6.0

1. Dec 28, 2012
    Greatest game in the world. It's better than Battlefield 3, Call of Duty, Crysis, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, Dishonored, BioShock, Fallout, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and Skyrim COMBINED!
  2. Jan 2, 2013
    After reading and watching the reviews about this game I was skeptical at first and finally decided to jump in, and I'm glad I did so. This game is far from perfect, but is fun to play and I don't have to put up with the lag compensation or the Buffer Bloat BS (because I guess playing this game makes my router Buffer Bloat free for some magical reason) The menus are awful, but it is just aAfter reading and watching the reviews about this game I was skeptical at first and finally decided to jump in, and I'm glad I did so. This game is far from perfect, but is fun to play and I don't have to put up with the lag compensation or the Buffer Bloat BS (because I guess playing this game makes my router Buffer Bloat free for some magical reason) The menus are awful, but it is just a matter of getting use to them, the graphics have some problems loading from time to time, and there are no major destruction capabilities like in BF3, but the MP is just amazing, is lag free and I have to mention that my connection isn't that great at all. Most of the complaints I see from people frustrated are mainly because they thought this was like playing COD with BF3 graphics which is not like that in anyway, gun and run is possible if you have a competent team watching your back, if not you will die the moment you take down 1 guy, because his partners who are always close will flank you 90% of the time, you have to learn how to play and also how and what to shoot with.
    How to shoot properly here is way different than in any other FPSs around, depending on the gun you are using, you will have to ADS first or just spray and pray. As a word of advice if your "Agility" is higher than your "effective range" then you should play in a CQ scenario, on the other hand, Effective range will require that you ADS first before shooting. Basically "Agility=better hip fire and mobility / Bad Range damage and awful ADS accuracy" "Effective range= Better ADS accuracy and damage over range / Bad Hip Fire and low mobility due to the added weight of the range attachments (long barrels, extended stocks and such)
    So bottom line I love playing this game, if you want to try something different is a good option if you are prepared for the stiff learning curve and suck at your first tries since most of the people who are still playing the game have a great advantage over you at this point.
  3. Jan 24, 2013
    I'm tired of the troll's giving this game 1's and O's, writing reviews filled with hyperbole. If I were to be honest, I should probably give the overall game a 9 simply based on the overly complex multiplayer screens.

I personally loved the single player campaign. I served in the Marines and appreciate the tone that this team uses in depicting our warfighters. I think a lot of the negativity is from people shying away from the reality that there are really rotten scumbags out there who would kill anyone who believes differently than them in a heartbeat.

The multiplayer part of the game is a bit different than it's predecessor. The maps feel smaller, but once you learn them, they seem to flow pretty well. I like the BF3 / MOH games a bit more than the COD games (which I own), but I understand that there are a TON of FPS games out there and people have different tastes. I get that. I just don't understand the hate that this franchise gets. Play the game. Make up your own mind. I personally liked it.
  4. Feb 24, 2013
    Single player may be a lil bit bad,i can understand if u don't like it.But MP is a beast.The best one i have ever seen.Better than MW3,BF3,Killzone 3,...Awesome game.But if u didn't buy a "Limited Edition",you may have problems because nearly all matches are in Zero Dark Thirty maps.I reccomend the game,but the limited edition.
  5. Oct 29, 2012
    Follow this link for a well written article. Most of the press is owned by Doritos, Mountain Dew, or some sponser. Don't be a lemming. Reading is fundamental. http://pcgmedia.com/what-are-journalists-missing-when-it-comes-to-medal-of-honor-warfighter/
  6. Oct 28, 2012
    Medal of Honor Warfighter is a decent game. Because the single player is short, or there are a few bugs (Honestly, I have only encountered 1 or 2 bugs during the campaign) it doesn't mean it's a bad game. Just like every previous Medal of Honor, the campaign story is awesome again, it shows that the military life can be hard and that it can't be underrated, unlike other FPS's where it'sMedal of Honor Warfighter is a decent game. Because the single player is short, or there are a few bugs (Honestly, I have only encountered 1 or 2 bugs during the campaign) it doesn't mean it's a bad game. Just like every previous Medal of Honor, the campaign story is awesome again, it shows that the military life can be hard and that it can't be underrated, unlike other FPS's where it's more like soldiers are superhero's who do a halo jump every day and sweep whole towns of hostiles with only 2 or 3 men. The graphics are good compared to COD, but not as good as BF3 or Crysis (However the cutscenes are really well made). The sounds are good and Warfighter has a very good soundtrack. About the MP: Definitely bigger than MoH 2010. More maps, more gamemodes, more weapons, more classes and now you can even choose the nationality of your soldier. The weapon customizing is awesome, including custom optics, barrels, even paint jobs and magazine styles. I think everyone expects a BF3 or a COD copy, but Danger Close is creating a new kind of FPS MP and I like it! Expand
  7. Oct 29, 2012
    MOH:W is a great game. It's single player leaves much to be desired but is made up by the great multiplayer experience. It tries to land in between CoD and BF3 and does so perfectly. It uses the pace of BF with the speed of CoD. It brings new elements like immense weapon customization and classes which many people seem to overlook because of the bugs. What people don't understand though isMOH:W is a great game. It's single player leaves much to be desired but is made up by the great multiplayer experience. It tries to land in between CoD and BF3 and does so perfectly. It uses the pace of BF with the speed of CoD. It brings new elements like immense weapon customization and classes which many people seem to overlook because of the bugs. What people don't understand though is that reviews are not a place to **** about your crappy experience with glitches but a place to review the PERMANENT elements of the game, bugs and glitches are merely temporary problems which will be patched. Expand
  8. Oct 30, 2012
    I really do not understand all the bashing of this game by both the users or the critics. I only feel compelled to write this review because I feel the game is being grossly misrepresented as I have been having more fun than I ever had since BF3 and even prefer it to BLOPS. For the record I am a long time fan of both this series and COD and played all CODS (with the exception of MW3)I really do not understand all the bashing of this game by both the users or the critics. I only feel compelled to write this review because I feel the game is being grossly misrepresented as I have been having more fun than I ever had since BF3 and even prefer it to BLOPS. For the record I am a long time fan of both this series and COD and played all CODS (with the exception of MW3) dating back to when COD still was actually about real wars. I played the last MOH but forgot all about it when BLOPS was released.

Is this game perfect? No. However it differentiates itself from the competition and executes far more right than it does wrong. This game appeals to the type of FPS fan that prefers to get their kills themselves rather than having a bot do it for them. If you are playing this to see something never before seen in gaming then you will be disappointed because that is not its intent. If having tons of real world customizable weapons, excellent character animations and visceral fire fights sounds appealing then pick this up. Two issues people seem most legitimately upset about are the menus and glitches. There are glitches but I cannot recall one of these games that did not have glitches upon release and I have already seen most issues that existed day one resolved. The menus are not broken., just different. I did not like them at first but once acclimated they were fine and since there is so much more you can do in the way of customization their manifold nature is understandable.

MOH appeals to certain sensibilities that , according to the other reviews, are not valued by most. More Michael Mann than Jerry Bruckheimer, this game is not for everyone but if it fits your palette you are in for a deliciously satisfying meal.
  9. Oct 26, 2012
    This review is for multiplayer only because I feel like that's all any one cares about anymore. This simple and logical fact that people only care about MP can be seen as proof in the amount of work that went into it to make it distinct, fun, and it does have some original ideas. I love love love the buddy system because everyone in the Army knows you don't go anywhere or do anythingThis review is for multiplayer only because I feel like that's all any one cares about anymore. This simple and logical fact that people only care about MP can be seen as proof in the amount of work that went into it to make it distinct, fun, and it does have some original ideas. I love love love the buddy system because everyone in the Army knows you don't go anywhere or do anything without your "Battle Buddy" from basic training all the way to the sandbox. The game has a awesome amount of upgrades and the menus can be confusing at first but after you spend some time in there you will figure it out I promise! Also, the weapons feel so heavy and brutal and very responsive. I have really enjoyed the MP very much and I truly believe that the harsh reviews are unfair and in my experience I haven't had any bugs or glitches and I have been playing for two days now and love it. It is indeed a blend of COD and B3 with its own identity mixed in and to tell you the truth I don't understand why that's a bad thing!?!? It is another modern shooter and yes it is similar to other genre shooters but the gameplay alone and the responsiveness of the weapons alone make this game worth your time. I paid $60 for it and I don't regret it at all, and I'm not one of these trolls that have to justify my spending of $60 because I have a decent job and the money isn't the issue and I don't think we are being fair to MOH when we say it's a cookie cutter FPS because they all are nowadays. I feel what makes this game stand on its own foundation (besides the gorgeous graphics and fun MP and sweet sound effects) is that it has extremely well polished maneuverability in the MP and the buddy system makes it so much fun to work as a team similar to B3 but without the tanks, choppers and jets. It has that "close up" feel like COD but has the team based squad play like B3 which prevents camping and line wolfs and THAT ALONE makes it worth every penny of the $60. At least rent it and try out the FREE 2 day trial online (thanks very much danger close that was very nice of you and I hope more developers use this tactic to get people hooked in a game) because with the free two day trial you can decide if it is for you or not and I believ you will fall in love with it like I have. And yes, once again, it is a blend of CoD and B3 but how is that negative I ask you? Enjoy the game and don't base your decision on some mean spirited and unprofessional reviews. I give it a 8/10 for the MP alone and I will update this review afte I complete the single player which I hope is as good as the last one! Trust me....just try out the free 2 day trial and at least rent it. You have nothing to lose and an awesome MP game to gain! Expand
  10. Oct 26, 2012
    Multiplayer is were this game is great. There are some issues that hopefully will be fixed in a future patch (mics not working, gun dmg, spawning outside map). The campaign isn't that great, I liked the 1st MOH campaign much more. So if you liked Battlefield Bad company 2 and Battlefield 3, You'll like MOH Warfighter as well. Maps are not as big, but the buddy system and spawn locMultiplayer is were this game is great. There are some issues that hopefully will be fixed in a future patch (mics not working, gun dmg, spawning outside map). The campaign isn't that great, I liked the 1st MOH campaign much more. So if you liked Battlefield Bad company 2 and Battlefield 3, You'll like MOH Warfighter as well. Maps are not as big, but the buddy system and spawn loc choice is great. Make sure you change the controller settings to what you like; I chose BF3 settings, it starts off with COD controls. It takes a few days to get accustomed too, so give it a try for a week before judging so fast. Expand
  11. Oct 25, 2012
    The reviews we are seeing are from people who have barely played the multiplayer. I wonder how they would score halo4 or gears 3 if it shipped with no multiplayer. If you want a proper review wait till someone has played the full game for atleast a week.
  12. Oct 26, 2012
    Medal of Honor: Warfighter is a perfect example of why you cannot depend on critic reviews to decide whether you should get a certain game or not. All of the negative reviews MoH: Warfighter are getting is complete **** It is not trying to be like Battlefield 3. It is not trying to be like COD. It is not generic. It is trying to be a FPS game of it's own. And it does a good job at it. TheMedal of Honor: Warfighter is a perfect example of why you cannot depend on critic reviews to decide whether you should get a certain game or not. All of the negative reviews MoH: Warfighter are getting is complete **** It is not trying to be like Battlefield 3. It is not trying to be like COD. It is not generic. It is trying to be a FPS game of it's own. And it does a good job at it. The only similarities the game has with Battlefield 3 and COD is that the animations are similar to Battlefield 3 and the map designs are like COD. Other than that, it is not trying to copy them at all. MoH: Warfighter is a great game and I'd say the skill level in this game is even higher than Battlefield 3. Almost as hardcore as Counterstrike. I suggest anyone looking for a different type of shooter with a greater challenge to pick this game up. MoH: Warfighter gets a 9.5/10 from me Expand
  13. Oct 25, 2012
    I really don't see why there seems to be quite a bit of hate for this game. I think it is an amazing FFS. I think that the campaign is somewhat short, but I really enjoyed it. There is a little bit of humor is some parts too. I also really enjoyed the music. The gameplay is like any other shooter out there. I haven't played much multiplayer, but I still really like it. I really love allI really don't see why there seems to be quite a bit of hate for this game. I think it is an amazing FFS. I think that the campaign is somewhat short, but I really enjoyed it. There is a little bit of humor is some parts too. I also really enjoyed the music. The gameplay is like any other shooter out there. I haven't played much multiplayer, but I still really like it. I really love all of the customization options, especially the gun camos/ paint jobs! The best edition to multiplayer is the Fireteam Buddy System where when you start a match, you are randomly assigned a buddy (unless you are in a party) and what you can do with that buddy is heal/resupply each other, spawn on him, and get points from him during battle. The Frostbite 2 does a great job with this game, but it would have been nice to see more destruction. It doesn't bother me too much though because this is a more open, close quarters game compared to Battlefield 3. For all of the Call of Duty fanboys out there that say that every other FFS sucks and that other developers copy it, you can't say that about the Medal of Honor series. CoD came out in '03 while MoH came out in '99. Expand
  14. Oct 25, 2012
    I'm playing only MP. It's awesome. I've had a bad time for the first couple of hours of playing it, because it was really hard to adapt after playing BF3 for so much time. But I waited with my opinion and now I'm sure - this game is awesome! People just expect it to be a new version of BF3 without vehicles, but surprisingly it's not. It's really something different. Mechanics is different.I'm playing only MP. It's awesome. I've had a bad time for the first couple of hours of playing it, because it was really hard to adapt after playing BF3 for so much time. But I waited with my opinion and now I'm sure - this game is awesome! People just expect it to be a new version of BF3 without vehicles, but surprisingly it's not. It's really something different. Mechanics is different. Recoil control is different. Those are just to different games. You will have tons of fun, but don't expect it to be easy at start, just because you are good at BF3, and don't expect you will be rushing alone and killing everyone without any help, because you will have a bad time. If you really want me to compare this game to any other it would be CS, where fearless rushing and killing everyone alone is reserved only to best players. Expand
  15. Oct 25, 2012
    no way this is bad like everyone saying, best graphics , great cover system, great audio, fantastic driving parts,8 out of ten but because of 2 an 3's i give it a 10, black ops 2 better have better graphics and they need 2 add a cover system or i expect black ops 2 to get some 1's, or at least it should, warfighter is better than bf3 for me, more accurate shooting
  16. Oct 26, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's a pretty entertaining game for FPS. It has moments of excitement. The graphic is good. The story line is "real event inspired" as claimed. The usual draw back is the individual campaign playtime is a bit short. I also experience a little bit of technical glitch with frame judder. Over all it is a good enough junkie-fix for in between COD releases. I have not started on the online multi-player (which i don't normally spend much time on).
    Frankly, i think the poor reviews given by critics on MOHWF are a bit harsh & lopped sided. I don't know if i can depend on professional reviews for my purchasing decisions anymore. For instance, I bought Borderland 2 based on critics' high marks review, but i found the game to be slow moving, frustrating frequent KIA, poor game-save, low excitement and low entertainment value.
  17. Oct 29, 2012
    Medal of Honor: Warfighter. This is the game that you do not expect. All criticize him, then talk about it at the end of the matter is the pure and true example of a war game. A solid background fps at war, someone thinks like many others, but in fact different.
    Uses the same graphics engine of Battlefield Frosbite the 2.0 and although it has some bugs and a drop in frame rate is worthy of his name and it deserves a 8.8. S'inzia playing with a sequence different from the other and finally the usual shooter that takes you to the end of the story.
    A history of war but with flashbacks azzecati, which takes you to finish the story mode in single players in its 5-6 max 7/8 hours depending on the pace that you play and at what level of difficulty.
    The story plays a key role, for once it departs from those Hollywood shooter at times we are accustomed to see and play, which transmits that wonderful feeling you will be playing live this story.
    Yes, because not only tells the story killings, rebellion and the usual war between factions but also that the protagonist has his life, just like us, just like a real soldier, and are placed in the middle of the good will of his wife and little daughter ...
    These are that are srorie to tell and chissè care if some bugs from time to time ruin things up a bit, the story you're passionate about and you follow it to the eilogo beautiful or sad it is. Rating 9.5.
    Then there's the online multiplayer in the same house battlefiel, who has transformed the world and the way we see a shooter, everything works perfectly: the castomizzazione weapons to a group of soldiers through different levels in different sections game. Rating 9.5
    Finally, the gameplay ... maybe needs some tweaking on arms and on the handling of the media but these new ideas enter the races of the house criterion make it more beautiful and full of suspense the challenge ...
    Some define this game devoid of personality and soul ... perhaps those who do not play and do not try and soulless ...
    This game deserves attention and I will award because perhaps we are faced with a very good game, not a masterpiece, but a great game to try and have absolutely.
    Rating 9.4!
  18. Oct 29, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have finished the story mode and spent a considerable amount of time in multiplayer, that being said there are a few things that I would like to say. I LOVE the multiplayer and see this being a game I will spend a ton of time in, I love how fast and fluid the multiplayer is and love how each different country plays and feels. The biggest negative I see is the game taking away control while playing the campaign this happens far too frequently, the game is beautiful and the story is decent. The buddy system im multiplayer is absolutely awesome and really encourages teams working together. If you enjoy playing online at least give this game a shot. I don't think you will regret it. Expand
  19. Oct 31, 2012
    Great sound, the guns are snappy and accurate, not suitable for COD teenage fanboys as the multiplayer requires actual skills instead of relying on "cheater buffs".
    This is a game for serious online warriors, the nice thing about the repainted COD black ops coming out is all the little FPS sheep will go over there and leave the real players to enjoy this fantastic game.
  20. Oct 23, 2012
    I haven't touched the story mode yet, but i will say i am enjoying the online quite a bit. The maps are nice and varied and the classes feel good to play. Played about 6 hours so far and only had one bug of falling through the screen. The graphics are noticeably lower quality then say mw3, but i'll take lower quality graphics and higher quality game play any day. I just have my usualI haven't touched the story mode yet, but i will say i am enjoying the online quite a bit. The maps are nice and varied and the classes feel good to play. Played about 6 hours so far and only had one bug of falling through the screen. The graphics are noticeably lower quality then say mw3, but i'll take lower quality graphics and higher quality game play any day. I just have my usual gripe that i do with most games of what appears to be inconsistent damage from different guns. Namely dump 30 shells into someone as they turn around and kill you with 2 shots from the same gun. Neither of which being head shots. Other then that i am happy with this game as long as the online community doesn't jump ship on it like in ghost recon future soldier which i also was enjoying online. Expand
  21. Oct 24, 2012
    I gave MOH: Warfighter an '8' based on IGN's Sliding Scale, whereas a 7 is "Good", 8 is "Great", 9 is "Amazing" and a 10 is a "Masterpiece. Thus far throughout my 10-12 hours of game play, I can say that, in my opinion, this is a "Great" Game. I have enjoyed it more than COD: Black Ops/COD: MW3 and Battlefield 3 and believe the multiplayer has the potential to be a very, very, veryI gave MOH: Warfighter an '8' based on IGN's Sliding Scale, whereas a 7 is "Good", 8 is "Great", 9 is "Amazing" and a 10 is a "Masterpiece. Thus far throughout my 10-12 hours of game play, I can say that, in my opinion, this is a "Great" Game. I have enjoyed it more than COD: Black Ops/COD: MW3 and Battlefield 3 and believe the multiplayer has the potential to be a very, very, very memorable experience (should, as some others have said, the glitches get worked out). The game is "fast", and THE most realistic FPS I have ever played. You won't get very far in trying to go out there on the field of battle and be a "One Man Gang", trust me; team work is the key to the game and what sets it apart from any other multiplayer I have ever played. Self admitting, I would describe myself as a "selfish" player, especially when teamed up with other selfish players or newbs who don't know what they're doing. In this game, you're gonna have to depend on the the newb, whether you like it or not. I read a few previews that said so much, that MOH: Warfighter was extremely team-oriented and thought, "We'll see about that..." but it really is and that is what gives it a refreshing, realistic, and enjoyable component, which I haven't experienced in recent years re: FPS. The single-player campaign is not very long (as others have said), however, it is very good. I really do not understand many of the reviewers here slamming MOH: Warfighter for below average graphics, I am quite impressed with the attention to detail, geographic locales, and realism that was put into making this "Combat"; it is the most militarily centered title, I have ever played (and "No", I'm not just some dude who's just really excited about the game and spouting off like a kid at Christmas). If you want realistic, military combat you really need to give his game serious consideration. The weapon proficiencies are fantastic, the story-line is 'clean', and although I am extremely interested to see what EA does with the multiplayer moving forward, the single player campaign mode is not 'easy', possesses sweeping graphics (or might I say, believable graphics) and is smooth. I would not rush out and get this if you strictly into story lines eg: the Uncharted, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls series' (all fantastic in their own right) and a unforgettable Single Player Campaign, again, it is short, but fun (and, again, "fresh").

What sets this one apart, as I have probably repeated 9-10 times, is the team work that you will either adjust to and really enjoy or remain stuck in that 'shoot-out' mode, where one player can take over a multiplayer scenario and run the table. Taking the "I" attitude, out of Medal of Honor: Warfighter is what EA did "right". And they did it very well. I am confident that if you are the type of player of does not easily (or is not willing to) adjust to team work, save yourself the misery, it's not gonna be for you and with BLOPS II and BF4 on the horizon, save your money. If, however, you want something fresh and believe in a 'pure' FPS with real world Combat, this may be what you have been looking for. I believe, that in the end, when the dust settles, this will indeed be considered a "Great" game for those can appreciate it for what it is. In closing, I will steal a line from (what I consider to be) "the" Reality Show that put Reality TV on the map, MTV's "The Real World":

"This is the true story... of seven strangers... picked to live in a house...work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting real...The Real World." EA has succeeded in developing a "real" gem here and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I have, be a Warfighter!
  22. Oct 24, 2012
    Awesome graphics, gameplay is one of the best this year in those war games, multi-player is just perfect too, don't miss that game, it's a good investment compare to the deception of MW3. the frostbite 2 engine is great , a must try for any gamer out there !!!
  23. Nov 1, 2012
    Medal of Honor is simply put, a great game. A lot of critics truly did not analyze all aspects of the title, but instead rated the title very harshly due to it's minor problems. I will agree that this game definitely feels as though it could've used a couple more hours in the oven, but the core gameplay, customization, sound, and visuals are so fantastic, that the minor issues andMedal of Honor is simply put, a great game. A lot of critics truly did not analyze all aspects of the title, but instead rated the title very harshly due to it's minor problems. I will agree that this game definitely feels as though it could've used a couple more hours in the oven, but the core gameplay, customization, sound, and visuals are so fantastic, that the minor issues and problems bear almost no weight. The story is pretty great, the CG cutscenes are beyond beautiful, the guns sound fierce and incredible, and the simple beauty that ensues whenever one of my stray bullets hits a piece of the enemy cover and dust and particles fly everywhere, is beyond incredible. The multiplayer is also a lot of fun! The customization is fantastic, with all of the different accessories that I have the option of adding to my gun, as well as how I can represent the Nation of my choice with my classes is also a welcome addition to the franchise! The support actions are fun to use and help your team. The ability to spawn on your fireteam buddy and even create a platoon of several fireteams is also fantastic. There are so many creative and new aspects of this game that make it a no-brainer buy.

I do however have to mention the cons, because that is only fair. The worst things that I can honestly think of when I really look into the game are four things. Sometimes there is texture pop-in when spawning, or at the beginning of the map, but when it happens it is quick and it isn't constant. I also noticed that 1 in about 50 matches I spawned in a place that was either behind or below the map. There is also some audio cut-in and out when reloading the weapon sometimes, but again, this is rather infrequent. The final con that I found really to be a problem, was the amount of hours that this game sucked out of my nights, getting lost in the incredible multiplayer! ;)

In short, I believe that Warfighter is a great game that shooter fans everywhere can really enjoy. There are some minor bugs and glitches, but they are not game-breaking, nor do I think that they wouldn't be able to fix them with a patch or two. PROS:
    - Great Sound and Visuals
    - Incredible Multiplayer Suite that will keep you coming back for more
    - Incredible gun effects, bullet, effects, and overall high quality experience with weapons and reactions to them

CONS:
    - Minor texture pop-in in MP
    - Minor sound cut-out issues (only noticed in MP)
  24. Nov 12, 2012
    This game is not bad! It is something between Battlefield and Call of Duty. Graphics, sounds and music are good enough. I enjoyed single-player and multi-player is great. It has realistic and entertaining style. Don't believe to reviews in this case :)
  25. Nov 3, 2012
    Good MP. Cover based not run and gun. A thinking gamers shooter. Great sound. Great coop and customization. I like cod mw, but this is a more realistic tactical mil sim / shooter
  26. Oct 31, 2012
    The game is good overall. The campaign is interesting and fun. The sniping and driving missions are cool. The graphics are great. However, the graphics aren't that good for the multiplayer. The fact that some of the missions occurred in real life makes it better. The multiplayer takes a while to get used to. But once you play for an extended amount of time it grows on you.
  27. Nov 1, 2012
    When I purchased this game I was extremely hesitant because of all the reviewers bashing it. I enjoyed the first MOH(2010) so much that I looked past all the negative reviews for this one and went for it. I am so glad that I did. I am thoroughly enjoying my time with the multiplayer especially. The addition, of the fireteams is fantastic. It makes everyone accountable for each other. In noWhen I purchased this game I was extremely hesitant because of all the reviewers bashing it. I enjoyed the first MOH(2010) so much that I looked past all the negative reviews for this one and went for it. I am so glad that I did. I am thoroughly enjoying my time with the multiplayer especially. The addition, of the fireteams is fantastic. It makes everyone accountable for each other. In no way do I think this game is perfect. I have encountered a couple small bugs. However, I cannot stand the fact that people give this game a 0. If I had listened to them I wouldn't be enjoying this great game. I really could not agree with AustraliaMan more. It's going to make me laugh when I see Black Ops2 get a 10 from all these people. I will no longer be listening to critic and fan reviews because if I did that, the only FPS on my shelf would be the Call of Duty's. Expand
  28. Nov 5, 2012
    INTRODUCTION

Medal of Honor: Warfighter is a sequel to the 2010 reboot of the Medal of Honor Series. The game features your usual single player campaign along with a generic multiplayer, but that doesn
  29. Nov 10, 2012
    The multiplayer is awesome. The multiplayer encourages teamwork and is great to play with a buddy. The weapons are very customizable theirs an ample selection of weapons. The game gets some getting used and is by no means easy to do well. Perhaps, all the negative reviews are because people didn't give MOH a chance and lacked patience.
  30. Nov 12, 2012
    Hi, im really liking this game but it seriously seriously needs a patch soon to fix all the bugs, also enjoyed single player with a bit of cheap deaths. But i do like the Multiplayer a lot. For me this game just needs a patch. a good patch
  31. Nov 13, 2012
    Based on potential it's at least an 8, so that's what I will give it. It's not the easiest game to learn, weapons require mastery and a solid gameplan is needed. Maps are nice, not too large and graphics look good. Destruction only on micro level, but that's ok with me, beats no destruction at all
    I just hope EA and Danger Close fix the annoying bugs (VOIP) in time .. or my 8 is wasted
  32. Dec 9, 2013
    Obliterates CoD IMO. I played CoD Black Ops before this and I thought this was so much better for single player. Story line was much better and gameplay was also better IMO. I'll seek out the others now. Loved it.
  33. Apr 28, 2014
    Very good single player. Average multi player. I find single player campaign to be really good. It feels more realistic than COD. Standard weapons no some high tech stuff you never see in real life like in COD. I enjoy single player campaign tremendously. Multiplayer however is hit and miss. It is fun to play but the graphics are pretty bad. Overall this is good game and it does notVery good single player. Average multi player. I find single player campaign to be really good. It feels more realistic than COD. Standard weapons no some high tech stuff you never see in real life like in COD. I enjoy single player campaign tremendously. Multiplayer however is hit and miss. It is fun to play but the graphics are pretty bad. Overall this is good game and it does not deserve negative reviews. Expand
  34. Nov 25, 2012
    Wow this game has a low score. I suppose you have to judge it by the entire package and to be perfectly honest, I didn't even play the online portion. I rented it! It's easy for me to give this game a great score since I didn't plunk down 60 bucks for it. I didn't care for the last MOH online game so I doubt I would have felt much different about this one anyway. The single player storyWow this game has a low score. I suppose you have to judge it by the entire package and to be perfectly honest, I didn't even play the online portion. I rented it! It's easy for me to give this game a great score since I didn't plunk down 60 bucks for it. I didn't care for the last MOH online game so I doubt I would have felt much different about this one anyway. The single player story though, was the best of the bunch. While too short, I don't see why this just wasn't the story for Battlefield 3 or Battlefield 4. It was authentic from the human dialogue to the weapon dialogue. Everything looked and sounded great which really immersed me, and that is what I'm looking for. It is unfortunate that every shooter that shines(has no crippling glitches) on the PS3 scores lower than certain others, so that is why I'm giving this game a 10. If you bought it and the multiplayer didn't suit you I'd say you would be disappointed at the length of the campaign. The quality of the campaign however, is much better than anything in the Call Of Duty, Modern Warfare or Battlefield franchises. Expand
  35. Feb 25, 2013
    I consider the panning that MoH:WF got from the critics to be an absolute travesty. This game has extremely well realised gunplay: the weapons feel satisfactorily powerful and sound great. You never have that COD feeling that you can just wade in and soak up the bullets like some new-age superman. Play on hard and the shootouts are tense and engaging, and demand careful use of cover.True,I consider the panning that MoH:WF got from the critics to be an absolute travesty. This game has extremely well realised gunplay: the weapons feel satisfactorily powerful and sound great. You never have that COD feeling that you can just wade in and soak up the bullets like some new-age superman. Play on hard and the shootouts are tense and engaging, and demand careful use of cover.True, the story is a little convoluted in places, but no more so that other entries in the genre. The visuals in this game are stunning, and whilst it's no BF3, the multiplayer is solid. If you want something that is a bit more edgy and realistic that CoD (which, in my view, is clearly inferior to this game), but not so much as ArmA, then you could do a lot worse than picking up MoH:WF. The real shame is that now the critics have done there dirty work we aren't going to get a sequel. Expand
  36. Dec 4, 2012
    I preordered this game and played campaign first, three times on different difficulties. It was actually better than I expected and multiplayer is between BF3 and CoDs: tactical and fast. Customization in MoH: WR is great because you can change everything in weapons which makes the game a lot more interesting. There is some lag and bugs in the game I trust to Danger Close that they willI preordered this game and played campaign first, three times on different difficulties. It was actually better than I expected and multiplayer is between BF3 and CoDs: tactical and fast. Customization in MoH: WR is great because you can change everything in weapons which makes the game a lot more interesting. There is some lag and bugs in the game I trust to Danger Close that they will fix them soon or late. But the game is very good, not the best or awesome, but good. Expand
  37. Dec 13, 2012
    Despite the immense criticism Medal of honor wanted to change something in their genre as most always compared to COD, EA wanted to make this game more realistic like the sound of bullets and gun camos. I think they tried to do as Operation Flashpoint putting a touch of BF3. For me it is a great game because it reflects the harsh reality in the Middle East beyond. So if you are tired ofDespite the immense criticism Medal of honor wanted to change something in their genre as most always compared to COD, EA wanted to make this game more realistic like the sound of bullets and gun camos. I think they tried to do as Operation Flashpoint putting a touch of BF3. For me it is a great game because it reflects the harsh reality in the Middle East beyond. So if you are tired of the **** Call of duty every year is the same I recommend buying this or another game like BF Bad Company and Borderlans 2 Expand
  38. Jan 18, 2013
    I believe there is a big difference between realistic and fantasy. I bought this game, played it through several times and loved it. Multiplayer is great and at last I can play as an Aussie. There are some minor glitches but nothing major. Story is engaging and having been to war myself I can relate to the problems soldiers face when returning home. The only complaint I have is that theI believe there is a big difference between realistic and fantasy. I bought this game, played it through several times and loved it. Multiplayer is great and at last I can play as an Aussie. There are some minor glitches but nothing major. Story is engaging and having been to war myself I can relate to the problems soldiers face when returning home. The only complaint I have is that the single player campaign was only about 8 or 9 hours ( anyone who says 6 hasn't played it properly ), but that is about the same as any COD game. Expand
  39. Jul 8, 2013
    I will admit, the first time that i played this game i did not give it a fair chance. I played to the first sniper sequence and decided that the game was trying to hard to be realistic, so i quite. However, now that i have finished the full game i can now tell you enough how completely off my first impressions were. This game has an amazing campaign with one of the most gripping andI will admit, the first time that i played this game i did not give it a fair chance. I played to the first sniper sequence and decided that the game was trying to hard to be realistic, so i quite. However, now that i have finished the full game i can now tell you enough how completely off my first impressions were. This game has an amazing campaign with one of the most gripping and emotional stories that i have ever seen in a shooter! On top of that, the multiplayer is the best that i have ever played as far as FPS go! In the end Medal of Honor: Warfighter is an outstanding shooter! Sure its not without its got problems with frame rate, some glitchy cutscenes and a few other random bugs but that does not hold it back from being the best military FPS that i have ever played! CoD should certainly take a few lessons from the guys over at Danger Close! Can't wait to see where they take the Medal of Honor series next! Expand
  40. Jun 4, 2014
    I love the MoH series and I feel it deserves a 10 because it is amazing in all aspects after you have played it and gotten used to it. At first, I felt the gameplay and graphics were lacking but once you have gotten used to it it grows on you. I'll give a more detailed review asap.
  41. Jun 22, 2014
    I'm not a massive fan of first person shooters. I don't get involved in the pointless rivalries and meaningless discussions about Call of Duty and Battlefield and which is better and which is more innovative and which is more of a corporate sell-out and, and, and...It's just human nature that the more popular a thing becomes, the trendier it becomes to dislike it, as is the case with CODI'm not a massive fan of first person shooters. I don't get involved in the pointless rivalries and meaningless discussions about Call of Duty and Battlefield and which is better and which is more innovative and which is more of a corporate sell-out and, and, and...It's just human nature that the more popular a thing becomes, the trendier it becomes to dislike it, as is the case with COD and BF.

In the case of MOH: Warfighter however, the hate seems to stem from a conceited attempt to compare it with COD and BF and to slate it for the things it does which the others 'do better'. "Why bother playing MOH when you can get the same (but better) elsewhere??", "It's been done before, it's not original", or, "The multi-player isn't as good as COD or BF" are just some of the typical gripes I've read online about MOH:Warfighter. Hating the game for these reasons is like hating Pringles because Walkers have been making crisps for longer or not wanting to visit the USA because they're just 'copying' Britain by speaking English the whole time. There seems to be some overwhelming need for the idiots of today to require originality in every single thing they experience. Even the slightest notion that something in a video game has already been done in another video game once or more times before, seems to be a sure fire way for that game to be given 4 or 5 out of 10 by reviewers and buyers alike.

MOH:Warfighter is a good game. It plays well, looks great, sounds great and does what it says on the tin; it's a military FPS with lots of bad people to shoot and things to blow up. If you want to do those things, MOH:Warfighter will satisfy your need, and for the current price, you can't say fairer. The single-player campaign is a little short (but so are most FPSs nowadays, MOH isn't unique in that sense) but it tries to tell a story and look at the emotional and personal side of war and the effects it has on the lives of soldiers and those around them. If this sounds a little sappy to you, it's because it is! But whatever, I enjoyed this alternate approach to story-telling, and preferred it slightly to the "Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Chopper Bogey at 10 0'clock 'I think I'm a real soldier" approach which other military FPSs often throw at you. I'm not a soldier, I don't want to be one but I do want to be entertained and am open to all ideas and stylistic attempts.

All in all, a good game. It won't go down in history as one of the best, but in my opinion, it certainly is one of the most underrated games I have ever played by far.
  42. Oct 3, 2013
    The story mode was better than battlefield 3 and it is awesome to play the role of real soldiers and on real missions! The online mode is very fun when you get used to the game play (You NEED to know when to camp and when to rush)
    IGN and etc all focused on the VERY small and pointless problems which makes others think the game is bad as for the glitch's i had zero of them (i know it's not the same for everyone) and its sad to see how much hate this game gets when it deserves more credit than any other fps!
    P.S If you think mohWF is full of glitch's you should go play bf3!
  43. Sep 19, 2013
    This game is epic! most people like IGN hate on it and lie through there teeth to make sure gamers don't buy it, first problem they had. "the enemy AI is easy and begging to get shot at", I died a couple times in a single mission on easy mode (never died on easy mode in CoD... just saying) another is the story mode. story was depicted and told by a REAL tier 1 solider. or as pre_-cision-_This game is epic! most people like IGN hate on it and lie through there teeth to make sure gamers don't buy it, first problem they had. "the enemy AI is easy and begging to get shot at", I died a couple times in a single mission on easy mode (never died on easy mode in CoD... just saying) another is the story mode. story was depicted and told by a REAL tier 1 solider. or as pre_-cision-_ said "As for the multiplayer its a cheap call of duty knock off." no not really, you have to do real like taking cover, lean and tilt around corners, and check areas before entering, instead of just running towards the enemy because "I HAVE A FLAKJACKET!!" and survive napalm and missiles...
    the graphics and missions are very good, considering the game convinced hard core CoD fan friends to say that this game is better by far than Black OpsII.
    I Recommend this game, but you can listen to IGN and buy halo instead

1. Dec 19, 2012
    Where COD maintains a smooth 60fps, Warfighter gets a nosebleed trying to put out 30fps. Modern Warfare boasts near-instant restarts after death; here, lengthy loading times merely add to the frustration.
  2. Dec 14, 2012
    As a complete package, Medal of Honor: Warfighter is disappointing when you consider the amount of hype surrounding it.
  3. Every once in a while Danger Close breaks the endless mould of duck & cover gameplay by letting you mark a building for an air strike, chase down an informant or provide sniper support. But even these sequences repeat themselves multiple times throughout the game. [December 2012, p.68]