Mindjack PlayStation 3

1.6

Overwhelming dislike- based on 47 Ratings

1. Jan 19, 2011
    When I had read that Square Enix was making this game i was looking forward to there new game. One word*Boring*. This style has been done 5yrs ago which also matches its graphics..outdated. Rental only don't waste the money. There is a reason some games don't get the hype. If you were to bang your funny bone it would be more fun then this game, Peace Out OSG.
  2. Jun 1, 2013
    No, just....no. This is an awful game filled with glitches and it's only good use is if anyone wanted to torture themselves or others by playing this contrived mess.
  3. Feb 2, 2013
    THIS GAME SUCKS ASS!!!! How could square enix let thir name be on this. I will give a brief list of why this game sucks ass

1. An enemy walked up to me and said "Watch out grenade!" even though there wasnt a grenade, after i shot him in the face. HE SAID THE SAME DAMN THING! 2. One boss repeatedly shot at the ground and wouldnt die until all the other enemies were dead 3. THE

3. THE MAIN CHARACTERS DONT KNOW WHAT MINDJACKING IS!!!

4. you have to earn the right to make teams

5. The graphics suck donkey balls

6. I can name hundreds of other games you could be playing right now.

7. Cover sucks balls

8. its extremely buggy

9 and 10: It issnt even worth talking about

Do not play this game under any circumstances and who ever this one guy is at the bottom whos was all like "I got through the opening cutscene and then sent it back to blockbuster, so its a 10" this game is not a 10!
  4. Oct 19, 2013
    Stay the hell away from this game! Everything about it is absolutely reprehensible. It is a game that actually made me physically ill from playing it, if your game can do that you know you screwed up big time.
  5. Jan 22, 2012
    I was somewhat hyped about this game upon its release. BUT when i got it, I only made it through the opening cutscene before senidng it right back to blockbuster and never looked back. Nuff said
  6. Apr 4, 2013
    The graphics are mediocre. The AI is brain dead. The story is uninteresting. THE BOSSES SHOOT THE GROUND! The dialogue is laughably bad. The only thing neat about this game is the concept alone.
  7. Jul 20, 2013
    Mindjack has potential. However, the end product is a glitchy and bland experience. While the main mechanic may make you think that this is a good buy, it is in fact not. The paper-thin story and statue-like characters do not help the overall experience either. The horrible game in its true form.
  8. Feb 23, 2014
    this game is terrible i would rather get slapped but really this games got you covered cause it will slap you in the face with the money you used to buy this **** game then will present you all maners of ****ty gameplay broken story glithces and one of thee most dispiciple boss fights ever i wander what the develepers where thinking when making this game it is terrible and i feel sorry forthis game is terrible i would rather get slapped but really this games got you covered cause it will slap you in the face with the money you used to buy this **** game then will present you all maners of ****ty gameplay broken story glithces and one of thee most dispiciple boss fights ever i wander what the develepers where thinking when making this game it is terrible and i feel sorry for the people who spent there money on this **** Expand
  9. Apr 16, 2017
    Sur le principe, ça semblait alléchant et ça me faisait penser à un Messiah moins bidon. Hélas, c'est tout aussi bidon, voire bien pire. Le fameux principe de pouvoir pirater les ennemis n'est ici utilisé qu'à la vile fin de tirer un petit avantage dans des combats rapidement très confus et très ardus, tant les ennemis sont incroyablement résistants et nombreux.

En outre, pour un TPS

En outre, pour un TPS avec système de couverture, on ne peut pas dire que les niveaux l'utilisent à bon escient : très (trop) peu d'endroits pour se couvrir ou mal disposés. Des scripts en veux-tu en voilà achèvent de pourrir l'expérience déjà mise à mal par une histoire tout simplement... inexistante. Un second point tout de même pour les graphismes très corrects, le tout tournant sans accroc sur la PS3. Sacrée daube en tout cas !

1. Apr 13, 2011
    Don't just skip the cinematics, skip Mindjack altogether. Playing this game made me wish it were as easy to enjoy a crummy videogame as it is a B-movie, but really, Mindjack is worse than that. It's more like a student film.
  2. Mar 21, 2011
    A great concept brimming with unexplored potential anchored by dull shooter mechanics.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Mar 17, 2011
    Feelplus has been so single-minded in their efforts to create a unique drop-in/out multiplayer concept, they forgot the importance of welding it onto a singleplayer game that's worth replaying and buddying-up for in the first place. And without other humans running through your game, helping, hindering – or just making things interesting at all – you're stuck playing a mind-numbing shell of a game. Or, as the case will be, not playing it. [Mar 2011, p.79]