7.7

1. Mar 5, 2013
    Its the same as last years game. There are a couple changes to RTTS but nothing to warrant dropping $60 or trading in a bunch of your games to get this. Personally I think MLB 10 The Show was the best game and was almost perfect.This year pitching is harder and batting is also more complicated. Do I feel cheated again? Yup. Will you? Without a doubt.
  2. May 28, 2013
    Yea so if you haven't heard, this game hasn't changed all that much from last year. Same silly bugs we get ever year. Same goofy problems. Biggest aspect of change you'll want to know, the guess pitch feature. They changed it so that you either guess correctly on pitch & location & lock on, or get one wrong & get no feedback whatsoever. The rankings, as you also probably heard, areYea so if you haven't heard, this game hasn't changed all that much from last year. Same silly bugs we get ever year. Same goofy problems. Biggest aspect of change you'll want to know, the guess pitch feature. They changed it so that you either guess correctly on pitch & location & lock on, or get one wrong & get no feedback whatsoever. The rankings, as you also probably heard, are atrocious. I can site examples all day but here's the bottom line: if you don't play online, stick with the 12 or older version of this. If you're the kind of person who has to have the new thing when it cones out, don't say you weren't warned. Expand

1. May 29, 2013
    A great, deep and entertaining baseball sim without a tutorial to welcome newcomers.
  2. May 7, 2013
    It’s the best baseball simulation available, but the biggest new feature is the mode for beginners, not very interesting to PS3 baseball aficionados. And the rest will probably ignore this game. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.79]
  3. The Show remains the most authentic sports series of all time. FIFA can't touch it. [May 2013, p.108]