8.2

1. Feb 2, 2014
    The game has improved compared to its predecessor in many areas.
    - The graphics look beautiful.
    - The story is very good.
    - The opponents suffer from weak AI but it is balanced as in the predecessor.
    What I did not like: The first third work well but when you then have to flee from the base, you realize how ill-conceived the pure shooter passages.
    Very sad about it.
  2. May 18, 2013
    This is nothing like Metro 2033 was.Why make a sequel if you have 2 ending? sigh...And the graphics is nothing killzone 3 was better.For me Metro is ended with 2033.
  3. Jun 9, 2013
    The storyline of this game is quite interesting. Especially at the beginning of the game, when you are crawling through some tunnels, the skulls of dead people are laying around, creepy stuff brings excitement. The idea of upgrading weapons and skills is also quite good. The speed of the game is high, so when you are playing the main story, you shouldn't get bored.
  4. May 20, 2013
    Bugs bugs bugs. And I'm not talking spiders. I'm in the middle of the game and suddenly the enemy soldiers stop moving. I walk up, they say, "must have heard something," but they don't move. You can't kill them, they're just statues. I try to restart the from the last checkpoint. Nothing. Reload the game, no change.

So I start the whole game over. I'm in the middle of the game

So I start the whole game over. I'm in the middle of the game AGAIN and I can no longer change my gas mask filter. Another completely different and crippling defect. My guy puts his arms down and just chokes to death. I get soldiers half in the walls. And the problems aren't ones you can ignore. These things have to function. And these kind of defects obviously can't be blamed on the graphics card or my system. It's apparent the game is broken.

Not that I care. The game sucks anyway. The AI is so incredibly bad. The acting is literally amateur quality. The story? Not in the least bit interesting. Even if the game worked, it's more like a movie than a game. And just a rehashed makeover of Metro 2033 at that. It's as though the designers didn't make a single improvement from the first game. There's no exploration at all. You have the main course and at most a room off to the side. There's no depth. And it's thq quicksilver's second try! Why do they keep trying to sell the same failed formula?

What a bummer this game is.
  5. fua
    May 21, 2013
    This Game is buggy, the Graphics is not close as good as the Reviews promised, Ai is a laugh, Gameplay ether boring or annoying and so on. A waste of Time an Money!
  6. May 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I think too much wrong review abt this game and they must be haven't try Fallout 3 and New Vegas
    Every single aspect is 2 levels below Fallout:
    Weapon choice limited only 3 but love the customization, poor interaction with other character, duel/fight with enemies is not fear as of Fallout, there is no enemy health status, atmosphere not good as Fallout, no karma and not much Artificial Intelligence involve during the game
    I bought this game based on fake reviews and fell like wasting money for S$65
    Cheers

1. Even though Metro: Last Light successfully convinces you that you are actually wandering around in a post-apocalyptic Moscow, a number of technical issues do break the carefully constructed illusion from time to time. [June 2013, p.66]
  2. Jun 9, 2013
    A more coherent and compelling story than the first marred by an occasional lack of direction. [July 2013, p.66]
  3. Jun 4, 2013
    A really good experience. There’s enough here for fans of action, stealth and survival to enjoy. Though the series seems to have moved on from being scary the majority of the time, it does this progression in a way that feels natural.