've played all three on my xbox 360 and I have to say Mass Effect 1 plays better on the ps3. This trilogy pack contains the 3 greatest games of all time and in my opinion the greatest there will ever be. I've been playing games since I was 3, i'm 22 now and I must say playing this series is the best experience any gamer can have. The packaging is spot on when you first remove the sleeve and open it up you see the N7 logo with only 3 disks unlike the 360 where there is 5 discs. Yes that means no more swapping disc 1 for disc 2. Plus the ps3 version of the trilogy has more available DLC then the 360 or PC versions. For gamers looking for the best entertainment experience ever, the Mass Effect trilogy is where you will find it no matter what system you own. Expand
  2. May 8, 2013
    A great Sci-fi trilogy that manages to create a deep, interesting world that arguably outshines Star Wars and Star Trek.
  3. Sep 26, 2013
    going on 9th time playing from beginning, i just love it
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................
    ME3 ending was good/ok...
    (please don't hit me)

4. Feb 3, 2014
    As a long time PS fanboy, the Mass Effect series was one title I was missing out on. Then they released ME2 bon PS3 with some sort of interactive comic to play out the events of ME1. I was not interested in that.

I waited for the Trilogy to come out, and it was worth the wait. ME2 is the best of the trilogy.
  5. Oct 24, 2013
    In my opinion, these are THE BEST games ever made. Whether that is true or not is up for grabs but it gives you an idea of what to expect. If you have never played these before, what are you waiting for?
  6. Jun 13, 2014
    A much better deal on the PS3 than the 360 because of all the free DLC you get. On the PS3 you get Kasumi, Overlord, LOTSB for free w/ ME2 & Omega free on w/ ME3. Those all must be purchased on the 360.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. If you've never sampled the delights of the Shepard saga before, this is as essential as PS3 purchases come. [Feb 2013, p.114]
  2. Dec 22, 2012
    No matter if you're a fan of action games or RPG, the Mass Effect trilogy is something you've got to play in this generation.
  3. Dec 18, 2012
    A good value compilation for what remains a stunningly ambitious mix of interactive storytelling, compelling action, and sci-fi spectacle.