Mega Man 9 PlayStation 3

7.1

1. Sep 24, 2010
    It was great that mega man returned old school but that doesn't give it an excuse that the story had to be so dull and repetitive. The music and the stages were great but there was limited game options. It wasted 4 hours of my life and I haven't even finished it yet. I would've gave it 7 if it came with the warning: THIS GAME CAN BE EXTREMELY BORING! YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU DOIt was great that mega man returned old school but that doesn't give it an excuse that the story had to be so dull and repetitive. The music and the stages were great but there was limited game options. It wasted 4 hours of my life and I haven't even finished it yet. I would've gave it 7 if it came with the warning: THIS GAME CAN BE EXTREMELY BORING! YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LIFE! Expand
  2. Feb 16, 2016
    It's Megaman in his original form. Not much to say beside that. It's worth a playthrough because the gameplay is allot smoother than its original NES counterparts. I can't give it more than a 7 because it is an homage to an already existing series.
  3. Feb 27, 2014
    this game is old school They managed to do EXACTLY what they were aiming for,get in the new school with better controls the game is still hard although.

Mega Man 9 is exactly what hardcore gamers were hoping it would be, as Capcom has come out of the gate with a game that's full of nostalgia and fan-service, but also one that truly does rival the best in the franchise's 8-bit roots.
  2. Buy it, finish it, love it, because if this takes off we’re going to see a renaissance of new-old games. And if that happens, a whole new batch of gamers will grow up learning why rock-solid gameplay, not tera-flipping flop-bib shaders, make games truly exceptional.
  3. It's damn near impossible, but you'll feel a great sense of accomplishment if you manage to beat the final boss. The replay value is high, thanks to additional challenge and time attack stages, along with promising downloadable content.