7.8

1. Apr 19, 2011
    Anyone who's played the DS version of this game knows how addicting the gameplay is. Now add that addicting (and improved) gameplay to even more gorgeous HD graphics and you have an instant winner. I paid $11 for this game... Which is almost as much I spent on a protein shake and snack at the gas station. This game will last you much much longer. Buy it.
  2. Apr 20, 2011
    When I first tried the demo I was disturbed by the unusual gameplay. I had never played a Might & Magic title before, and this initial impression was not a good one. However, I soon realized how addicting, intriguing, and strategic the game was. I wasted no time buying it and earning all of the trophies. It is quite a unique game, and it's a steal for $15 (or less if you're a Plus member on PSN).
  3. Jun 22, 2011
    It's simple, fun, and addictive. But really, it's nothing more than a themed version of Bejeweled or Tetris. The campaigns and constant levelling up give it a dash of RTS or RPG gameplay, but nothing too deep. If you like puzzles, you'll probably like this game.
  4. Sep 25, 2011
    Might & Magic would probably be a nice little game but there is one major annoyance for me... the loading screens, it takes forever to load in every single battle.. when I say forever I mean like 20 - 30 secs, which to me is a bit much especially for a pick up and play downloadable title. Nice graphics, enjoyable gameplay ( once if loads ) but the loading... dear lord!
  5. Jan 1, 2012
    This game is the ultimate player vs player puzzle game. The single player story mode is terrific and long as well. This version is definitely superior to the DS version, if you are comparing the two. This version contains updated mechanics and rebalancing. I prefer the lo-res DS graphics to the HD version, but it's still really pretty. If you like puzzle games and you like strategy games (such as chess), then this is the perfect combination. Get it! Expand
  6. Feb 21, 2012
    In short: The game is fun, but be warned! It has a really bad case of annoying load screens and it's last campaign is awful.

Not so short: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is a bit like a Puzzle Quest "light". I always loved the Heroes of Might & Magic series (but never gave a shot to the actual Might & Magic RPGs) and this game follows a similar pattern: you'll have your hero (Wizard,
    Necromancer, Elf, Demon or Knight) running around with his troops and will fight in a turn based combat - only the combat this time is puzzle-inspired. If you do all quests and fail one combat of another, it ain't difficult to spend about 25 hours to finish the game. That's a good amount of content for the price. However, there are a few problems... The worse is a very simple and incredibly annoying one: loading. There are loading screens for almost everything in the game, and they take take much more time than what's expected to reasonable. Be warned, you WILL be pissed about the loading in this game. the other problem is with the content per se. When you reach the fourth campaign you'll notice the developers cut some corners to be able to finish the game in time - it's noticeable smaller, rushed, but sill very fun. The fifth and last campaign however, suffer from the same problems than the previous one, but in a bigger scale. Is clearly lackluster - annoying even. You'll play four good campaigns and will meet a big turnover on the last one - and you'll have to face it anyway if you want to finish the game. Expand
  7. Apr 6, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Want an addicing game? This is exactly what you need.
    It may not be like most modern games these days, and rather than being lifelike it looks more like a comic strip. It's actually very good.
    The game takes place in the world of Ashan which is split into 5 realms, Irollan home of the elves, the Griffin empire home of the humans, Silver Cities the home to mages and titans, the wastelands of Heresh home to necromancers and finally Sheogh the prison realm of the demons.
    During the game, you will control 5 different kids who are split up when their camp is attacked and then you will face different enemies, each with different abilities I love this game and would highly recommend it
  8. Aug 1, 2012
    I'm a periodic game player and this fit my lifestyle perfectly. No need to quickly mash buttons. You only need to use your brain in this game. Enjoyed it very much.

1. Jul 24, 2011
    A refreshing take on the puzzle and strategy RPG mash-up. Challenging but not inaccessible, Clash of Heroes is much more than a novelty game and perhaps on the best games of its kind on the PSN and XBLA.
  2. Jul 18, 2011
    A game that was a surprise. The gameplay is very variable and you can play this game for more than 25 hours. Strong gameplay, good cut-scenes, and a great offline multiplayer. You can also play the game online, but there aren't a lot of people and the game also has a issue with the loadingscreens as they are way too long.
  3. Jul 13, 2011
    Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is an addictive yet challenging role playing game with puzzle twists and a really impressive depth. Fans of the strategy games and fantasy genre will be absolutely pleased by this new HD version.