6.7

1. Jun 25, 2014
    While it is fun playing Minecraft on the big screen, Mojang misses the opportunity to expand upon its universe and just moves on with limited options from the PC version and a weak multiplayer mode without servers.
  2. Sep 15, 2014
    Sorry about my previous review everyone. I did not write that review and did not mean to offend anybody. However, Minecraft is still a horrible game and does not deserve the recognition it has received. While you may like it at first due to the various options open and the scope that is available, it eventually get very boring and repetitive and after 1 hour I had made up my mind. It isSorry about my previous review everyone. I did not write that review and did not mean to offend anybody. However, Minecraft is still a horrible game and does not deserve the recognition it has received. While you may like it at first due to the various options open and the scope that is available, it eventually get very boring and repetitive and after 1 hour I had made up my mind. It is one of the few games I truly hate and in fact, it is the worst game I have ever played. The graphics appear cool at first, but eventually get distracting and the South Park episode had it right- there is no logic to this game. Punch trees to get wood? What? Build a castle to survive a zombie onslaught? Huh? Minecraft is boring, overpriced and frankly, the PS3 edition is the worst one to get. Then again, any version of Minecraft is a worthless and annoying time waster that does not deserve $2.5 billion from Microsoft! Buy this, play this and hate this. I'm all for games that let you create what you want to, but this is an uninnovative and sloppy attempt. Expand
  3. Aug 3, 2014
    DON'T BUY MINECRAFT ON A CONSOLE.

DON'T BUY MINECRAFT ON A CONSOLE.

This version of the game is nothing compared to what it is on a PC. It's a simple money grab that's no worth your time. The game itself is nothing special but on a computer you can make of it what you want with the help of MODS(free modifications to the game made buy users and enthusiasts). Controlling it with a mouse and keyboard adds a so much needed level of precision, that, by itself makes the game much more enjoyable.

Do yourself a favor, if you really want to get Minecraft buy the PC release instead.
  4. May 23, 2015
    uhu'll swear one more game to **** Earth face mano these kids playing this crap station junkies hey play a man's game and not gay game more than **** ;(

1. May 26, 2014
    Survival, building, exploration and the best building block sandbox since the invention of LEGO. Minecraft didn’t lose any of its fascination on the PS3.
  2. May 20, 2014
    Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition is a joyous adventure, despite being lighter on content than its other iterations.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Feb 27, 2014
    It’s taken a while, but Minecraft has arrived in all its creative, daunting and addictive glory. [March 2014, p76]